April 2018 Testers - *UPDATE* 17 BFPs and Counting! Easter Bunny Please Bring Us BFPs

Well I took two tests today. First was a generic EPT brand like equate and had such a faint line I don't think I got a decent picture of it.

Then I decided to take the same brand as yesterday (dollar store). It made me wait about 7 minutes before the line showed up and it wasn't camera worthy until about 10 minutes. It's just as faint as yesterday's. Shouldn't it be darker? The pic with the two: the left test is yesterday's (keep in mind it's super dry now and dried a lot darker than it originally was) and the right test is today's. What do you think?

Attachments

• IMG_0829.jpg
    IMG_0829.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0813.jpg
    IMG_0813.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 34
Here's my generic EPT test just in case anyone is interested. Don't know if you can see anything. It showed up after about 3-5 minutes.

Attachments

• IMG_0803.jpg
    IMG_0803.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 34
So sorry about AF Flueky!!! I've got you down for the 25th. Hoping this is still your month!

Aw I'm so sorry Try and ThereWillBe. :hugs: to both of you.

Congrats AMY.

So sorry design :(

Co, I see your line much easier today. No zoom required on my phone. Hcg doubles every 48 to 72 and levels start small. I think your progression is good :)

Thanks for adding me for later this month! Thanks, I hope so too :) my birthday is this month. It'd be a nice belated birthday gift :)

I'm out. Got really sick and thought it might be a sign, went shopping on Sunday thinking I'd be picking up a pregnancy test but ended up having to buy pads. I normally use cups but when I'm sick I don't like to use them. And now I'm having one of the worst periods since coming off of my BCP fourteen months ago.

This wait is killing me! I wasn't going to test until af was late, but here I am at 8dpo and planning to start testing tomorrow... Possible ib yesterday, but it might also be the usual spottings I suffer from. Just felt like testing now that I bought home 8 tests yesterday ;) It is still early, but I should start spotting for real in just three days if I'm not pregnant so I won't waste all tests this cycle, unless af is late or I get a bfp ;)

I’m so sorry Cheshire!

FX for you Lo4! The wait is brutal.

It can take a while for tests to darken x i was testing everyday and. Barely saw a difference big difference when i tested every other day x

Oh thank you so much Phantom. I was beginning to feel really discouraged.

I'll be checking to see what the Easter bunny brought me on April 18th!

I'm sorry, Loves. I can completely understand needing a break. :hugs:

And that's a fantastic line, Amy!

Fostermom, like everyone else said, don't stress about it! Early progression is slow. :)

Fostermom - that is a bfp! I wouldn't worry about progression at all... Mine fluctuated a lot until about 14/16 dpo.

Dream - did you test today? That faint line feom yesterday's test has me soooooo curious! Plus your chart looks great.

Fostermom, I think I only tested the first day I got a BFP, then after that I just got my beta's taken. Do you test using FMU?

Also, with my 3rd dd I used 2 FRER's and both tests with the same urine. The first test was definitely darker than the 2nd test. Even though it was the exact same urine and taken at the exact same time. The tests were both from the same package too

Ashley that's crazy! I don't know if I trust FRERs to be honest. Starting to think the only brand I can trust is the dollar store cheapie as it has by far, been the most reliable and accurate. Go figure. I probably would have saved thousands of dollars if I knew that lol! Anyway, I typically test using fmu or smu.

Thank you Blo! I'm still skeptical so that's why I haven't called it yet, even though I "feel" different. I just worry with the extra progesterone I'm taking if it's causing things I wouldn't normally be feeling. Granted, my 1st IUI (that failed) my symptoms were completely different so I don't know.

Finally...welcome WeeBabyMama!

cofoster: I see the line clearly. FX for you as it gets darker. I know it is nerve wracking :hugs:

I plan on testing the night of 11th or morning of the 12th of af doesn't come before then. Congrats on all the bfps so far! Its only the 3rd!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->