April 2018 mummies!!

Where in Cali are you located?[/QUOTE]

San Diego. You?[/QUOTE]

Same!! We're North county:flower:

Where in Cali are you located?

San Diego. You?[/QUOTE]

Same!! We're North county:flower:[/QUOTE]

Wow what a small world lol! We just moved here about 6 months ago from South Carolina. My husband is military so we are living in base housing currently but plan on moving out in a month or so.

Good morning ladies. 5 weeks today and feeling a little nausea. I've ran out of frers to test on for progression (which I plan on doing until my first appointment) but I do still have a few wondfos left. This is from this morning. I'm posting for anyone who has an obsession for looking at pics of tests like myself lol. How's everyone else doing today?

What an amazing strong positive test, congratulations to you!! you are 1 week further along than I am :) very happy for you, I am feeling sick today but very happy because it's my daughter's 5th birthday :) no complaints there

Hi
Hope you're all well today

I stupidly took on a 3am to 9am shift at work today, didn't go to sleep til midnight so managed an hours sleep.

I desperately needed coffee to get through. But as not allowed to much caffeine I got decaf and hoped I could fool myself.

Now I'm sat here (outside)
Freezing, falling asleep and with a sharp bladder pain because it's full of coffee and I can't take another toilet break
1. This close to the end
And
2. I'm starting to look suspicious having already been to the toilet 4 times in 5 hours.

I really hope I don't pee myself!

I should be home at in bed my 1030am.

That's if I haven't drowned in a pool of my own wee!

Hmcx ! Oh no that sounds awful ! I hope your coping ok now ...

What job do you do ? X

Where in Cali are you located?

San Diego. You?

Same!! We're North county:flower:[/QUOTE]

Wow what a small world lol! We just moved here about 6 months ago from South Carolina. My husband is military so we are living in base housing currently but plan on moving out in a month or so.[/QUOTE]

I'm an ex pat too, UK though lol. Been here 8 years now, it takes some getting used to but you'll love it :) Be cool if you're up for coffee (or cake or something:haha:) Hope you're doing good?

Hmcx ! Oh no that sounds awful ! I hope your coping ok now ...

What job do you do ? X

My pants are dry! I made it to the end!
I think I might have a uti and they'd why I keep feeling like I need to go 2 mins after I've been. so going go doctors tomorrow to get it checked out.

Job wise, today i was working at Gatwick airport monitoring the buses and the times they arrived and left.
I do market research type stuff
I do a lot of work in stores and museums. whatever comes up
But I'm all over the place, and always on my feet!
I've got another 3am start tomorrow morning.

How's everyone else doing today?

Hey guys! this is all new to me as its a first time pregnancy. My body feels so strange at the minute and I'm jumping at every little twinge as I've seen no doctor yet or midwife! EEEKK. cant get me a midwifes apt until the 6th and I've know for about 2 weeks. (roughly 5/6 weeks pregnant). Came as a massive shock as I have irregular periods and have been under the hospital for various things! Hormones are running wild, sleepy all the time and constantly feel sick to the point I don't want to eat anything! Go April 2018 babies!!!

Hi! I'm joining you all! 4 weeks and 1 day today, due April 28th. This will be our 3rd. My oldest is 9 and youngest is 6 (7 in october). So this feels new to me. Plus I'm a lot older than previous pregnancies! I've been having a lot of lower back aches and cm is starting to increase. I look forward to being in this journey with you all!

looks like i am also one day behind or same day as some of you who are also 5 weeks. i am 5 weeks today. i had a stomach ache like earlier this week for 3-4 days straight and some migraines, that really sucked. but last few days i have been extremely tired and one night had the worst heart burn. crazy these hormone and things that go on ! when baby is the size of a seed!

Hi, i would like to join in! I'm 4 weeks and 1 day, due April 29th. This is my first child so this is all brand new territory for me!

welcome all the newbies:baby:

How's everyone today?

I've got another scan with my OB this morning, nervous from all the bleeding that we may have lost one or both twins, pregnancy is so stressful!!!

What's everyones symptoms like atm?:baby:

Hi ladies!!! I am 6 weeks today. I have been battling nausea all morning. It has me so nervous that I'll have hyperemisis again. :( No other symptoms really. I don't even feel pregnant at this point, besides the nausea I'm all too familiar with! DH is going out today to pick up some ginger beer for me. It helped so much last time!!

Any progress on that FB page? We're getting more and more April mommies!!! :)

welcome all the newbies:baby:

How's everyone today?

I've got another scan with my OB this morning, nervous from all the bleeding that we may have lost one or both twins, pregnancy is so stressful!!!

What's everyones symptoms like atm?:baby:

I hope everything goes well for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"