april 2012 mummys/daddys

Hey, tiredness is easing a little for me but for the last 2days i have been getting bouts of nausea where all i can do is lie down and close my eyes, not physically being sick though.

How is everyone else? x

I'm totally exhausted all day, at 7pm i start to feel really sick so have to go to bed. Not been sick yet though but then i never usually am, thank goodness.

been soo soo sick the last few days. Couldn't even keep water down : (

oh blakesmom, I feel for you. Hope you start to feel better soon. Have you thought about asking for Zofran?

Just tired and slightly nauseous, but haven't been actually sick yet. We're getting closer to being out of the icky phase tho!!

I am doing the same as everyone else ... tired and nauseous!! Some days the MS is really bad some days it's manageable. Have my first Dr appointment and scan this week. Can't wait :)

Same here, I have been feeling very tired, like I will vomit any minute, and gas like cramps when I lay down.

Can I be added please :) I'm due April 10th, which makes me 6 weeks 6 days and looking forward to baby turning into a blueberry tomorrow! :D

I've had on/off sickness for just over 2 weeks! It has been reasonably mild as i haven't actually been sick yet. I'm so tired all the time as well. First midwife appointment is on 7th September, can't wait :)

oh blakesmom, I feel for you. Hope you start to feel better soon. Have you thought about asking for Zofran?

Got an Rx today--its a generic but I think Zofran was the name brand?? Bummer is I can only take it at night as it can cause drowsiness--but got to talk to one of the nurses who reviewed my diet and apparently I was trying all the wrong things in the morning--so did a little shopping tonight lol

Got an Rx today--its a generic but I think Zofran was the name brand?? Bummer is I can only take it at night as it can cause drowsiness--but got to talk to one of the nurses who reviewed my diet and apparently I was trying all the wrong things in the morning--so did a little shopping tonight lol

oooh what did she suggest??? my morning sickness has been much more manageable today and yesterday. Still threw up a few times but it didnt wake me up early and I wasnt laying on the bathroom floor haha. To be honest, it slightly worries me that its not as bad as it was. But Im trying to just be thankful that I feel somewhat decent. (somewhat)

What did she suggest to eat in the morning to help?

Hi everyone. Has anyone elses symptoms died down? It's worrying me a bit.

Can I please be moved to April 8th instead of April 1st? Had ultrasound today and instead of 8 weeks I only measured 7 weeks which makes sense since I didnt o until cd 23.

hi ladies congrats to all the new ldies i will update the list laater as im on my phone at the mo

pinkmommyof3 yes my nausea has almost gone now trying not to make a worry out of it lol

ive got my 2nd scan in the morning hoping to see my beany and hertbeat ;0)

hey all and welcome new mummies to be congrats on ur new :bfp: s

afm. i had my scan today baby is doing just fine measuring exact and sw his/her little heart beating away so relived
no33.jpg

I have my first MW appoint Thursday next week. Had a wobble earlier and had to do another HPT. Line was there before the control one and is way darker :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->