April 26th 2014 - the day say i do <3

Kizzy454

GsyMummy
Reaction score
So with only 7 months 2 weeks and 1 day (yup checked my ticker ;) ) to go till i marry steve i thought id do a journal (i did one a while back but lots has changed!)

So me and Steve, We have been together nearly 3 and a half years. He has a gorgeous 5 year old daughter from a previous relation ship and I Have Taylor who is 3 who Steve has taken on as his own (her real dad has never bothered) and then we have our Little Molly Rae who is 1.

We got engaged on the 26 April 2011 which is why we are getting married on this date. Its three years to the Day we got engaged.

We are getting married in a church. Its the church we christened Taylor and Molly Rae in and the church Steves eldest got christened in to. church.jpgchurch2.jpg

Then we are having a BBQ menu

Flamed Grilled 6oz Angus Steak, Garlic & Peppered Thyme Oil
Slow Roast Chicken Drumsticks, Eastern Tikka Masala Dusting
Sticky Pork Ribs, Honey & Black Pepper B.B.Q Marinade
Thai Spiced Fish Sticks, Coriander, Lime & Green Ginger
Mediterranean Vegetable Kebabs, Light Cajun Spiced Garlic Butter Drizzle
100% All Beef, American Style Char-Flamed Burger
Cumberland Spiced English Sausages
Sea Salt Dusted Jacket Potatoes with Piquant Relishes, Oven Fresh Loaves and Continental Style Salads

Chantilly Laced Profiteroles Belgian Chocolate Fudge Sauce
Sliced Seasonal Fruits & Exotic Berries in Sweet Sugar Syrup Lavished with Dairy Cream
Old English Orchard Fruit & Sherry Trifle, Dressed with Sizzling Summer Red Berries​

at a hotel called Les Cotils Which look over the other channel islands.
We can have a bouncy castle set up on the grass too as there is masses of space cotils.jpg cotils2.jpg

My flower girls are our three beautiful girls and they will be wearing these
971279_225300610953295_1814095175_n.jpg

My bridesmaids are my sister in laws Tally and Kirsty and then my three best friends Sam Luisa and Nikita (maid of honour) and hopefully will be wearing this
bridesmaid.png

I still dont have a dress yet.

but we now have a colour theme which is red :)

Mmm not sure on what to do about flowers..

on a plus think we have chosen our first dance song :)

FOUND MY DRESS!!!

I live in guernsey so dresses are limited to what they have so when i was last in the uk i had a look for some dresses and tried this one on...

photo (1).jpg photo (2).jpg

It was a little over £900

I said no as i know i cant afford it..

UNTIL

I found it online!

I can have it made to fit me... for £200 inc delivery!

Wooooooo

think ive decided on my wedding flowers!

White foam calla lillies with a red gem xx

I wouldn't even bother with table plans til you have most or all of your RSVPs back since you don't know that everyone will say they're coming. Try not to stress too much just yet xx

Its more my bil. Keeps changing who hes with etc told oh last night I won't be inviting his partner unless I no shes going to be around long enough. Im making my invites soon cant wait xx

Originally i was going to get the girls this dress

971279_225300610953295_1814095175_n.jpg

but then the didnt have the sizes so then i went back to my first choice from when we first got engaged

so they have these

flower.jpg

i need to order my dress soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back