April 2018 Testers - *UPDATE* 17 BFPs and Counting! Easter Bunny Please Bring Us BFPs

7dpo ish! FX

Attachments

• B72CCD86-0893-4BF0-9EE3-AD10E254D7F6.jpg
    B72CCD86-0893-4BF0-9EE3-AD10E254D7F6.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 35
That is promising! You must be a little further than 7dpo. How exciting!

That is promising! You must be a little further than 7dpo. How exciting!

If you check my thread on Preg test on Pg 5 there’s clearer pictures! I’m scared it’s not the real deal.. I’m not sure on ovulation as I ran out of Opks :/ I’m going to test again in the morning also have progesterone results coming so FX x

I'm so nervous. We only had a day and a half together this cycle... hoping his little guys stuck around long enough.

I'm going to try to stop freaking out. I'm only 11dpo and that's still pretty early right? I'm technically not supposed to test until Friday.

12 dpo and BFN. I am sure I'm not pregnant but want to use up the rest of my IC's. I am still having same aches in my uterus/ovary area. I am also having some pretty bad round ligament pain when I first stand up or sneeze. It's these kind of things that get me hopeful only to keep getting BFN's. I dont understand why I didn't get these types of pain when I wasn't TTC but now I am?

12 dpo and BFN. I am sure I'm not pregnant but want to use up the rest of my IC's. I am still having same aches in my uterus/ovary area. I am also having some pretty bad round ligament pain when I first stand up or sneeze. It's these kind of things that get me hopeful only to keep getting BFN's. I dont understand why I didn't get these types of pain when I wasn't TTC but now I am?

What brand IC are you using? And Fx for you :)

It's wondfo brand. I got them off amazon

It's wondfo brand. I got them off amazon

Oh I’m not familiar with that brand got a Fl on one step but not sure wether to trust it or not x

ashley, I used to swear by Wondfos - I got a BFP on them at just 9dpo when I was pregnant with DS. But I quit using them this time. Batch after batch after batch was bad. I kept getting shadows and they were just total garbage.

I switched brands and have had much better luck! I actually have 4 brands in my stash right now. :lol: The FRERs have had the most accurate results (to my surprise! they were garbage with DS) but of course they're expensive. I have two favorites out of my three IC brands.

I haven't had any shadows yet thankfully. I bought a pack of 50 I think. I have used around 45 haha. I would be so upset if I was getting shadows! Way to get your hopes up!

ashley, I used to swear by Wondfos - I got a BFP on them at just 9dpo when I was pregnant with DS. But I quit using them this time. Batch after batch after batch was bad. I kept getting shadows and they were just total garbage.

I switched brands and have had much better luck! I actually have 4 brands in my stash right now. :lol: The FRERs have had the most accurate results (to my surprise! they were garbage with DS) but of course they're expensive. I have two favorites out of my three IC brands.

Which IC brand do you prefer dill? X

I am using MyBabyTests 10miu dip strips. They're not much more expensive on Amazon than the Wondfos. The Easy@Home midstream tests aren't too bad, either. I had better early lines on the MyBabyTests dip strips, but now the Easy@Home midstreams are giving me better lines. Go figure! The ones that are absolute garbage are the BlueCross dip strips that were included with my last batch of Babi OPKs.

Oh Ashley I'm sorry this doesn't seem to be turning out to be your month. Obviously, I hope you get good news soon but we're here for you if not. :hugs:

Well, officially out this cycle. I’m counting yesterday as CD1. Ovia is predicting my next cycle to start on April 30th, so please put me down for testing on April 29th! I’m not hiving up yet.❤️

Try, I'm glad you're gonna hang in there! :hugs: April may still be your month!

Ah I'm sorry Try but I'm happy to change your test date! There's a lot of April left!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->