April 2018 Testers - *UPDATE* 17 BFPs and Counting! Easter Bunny Please Bring Us BFPs

Looks like the random hpt was a bad test. I kind of figured it was an evap. In happier news, it looks like I might have had a slight temp shift today so 2ww here I come! I also had some very slight spotting today as well. Not sure what that's about.

Congrats high hopes.

Try I'm sorry but 2 days before AF I wouldn't count yourself out by a digi.

Co hope May is your month. Thank you for being a great thread host :)

AFM still in limbo. Got a super squinter Friday a.m. wouldn't feel good to call bfp as maybe it's just a dodgy test. I'm anywhere from 9dpo to 14dpo today. No sign of AF.

Count me out for April :) af has been and gone last day of clomid today! Here’s to a may bfp :flower:

Had a faint line show up at 1:30, but first morning urine was negative. I had my 2nd day of full on cramps, not sure even 20 minutes went by without feeling them. This would be early for PMS considering my period is due 5/3 based on a 32 day cycle. All the cramps were light or dull except for about 30 minutes they kicked up a bit. All I know is I am so bloated and crampy that it's hard to think of food and ALL i've had is gauc and chips from 1pm. SO CONFUSED on whether it's pms or pg!

At my birthday dinner last night, (10pm since I was full since 1pm which was weird). I was so IRRITATED when we sat down it came over me so quickly, DH trying to show me something on the cell phone, the bread was cold LOL it all annoyed me in a way I couldn't control. I ordered a glass of wine between a few sips of that and eating my FAVORITE pasta dish I started feeling so nauseous like I was force feeding myself, but the dish still tasted good. I told DH maybe I was pg and pushed the wine away. That was a huge sign for me because I really don't ever get nauseous or dizzy (i've had both symptoms). I dealt with dull cramps almost all day, but as soon as we got in the car a horrible stomach ache came over me, when I got home it got worse and even by bending over it sent sharp pains. When we got home I had wet underwear and white lotion CM so I started thinking I was pg. Woke up today at 11 dpo thinking this would be it, at 7:30am it was totally negative. Started using FRER because the wondfo were giving faint lines half the time.

DH and I have decided it's a strong possibility my at least body tried getting pg this month, because I have a laundry list of strange unusual symptoms for me. At this point I have a few days to figure out if it stuck!
Bbs are BARELY even sore this morning, first time since 1dpo.. Hopeful because of the CM last night and the sick feeling. My CP yesterday was still high but harder than let's say 6 dpo.
Would it be normal to have that kind of CM if AF is due in 4 days?

High Hope's that is what happened to me last month(breast tenderness, white cm, and dull cramps) and af came on CD 32. Im not sure if it's because now im really paying attention..My normal cycle was 28 until I had a mc in February. Hoping the best for you, maybe wait a few days to test... I know the ladies on here kept telling me you have to wait til at least 10 dpo because the signs were way to early

Ok this is why it's SO easy to get confused during the TWW.

For some odd reason I wanted to test my SMU before I had any liquids so I tested again only 30 minutes from my FMU test. The OPK is a TOTAL 100% positive! I just used my last FRER and immediately saw the evap line before the control line even appeared. Still BFN! I'm not totally out.. I guess it's time to hold for a few hours!

Hi Bre, thanks sharing your symptoms. I wanted to know if you can even have that kind of CM if you aren't pregnant

Flueky...I really hope this is it for you!
See you in May Pookied!!!!
high.hopes I'm sorry this has been such a confusing time for you.

AFM: had light brown spotting for a couple hours yesterday afternoon/ evening. If that was implantation bleeding, I believe this pregnancy would undoubtedly defy everything I know about the female reproductive system. Test this morning was bfn, although when the liquid went across the strip, the test line came up pink and bold and then faded into nothingness. I guess if yesterday really was implantation bleeding, I'd still need to wait about two more days. I just don't know when I could have ovulated (obviously much, much earlier than I anticipated). This whole cycle for me has been incredibly weird.

I’m just going to assume the test I took Wednesday was a false positive. Period is due tomorrow and still getting negatives on all other tests. Guess it just wasn’t meant to be this time.����*♀️ if I still don’t get my period by Wednesday, I’ll test then, but I’m sick of the disappointment.

I don’t know if I’m out or not :sad1:
Had a blood test done this morning and my hcg level came back as ... 2 ...
The nurse said that normally < 5 is a negative but my RE still wants to look further into it so if AF comes along I have to go back cd 3 to check my levels and if AF doesn’t come I have to go back may 7th.. :huh:
So really confused right now :wacko:
I know we shouldn’t but now that we have to continue waiting we also continue hoping and that’s what I’m hating about it..
preferring a complete negative so we can clear our heads and start another round but now we still have to wait :nope:

Marvstee good luck. Sorry for limbo.

Sorry Try :(

AFM, count me out. AF to arrive today or latest tomorrow.

Well ladies, I had a chemical this month. I knew my chances were low because my lining was terrible when I had an ultrasound at 7dpo. But it still sucks. I&#8217;m starting IvF next month but won&#8217;t be testing until June. I went ahead and created a June testing thread if any of you have longer cycles or anything! Good luck everyone

Oh tbf I'm SO SO sorry. I completely understand how much it sucks. Big :hugs: coming your way.

So, I think I have the start to a bfp. Not sure how it's possible but stranger things have happened. Can anyone else see it? Am I going crazy?

Attachments

• IMG_1220.jpg
    IMG_1220.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 27
Like I said on your TTC journal, I see it!! I&#8217;m so excited for you cofoster! I&#8217;ll be saying a prayer for you that this is the start of your BFP!

I see it Co! So happy for you!

AFM AF spotting now. I'm thinking I'll take a break in May. Found out today my short term disability won't kick in until june 1st so I want to get some paid leave. One month won't be too bad as I'm getting settled into my new job role at work

I'm sorry Flueky. :hugs: you never know....ntnp in May might just relieve stress and bring you your lovely bfp! GL at your new job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->