April 2018 mummies!!

Hi ladies!!! I am 6 weeks today. I have been battling nausea all morning. It has me so nervous that I'll have hyperemisis again. :( No other symptoms really. I don't even feel pregnant at this point, besides the nausea I'm all too familiar with! DH is going out today to pick up some ginger beer for me. It helped so much last time!!

Any progress on that FB page? We're getting more and more April mommies!!! :)

My friend had that with both of her pregnancies and had to be signed off work for 5 weeks each time
So I'll cross my fingers that the doesn't develop into that for you

I think the fb group is on its way

Thanks! My first ob appt is not until Sept 27th, but lucky for me, my cousin is a songrapher! He's going to scan me after hours at week 6 and 7! So I will have some reassurance at least! I'm just praying I go full term and this baby latches. First was 5 weeks early, in nicu for 2 weeks and latched perfectly. 2nd was a 37 weeker after 3 weeks bed rest and never latched so I pumped for a year. Really want to breastfeed this one
I hate pumping!!!!

Hey ladies, I'm 4w1d today.. the apps say likely due 4/30/18!! This is #1 for DH and I. We had been NTNP for a few years, but started TTC with OPKs and such July 2017. Super excited! Scheduled my first OB appointment 9/7. Can't wait!

Congrats and a happy and healthy 9 months to all the 2018 moms!!

Hi ladies!!! I am 6 weeks today. I have been battling nausea all morning. It has me so nervous that I'll have hyperemisis again. :( No other symptoms really. I don't even feel pregnant at this point, besides the nausea I'm all too familiar with! DH is going out today to pick up some ginger beer for me. It helped so much last time!!

Any progress on that FB page? We're getting more and more April mommies!!! :)

My friend had that with both of her pregnancies and had to be signed off work for 5 weeks each time
So I'll cross my fingers that the doesn't develop into that for you

I think the fb group is on its way

Yes, I have heard that it is very likely that if you have it in one pregnancy, you will have it in the following pregnancies. I so hope that isn't the case for me!! I am very sorry to hear about your friend. I wouldn't wish HG on anyone. :nope: Thank you!

I have now made the secret FB group which is completely hidden from everyone unless I add you in. It doesn't come up on your FB that you've joined or any posts etc. If you'd like to join I will need your FB name/email address to add you as a friend then add to the group :)

Thanks MummyKP for setting that up! Will be much easier to follow 😊

I have now made the secret FB group which is completely hidden from everyone unless I add you in. It doesn't come up on your FB that you've joined or any posts etc. If you'd like to join I will need your FB name/email address to add you as a friend then add to the group :)

I went ahead and sent you a private message with that info!!

Fb name Sarah furyouswolf Wilkinson email is [email protected]

Hey ladies, I'm 4w1d today.. the apps say likely due 4/30/18!! This is #1 for DH and I. We had been NTNP for a few years, but started TTC with OPKs and such July 2017. Super excited! Scheduled my first OB appointment 9/7. Can't wait!

Congrats and a happy and healthy 9 months to all the 2018 moms!!

Hi Mina- we have the same predicted due date :) I'm also just 4 weeks. Good luck!!

I scheduled my sono and appointment for September 12th at 7 weeks... can't wait!!

Hey Lisa! Yay! :) They said on the phone I would get an ultrasound at my appointment. I'm praying that I'll get to see something. At 6 weeks 3 days, it'll be hit or miss to hear the heartbeat from what I've read... but maybe we'll get to see it!

Mina and Lisa, we are all due right around the same time! I think my app says April 29 for me. I also have an ultrasound appt booked for 9/5 😀😀

MummyKP, I sent you a message with my info.

Hey how's everyone feeling I got my scan. Now due 14th off April dr prescribed me mess for my morning sickness but it made me really drowsy

Hey how's everyone feeling I got my scan. Now due 14th off April dr prescribed me mess for my morning sickness but it made me really drowsy

halas, what all did they do at the scan?
when i have mine i will be 6 weeks and 5 days.

as for me, i have off and on again headaches.. and just totally tired all the time. then i will have a day or two with no symptoms. just counting down days till my ultrasound cause then i will feel at ease and relax about everything being okay. and then i will FINALLY tell in-laws and best friend i'm preggo!

Darn.... I've had spotting today with a bit of cramping. Trying not to freak out but want to be realistic too.
I had major bleeding with my twin pregnancy, a subchronic hemotoma (sp?)
But this feels different. My doc isn't in till Monday probably but there's nurses I could call. But what would they do anyway? I'm certain they'll have me describe it but say to just continue meds and come in on Thursday as planned for the ultrasound.

halas, what all did they do at the scan?
when i have mine i will be 6 weeks and 5 days.

Didn't do to much at all just measured for a due date it was an abdominal scan did see a heart beat

Hi guys can I join? I'm between 6-7 weeks. Had 3 scans already with a 4th next week so will know date for sure then. Our embryo measured 6w on sat though I'll roll with that for now.

Hi guys can I join? I'm between 6-7 weeks. Had 3 scans already with a 4th next week so will know date for sure then. Our embryo measured 6w on sat though I'll roll with that for now.

Welcome :p your 2days ahead of me hehe

Hi, any newcomers there

Just letting you know we have moved over to a Facebook group

If you want to come and join us just send your Facebook details and we will add you to the group!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->