April 2018 Testers - *UPDATE* 17 BFPs and Counting! Easter Bunny Please Bring Us BFPs

I still have HPTs!! And also EVERY SINGLE ONE I used for this pregnancy....which is...a lot, I am ashamed to say lol. So many FRER!

Alli, I found that even the ICs have good resale value locally! (Not the used ones, obviously.) I managed to resell all of the unused HPTs and OPKs from last time for pretty close to what I paid for them!

It's almost like I am bit superstitious to resell them, and why the heck am I keeping a bunch of used sticks?! LOL. Weird superstition on my part I suppose. I just went through my phone the other day and deleted a shocking amount of photos of HPTs and OPKs! Jeez!

Yeah, I waited until DS was actually born before I hawked mine! :rofl:

So twice this cycle I had 3 days straight of positive opks but then never ovulated. This has never happened. So frustrating!!!

That's so frustrating! :hugs: Just keep testing. Anovulatory cycles happen!

Sorry tbfromlv :( I hope you O soon.

HPTs, I tossed my bfps after I snapped pics. I have a bfp folder in my phone gallery. I used it to cgeck progression, but I just can't seem to get rid of them. I think it's the memories of the excitement seeing them.

I used my hpts up and tested the hood effect.

I thought I didn't O because I never noticed EWCM. I'd gotten a lot of BD sessions in leading up to st. Patrick's day. I didn't do opks that week. Didn't get a positive opk ladt week. I did bbt starting Thursday morning and my temps are definitely luteal phase.

I'm counting myself 9dpo and may test on Thursday :blush:

CD 16 here! My app says I O’d on Saturday, but I believe it was actually yesterday or today. I can already tell I’m going to go crazy this TWW.

Ovias just changed me from 2dpo to 5dpo cramping and for no reason at all I threw up this morning but it's way too early for symptoms. Strange. There was no reason for me to be sick either, just drank a cup of tea which I always do in the morning. Now I'm wondering whether I ovulated earlier or am just sick haha!

Yeah, I waited until DS was actually born before I hawked mine! :rofl:

LMAO Dill - that made me seriously laugh out loud at my desk. Zero judgment! It's just hilarious!

Flueky88 - Good luck! Post pics, we will squint with you if required.

Jessie7003 - Oh vomit sounds promising. lol FX I hope this is it.

AFM - CD21/5DPO and W.A.I.T.I.N.G. Temp on the rise, so that's good. I've been feeling pretty lightheaded all morning and had to seriously hydrate to get through my workout. but it's too early to be pregnancy related so it's probably just cause I skipped dinner last night. lol

Congrats momma!!

Am between 9 and 11 dpo , did a test today (i know i know!) and bfn, but have been getting crazy cramping on right side. Maybe implantation?

Flueky88 - Good luck! Post pics, we will squint with you if required.

Jessie7003 - Oh vomit sounds promising. lol FX I hope this is it.

AFM - CD21/5DPO and W.A.I.T.I.N.G. Temp on the rise, so that's good. I've been feeling pretty lightheaded all morning and had to seriously hydrate to get through my workout. but it's too early to be pregnancy related so it's probably just cause I skipped dinner last night. lol

We're the same dpo! When are you testing? Hopefully we're both having a quick rise in progesterone and maybe it's our month! I feel the same though it has to be too early for mine to be pregnancy related. If I am 5dpo me and OH dtd the day before and the day after so FX!

Congrats momma!!

Am between 9 and 11 dpo , did a test today (i know i know!) and bfn, but have been getting crazy cramping on right side. Maybe implantation?

I'm lucky I don't have any tests in or I would be testing already at 5dpo haha! Way too early! Trying to hold out to AF is at least a day late though!

Feeling nauseous still after being sick this morning! Very bloated and tired and just feel a bit off.

Jessie7003 - I'm going to start Saturday at 9dpo. Anyone who can wait for a late AF is my hero. I just can't wait, i HAVE to test lol

TB hope you finally get that temp rise to confirm O!

Sending baby dust to those in the TWW already! This is our last month to "reasonably" conceive and give birth in 2018. FX for all of us!

AFM - first period on Femara and it is a little rougher than normal. Extra crampy and super heavy flow. Hoping this is my first and last one!

Omg I think that make 4 of us that are 5dpo....

Ok my temp went down a little last night still over well over the coverline. And I had a horrible nightmare that I went into to have a ultrasound to see if the follicle had gotten smaller and looked like I ovulated. And the place was busy and the tech would not tell me anything so I was getting emotional and cry and just wanted to leave. But they would not let me. Keep saying we will know the results soon you need wait right here..... and were ton of women with baby or hearing heartbeats... So It was a weird long dream that I remember everything of.

Ok attached my updated chart

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180327-093012.jpg
    Screenshot_20180327-093012.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 2
Jessie7003 - I'm going to start Saturday at 9dpo. Anyone who can wait for a late AF is my hero. I just can't wait, i HAVE to test lol

I just can't be spending money on tests that are likely to be negative to then be like 'oh it's maybe too early to tell'. FX for you!

Okay y’all, I had EWCM yesterday so hubby and I DTD yesterday evening and this morning I’m having watery CM. Is today ovulation day or is it just from BD’ing last night?! This tracking nonsense is so confusing sometimes ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->