April 2018 Testers - *UPDATE* 17 BFPs and Counting! Easter Bunny Please Bring Us BFPs

Jessie...let me know when you're planning on testing!

Mrsmummy...that line is looking good! I hope it all works out for you!

Put me down for the 8th April! My AF is due the 7th but with my cycles having yet to regulate it could be due anytime!

Hello! Just found this thread and would like to join in :) I will be texting on April 8th if I don't give in before then! Lol. I should ovulate in the next couple of days so fingers crossed!!!

Clear positive opk this morning! Anniversary is tomorrow, so this is perfect!

In other news, my doctor recommended that I start a low carb diet. I've lost 6.6 lbs so far so I'm feeling really good this morning :happydance:

Attachments

• 20180324_092200.jpg
    20180324_092200.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 3

In other news, my doctor recommended that I start a low carb diet. I've lost 6.6 lbs so far so I'm feeling really good this morning :happydance:

Going low carb it what helped me get out of the 180. The only carbs I am getting are from fruit and some whole grain oats. And on special days some rice.

Yay that's awesome. I started a diet and exercise Feb 1st and have lost 18 lbs so far. 7 more lbs and I'll be at a healthy BMI. Keep up the good work. It can only have positive effects on your fertility to be healthier.

Pretty confident I'm 2dpo today. FF should confirm it tomorrow. Here we go again, TWW

You got it Jessie.

Welcome Try!

TTC that's awesome!

Loves2 & Dream - it looks like a bunch of us have been getting healthy! I've lost 17 lbs so far on the Optavia meal plan. I've been off the plan for the past week and focusing on eating healthy fats (such as avocados, olive oil, and nuts), some whole fat dairy, oats and grains, leafy greens, and lean meats. I think it made a huge difference in my uterine lining this go around. The meals in Optavia have a ton of soy and I think it really inhibited my lining last time.

So, today I'm a bit confused. Expected a temp shift and didn't get one. I'm worried I haven't ovulated yet. Did have some small sharp pinches on lower right side this morning and that's where I'd be O'ing so maybe I'll see that temp shift tomorrow. My doctor told me not to put too much stock in bbt but I saw a huge temp shift the day after my last IUI (that would be today). Who knows.

I lost almost 40lbs on low carb during past year. It really helped fertility too! I went super low carb though with all carbs from green veg (about 30 net carbs a day). Unfortunately it was impossible to stick to that during pregnancy though, so i had to start including some carbs just to overcome the morning sickness... But im hoping to get back to healthy eating in second trimester. Good luck with the low carb, and remember to keep an eye on your micronutrient intake - magensium, zinc, potassium supplements helped me a lot during the start of my low carb lifestyle.

Hooray my digi opk arrived!!

I’m on a healthy eating plan too - and have just bought a gratitude journal so I’m excited to get all in the right head space.

Hi ladies,

Havent started yet as I am only on CD5 but can i be put down on April 16th please?

Good luck everyone xx

I'm really intrigued about the diet plans you ladies have been trying, especially with regards to certain foods at certain times of your cycle. Can any of you enlighten me more? At the moment I'm trying to follow Slimming World, as my BMI is too high, the only fertility specific foods I've been eating are Brazil nuts and pineapple core (and fell pregnant the first cycle I ate those, maybe just a coincidence though, who knows?)

Think I ovulated yesterday so that puts me at 1dpo today! My sensitive nipples and sore breasts started yesterday. I'll usually have this for a few days then it'll fade away and then start again just before AF so it'll be interesting to see whether it goes the same way this cycle!

Well if I go by what my temp is tell me in fertility friend I ovulated CD 15 and I am now 3dpo. So if my luteal phase is the same thus cycle I will hopefully not have my period CD 25 which April 1st.....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180325-072404.jpg
    Screenshot_20180325-072404.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 1
Officially 3dpo according to FF!

Am currently 7-9 dpo and have had a bad headache and sniffly nose, cramping on right side and weirdly enough today my mouth just randomly started bleeding, feeling very off.

So Ovia has moved me forward to the 5th April for AF. Previously it was predicting the 7th so we shall see! Think it's because my last irregular cycle put me back a bit and now since it seems I've ovulated as usual despite my last Af being late it assumes this cycle will be shorter. Hopefully I'm finally regulating after stopping BCP in November. First 3 were 31 days, 33 and then last cycle 35. My longest ever cycle. Before BCP I was always 28-30 day cycles!

CD1 for me. So, I’m hop hop hopping over here to join you all!

My husband and I have been trying for eight years. My cycles are longer than most, 34 days. But they are always exactly 34 days, never early or late. My last first day of AF was February 1st 2018, it's now March 25th and never got AF. I took multiple test but all were negative. I have been tired for the last week and have what feels like pressure/bloat/fullness in lower stomach but I don't have any other symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->