April 2018 Testers - *UPDATE* 17 BFPs and Counting! Easter Bunny Please Bring Us BFPs

I am so so rooting for you fostermom! !! Cannot wait for an update!

Tests today were stark white negative. I wrote in my ttc journal that this seems to happen to me a lot: I get really convincing evap lines and then nothing. Also like I said in my journal, it's really early in my cycle, so I'm not giving up hope just yet...just really discouraged.

I know it'sounds hard to not be disheartened X but it's always when you least expect it x

Okay so yesterday was CD 29, and no AF in sight. Got a BFN this morning and I thought I had started my Period so I ran to the restroom and all it was was a TON of creamy CM.�� Good sign? Bad sign? I’m now thinking I may have ovulated on the 22nd/23rd so I’m definitely not out yet. Just tired of hanging in limbo. My longest cycle since coming off BC was 33 days so If AF isn’t here by the end of the week, i’ll Test on Saturday. If that’s still BFN, then I give up. ):

So sorry for you co_fostermom but like you said it's still early so maybe there's still hope?
TryTryAgain fx for a BFP soon!
No signs of AF here either. If i'm comparing this cycle with my previous cycle and when i injected pregnyl AF should be coming today. My temperature chart has also been dropping since sunday so i'm thinking my body is preparing itself for another round :)
If AF doesn't come along i don't know if i should take a hpt.. i bought one on monday but i'm way to scared to take it.. also this morning i felt really sick to my stomach and dizzy but as i said with the temp chart dropping i'm not really hoping for a bfp this cycle anymore..

Try I also had a ton of creamy CM before my BFP. Both of them, this pregnancy and my MC last summer. Lots and lots. Still do, actually. I have to wear panty liners every day!!! Fx for you.

Try FX for you!!! :dust:

Well, I don't know what's going on in my body. I've been having light brown spotting on and off again for the last three days. This morning I woke up and within 20 minutes ran to the bathroom thinking AF came. It looked like she did...dark red but also weirdly stretchy like ewcm (sorry if tmi). I NEVER get early periods. EVER. So I was really confused and discouraged, thinking maybe it's all because of the meds after the last two cycles. But, as the day wore on the bleeding only got lighter and has stopped now. I'm CD25 today. I don't know what tomorrow will bring.

All that being said, DH and I were up all night long (my first semi-all-nighter in about a decade), getting our house ready for the photographer. I got about 4 hours of sleep and I only went to bed because my lower abs were so achey that I could barely move any longer. I hope that if I did/do have a fertilized egg, that all this stress and physical activity and breathing in fumes didn't do something. Has anyone ever had or heard of slightly heavier implantation bleeding? I could believe the spotting the last couple of days but this morning's was different. I didn't expect it to stop though. Who knows. Maybe I just need a good night's sleep and to stop worrying about it. If I'm pregnant, I'll know soon enough. If not, I'll know soon enough too.

I've never experienced it myself but I've heard of a lot of women who have had implanting bleeding heavy enough to be mistaken for a period X plus bleeding in early pregnancy isn't uncommon

Haven't experienced much of anything today. I'm calling this morning's tests bfn and questionable at best. AF is definitely not here though. Crazy cycle.

CD 32 here! Still no sign of AF, still don’t have the courage to test.. lol. I’ll be going to buy more FRER’s today, so maybe I’ll test tomorrow instead of Saturday.

I think I’m officially out for this month!
pink / brown spotting since this morning so I think AF will officially start tomorrow!

Caved and tested at like 4 pm. No real hold, probably super diluted. I just HAD to do it 😂 I’m not sure I see anything but I feel like it’s there. I’m probably crazy, but whatever! I got my FRER’s to test with, I’m scared now so i’ll Probably wait until Saturday like the original plan! Lol

Attachments

• A8EE26FC-F454-4409-B109-C171B379EBAC.jpg
    A8EE26FC-F454-4409-B109-C171B379EBAC.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 9EAB52EA-0A1F-425B-939F-B05FE0B6BE75.jpg
    9EAB52EA-0A1F-425B-939F-B05FE0B6BE75.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 15
I know nobody has posted in this group in awhile
But I just wanted to give an update since I started this with you ladies! Today on CD 39 I got my BFP!!!

Attachments

• BC891C5F-F38C-41DB-A93E-844A69112890.jpg
    BC891C5F-F38C-41DB-A93E-844A69112890.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back