April 2018 Testers - *UPDATE* 17 BFPs and Counting! Easter Bunny Please Bring Us BFPs

Yay APG!!!!!!!

I'm sorry Shelby. Hang in there! :hugs:

TryTry there was a definite line on your test yesterday. I honestly don't think FRER is as sensitive as it claims. Last cycle with my chemical the dollar store cheapie picked up the line but the FRER never did. Wait a few days and try again!!!!

Thanks girls!!! I’ll be testing each morning until AF is due at least to make sure those lines darken up!!! I just can’t believe it!!! I’m so nervous!!!

I’m rooting for the rest of you girls!!! Can’t wait to see some more BFPs!!

Shelby... you’re not out until AF shows!!! FX

TryTryAgain.... FX for darkening tests!!!! I can’t wait to see your next tests!!!

Nearly positive I am out. Been spotting and my temp started to drop today. Guess it's time to get my doctor involved.

Congrats to all the bfps. April is a very lucky month

CheshireDucky - So sorry. We just hit that stage too. Saw an RE for the first time this week. It sucks but we're ready to take these next steps if it means having our baby in the end.

I'm out started bright red spotting two days early. Go figure. On to May I suppose.

Well I took a FRER this morning even though I said I wasn’t going to.:dohh: Nothing is showing up in the pictures but I swear I see the faintest of lines on it.. I’m hoping my HCG just hasn’t doubled yet.. So I’m planning on testing again on Saturday and then with a digital on Sunday if all goes well.❤️

Took another FRER this morning and got the same result.. Absolutely gutted.. I thought this was finally it ):

I'm sorry Cheshire. Doctors can give good answers though. Hoping the best for you.

Sorry Try...you're not out to the :witch: shows.

AFM - are wondfo HPTs known for evaps? I randomly decided to take a pregnancy test this morning along with my ovulation test and to my utter surprise a line showed up on the hpt. I'm almost certain this has to be an evap. Temps are low (pre-o range), and I honestly don't know how a pregnancy would be physically possible unless something crazy happened. It has been a super weird cycle but I attributed that to my last cycle ending in a chemical. Also, after the test dried, it looks more like an evap than a positive, but who knows. This is the first time I've used ICs so maybe someone with more experience can help? Pics below.

Attachments

• IMG_1147.jpg
    IMG_1147.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1145.jpg
    IMG_1145.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1144.jpg
    IMG_1144.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 19
CheshireDucky - So sorry. We just hit that stage too. Saw an RE for the first time this week. It sucks but we're ready to take these next steps if it means having our baby in the end.

Oh yea, so ready to take the next steps. Wish we didn't have to wait this long! Just sent a message to my obgyn to get the ball rolling with it all.

What do yall think? Didn't check it for 4 hours so it's possible its an evap line, but i've seen those on FRER's and they are very white or "wet" looking. This took some of the dye in my opinion and it's hard for me to believe it's negative when I've been cramping for 3 days and today i'm 9 DPO. Not getting excited either way just want an opinion until I can take another one in a few hours. (I put it next to the LH so you can see the line)

Attachments

• IMG_5017.jpg
    IMG_5017.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 19
High.hopes...I wouldn't trust it after 4 hours. With the internet tests (that I think yours are), it says not to read the result after 30 minutes. 9dpo is pretty early (most common day for implantation)...I'd wait at least two days (I know, I know...MUCH easier said than done) and try again.

In my hands, I have NEVER gotten a colored line on a Wondfo when I was not actually pregnant. I have had MANY stark white tests to compare as actual negative results.

Just did another 2 hours after and it's a very faint pink line and I didn't wait hours this time :thumbup: Now I have to hold my pee for a little over 3 hours from now :dohh: until I can test again

I’m going to buy more cheapie tests after DS wakes up from his nap. I refuse to believe the FRERs. The line on my first test was definitely there.

Took a digi this morning “Not Pregnant”. AF due Monday.. just a waiting game now..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->