April 2018 Testers - *UPDATE* 17 BFPs and Counting! Easter Bunny Please Bring Us BFPs

9dpo, bfn. Had some rust coloured cm this morning. Had pink spotting for two days before so if it doesn't stop today it can't be ib. Pretty much feeling out :( Have to get these damn spottings sorted out cuz it happens every month, but at different times. Really sucks.

LO4, have you had your hormones checked? I wonder what could cause random spotting? Hopefully it is IB and the spotting stops.

I really should get my hormones checked yes... 9dpo today and got a bfn. Not surprised at allt. A little brown cm too. Just have to wait, and wait, and wait...

Sorry LO4:hugs:
Spotting usually means a slight hormone imbalance. I'd def check with your doctor. I can cause a short lp too. There are vitamins like fertiliad, fertility tea....suppose to balance out hormones and doesn't require a prescription. But everyone is different and checking with your doc could take alot of the guess work out. Keep us posted! :hugs:

FX for next cycle TRY!!!!

Mark me a BFP!! Called the doc yesterday and she has me on 200mg progesterone. FX!

Congrats TTCteacher.... FX all will be well.

CO_foster - definitely see the start of your :bfp: Congrats.

Progesterone 1.8! :( to add insult to insult to injury these are this mornings test!!

Attachments

• 55C5828A-7C8D-4A27-917C-CE5409F83EFC.jpg
    55C5828A-7C8D-4A27-917C-CE5409F83EFC.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 26
  • 89A0ED75-0D5E-4DD5-9D19-79D913F7ECEB.jpg
    89A0ED75-0D5E-4DD5-9D19-79D913F7ECEB.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 22
Haven't tested yet. AF due tomorrow. May aswell just wait it out now. Feel really emotional at the minute but that could be pms! Only thing weird is, if I am going to have AF, my usual brown spotting hasn't started yet!

Ladies, I see a lot of you using fertility friend, how do you find it? Also im a little behind at all the tips, what does the temp actually tell you? Hope you dont mind me asking on here xxx

ttcteacher - Wooohooo! Congrats!

Pookied8476 - Aww man. So sorry :hugs:

Jessie7003 - Baby dust!

CD29/13DPO - I refused to test this morning. Temp is still up. Chart looks great, don't mean to brag but my chart always looks great so that's pretty much irrelevant. lol Had an awesome workout this morning, all cardio. Back down to my pre-easter 3 day binger weight. heehee. AF due Friday, I had some usual pre-AF cramps yesterday. None today so far.

Ladies, I see a lot of you using fertility friend, how do you find it? Also im a little behind at all the tips, what does the temp actually tell you? Hope you dont mind me asking on here xxx

It's easy to use all you need is a basal body thermometer. But taking temps at exact same time every day is a challenge but you'll get used to it in no time. Temping helps you determine whether you O'ed or not and help you know how long your LP is which is almost the same (if not close) each cycle. After few cycles, FF will give you your expected fertile window when to time DTD.

Using OPKs and checking CM give you a hint when O is approaching while temping confirms O after 3 higher temps.

Dream - FX it's different this time and you get a :bfp: soon... :dust:

Bfn today on my last cheap blue test and digi. :cry: Could I be having a chemical? Cramping on right side has intensified today...more like pinching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->