~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

congratulations sazzle!!!

i think imaginary and wamommy are next!

Oh my goodness, congrats ladies!!! SazzleR, you were supposed to be my waiting buddy!! :haha: I'm kidding. SO happy for you. :happydance:

kksyb, I hope you're right! I thought for sure I'd wake up to contractions today, because last night we watched a movie in the couch and I felt contractions off and on. No such luck!

kksyb, I hope you're right! I thought for sure I'd wake up to contractions today, because last night we watched a movie in the couch and I felt contractions off and on. No such luck!

That is one stubborn little one. 5 cm dilated and still no labor, time to do a labor dance :haha:

That is one stubborn little one. 5 cm dilated and still no labor, time to do a labor dance :haha:

I know! :haha: I think I'll go walk on the treadmill for 20 minutes and see if that helps. I try to walk every day, but if I go to the mall or something I can't get up any speed with 3 kids in tow!

Oh my goodness, congrats ladies!!! SazzleR, you were supposed to be my waiting buddy!! :haha: I'm kidding. SO happy for you. :happydance:

I know!! I'm so sorry for leaving you!! I'll be still checking the thread for news from you :D

Wow, I don't check the thread for a couple of days and missed so much!!
Congratulations everyone! So pleased you got your home birth Sazzle! :happydance:

I keep checking in for news of the last few April babies!

I was wondering if you ladies would like to keep chatting on an April mummies thread in the parenting discussion section? Would be nice to hear about how all the babies (& mummies!) are doing as they grow :) I still chat to my April 2011 mummy friends even now :) I don't mind starting one for us but don't want to just be chatting to myself :haha:

That's a really nice idea Sazzle, I still have some of the other mummies from our November 2010 group on my facebook and have met up with a couple before which was lovely :)

I keep checking in for news of the last few April babies!

I was wondering if you ladies would like to keep chatting on an April mummies thread in the parenting discussion section? Would be nice to hear about how all the babies (& mummies!) are doing as they grow :) I still chat to my April 2011 mummy friends even now :) I don't mind starting one for us but don't want to just be chatting to myself :haha:

Definitely would be awesome to have a group to keep talking in! I'll join as soon as it's made :)

SazzleR, that's a great idea!! This is, of course, assuming I deliver in April!!! :dohh: :dohh:

I had my little boy Dexter 26th April born at 9:55pm! :) was in labour for 5 hours 30 minutes. :)

https://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n33/emmwason/256E30DA-B795-410D-B0D3-E4C2B4743444.jpg

Callan James was born 7th April weighing 5lb 9oz after a 27 minute labour haha!

He's amazing & was worth the 15 scans, months of worry, amnio & all the sickness :)

I've made the April mummies thread for us ladies :) you'll find it here: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/parenting-groups/2165321-april-mummies-2014-a.html#post32468383

Hope to see you all in there to chat shout how our LOs are getting on :)

Congrats on the new LOs!!

And great idea dazzle! Heading over there now!

I just made it in under the wire!!

My little BOY was born last night at 7:26pm. He was 9lbs and blonde as can be. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->