April 2018 Testers - *UPDATE* 17 BFPs and Counting! Easter Bunny Please Bring Us BFPs

My digi with clear urine 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Attachments

• 379B1736-87CF-4E79-A8FC-A4FC4DE7F241.jpg
    379B1736-87CF-4E79-A8FC-A4FC4DE7F241.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 32
AWESOME, congratulations mrsm!!! :dance:

I am still having some mild dull aching in my right ovary. Its been about 18 hrs! If I am resting I don't feel it though.. but once I stand up it's there

OMG, I tried on a FRER and there's no mistaking it! DH is is going to flip when he comes home and sees it!!!

If I had waited until later, I wouldn't have used so many tests! :rofl: I did an IC with FMU, two brands of ICs with SMU, then a third brand and the FRER with midday. :lol:

OMG DILL!!!!congrats ive been following you for ages so chuffed for ya !!

Got you down Ashley! Things are going well...I've had some minor cramping on my right side the last few days. It was strongest yesterday and included some very minor back pain that is isolated on my lower right side. Today the back pain got a little worse and felt sort of like it was irritating my sciatica in that hip but it was also a little bit too high for sciatica. Anyway, it's calmed down a bit. I woke up feeling somewhat nauseous so I ate a small breakfast (like I always do) and felt a bit better. Just haven't been super hungry today though. Some minor cramping off and on.

Welcome InDueTime89. I've got you down as well.

Yay Dill!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SO happy for you!!!!!

Thank you! This feels so surreal!

Fostermom, your symptoms have been so promising, I am keeping my fingers crossed tight!!!

You're so close though! You can do it!

It really is starting to get exciting in here!!!

So, my right lower side kind of feels full, like there's pressure. Not really uncomfortable, but definitely present. It also kind of feels warm. Does that sound promising? Any of you pregnant ladies have insight into that? I kind of figured I'd feel something in the middle of my abs...didn't expect anything to be so one sided. Is that normal? Definitely have never experienced this sensation before and that's more what I've been looking for in pregnancy symptoms because I have had every symptom in the book and never been pregnant before. This cycle has been really uneventful, comparatively.

I really didn't have much going on with this cycle, either. Same with the cycle I conceived DS. It seems like having just one or two symptoms, if any, means more for me than having a bunch! I can't say I've ever had the pressure thing, though!

Congrats Dill!!

I am having similar pains Fostermom. Did you do an IUI this cycle? I really hope you get your BFP this cycle! Have you tested yet? Looks like it's about time!

Yes I did have an IUI this cycle and it was completely different from last cycle so I'm hoping that's a good sign because last cycle obviously failed.

I think I'm going to cave and test tomorrow. The trigger should be out of my system by then.

Good luck co_fostermom :dust:

Hugs congratulations Dill! Great news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"