~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

Good to hear from you kksy! Massive congrats! :D Your labour sounds great :thumbup:

That's sucks, wa :( Looks like you're stuck waiting with me for a while longer.

I'm going to be pregnant forever!

Good to hear from you kksy! Massive congrats! :D Your labour sounds great :thumbup:

That's sucks, wa :( Looks like you're stuck waiting with me for a while longer.

I'm going to be pregnant forever!

It feels that way, doesn't it?? At least we have each other for company!:friends:

Count me in as a part of team Pregnant FOREVER, haha!

I went to the doctor yesterday. He said I'm 70% effaced and fingertip dilated, and that baby is very very low. Still having contractions but they aren't regular or anything. BLEGH. If I don't go into labor before then, I'll be going in on Monday and Tuesday to get gel applied to my cervix to help it ripen more before the induction on Wednesday. I'm feeling achey and impatient but thank god there's an end in sight... I just want to meet my little man, darn it!

Congrats kksy!

Thinking of you ladies in the pregnant forever club! :haha: I was dilated to 3-4 but never went into natural labor (induced) and I think it was because the baby was no where near engaged. She was very very far from it, actually and very high when I went in for induction. I wonder if that's whats going on wamommy? Maybe your LO isn't engaged so things aren't starting?

You may be right, bookworm! I'm not sure WHAT is going on, but I am still a very pregnant lady, despite the dilation! I have an appointment on Tuesday, but I REALLY hope I don't make it that long, lol. I tried to walk the mall with my kids yesterday and kept getting these super weird hip zingers that almost made me fall to the floor. You should have seen the looks I got! There's nothing like a giant pregnant lady grabbing her belly and letting out an "oooch!!!" that makes people stare! :haha:

Just checking in to say I'm STILL pregnant :wacko: It's DS's bday party today & his actual bday tomorrow so for once, I'm quite happy for baby to stay put. But just til Monday! Then it can come out!

wa, are you still hanging on?

Sazzle- I hope your LO stays put for you for the next couple days! But then its definitely time to serve the eviction notice! Do you have a theme for hour DS party?

Just checking in to say I'm STILL pregnant :wacko: It's DS's bday party today & his actual bday tomorrow so for once, I'm quite happy for baby to stay put. But just til Monday! Then it can come out!

wa, are you still hanging on?

I'm still hanging on! I hope your DS's bday goes well. :) I know it can be a lot of work, but totally fun! I'm in the same boat, hoping baby actually stays IN for a day now. My Mom is a pastor and can't leave her church on Easter, where she preaches 4 services that day! I really want her here for the birth, so I'm actually rooting for tomorrow afternoon or later. Not too much later... :haha:

kksy, no theme as such. I took the easy route with baby being so imminent & had a play centre party. They took care of the food & party bags & all the organisation. All I had to do was sort the cake. DS chose a Thomas themed cake. He's been obsessed with Thomas for nearly 2 years now!

wa, my FIL is a minister so I totally know where you're coming from. He obviously can't miss tomorrow's services. Plus DH's grandma is coming down for a big family lunch so I'd be gutted to mess that up for everyone. That's on top of it being DS's actual bday :wacko: Busy, busy! Hope you get some movement soon!

Happy Easter to all! Hope everyone who wants babies to stay out stay out and those who want an Easter baby to COME oN
BABY!
Check out my journal I dressed Caitlin up

Happy Easter, everyone! :D Well, baby is still safely cooking so no sharing of birthdays :) Unless I have a seriously quick labour in the next 2 & half hours anyway but I very much doubt it!

I would have loved an Easter baby but it wasn't in the cards for us I suppose! I made a pretty big meal for us, baked a cake for us to enjoy today (made the cake yesterday) and for today we laid around watching Hemlock Grove and just acted like lazy bums. Only a few contractions this morning and they petered out pretty quickly.

I told my husband today that we've officially crossed over from having a little Aries to a little Taurus... :haha: Only thing missing now will be an air sign since he's a fire sign and I'm a water sign!

We got a chance to test drive some cars and are going to be buying a new Jeep in two weeks, so that's pretty exciting.

Tomorrow and the next day I go in early in the morning for cervical ripening to get me ready for my induction which is scheduled for Wednesday. I'm hoping the gel they use gets labor going, but I know it only does for like 10% of pregnancies and I don't think my little guy wants to willingly vacate my uterus.

Hope everyone had a fabulous Easter and I can't wait to see which birthdays are next!!

GlassPeony- my LO was snuggled in there nice and tight and I was convinced he wouldn't come on his own. And then I went I to labor the night before the induction- I hope yours is the same way!Exciting to know there will be some more babies this week!

Here's my little guy with his Easter bunny and one of his bowties I made. A week old yesterday- it went by fast!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 7
Glass, hope baby decides to come of it's own accord. Good luck with the ripening.

Gorgeous piccy, kksy :)

I hope everyone has an amazing Easter with their families and that you all were able to get in some relaxation. I can't wait to see which LO will be here next. I added a picture of Odin. He will be 3 weeks old tomorrow!

Attachments

• IMG_4002444632095.jpg
    IMG_4002444632095.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 5
What beautiful pics, momofone and kksy!!

SazzleR and Glasspeony, it looks like it's down to us three! I thought for SURE I would wake up this morning to true labor, but NOPE! :haha: I feel crampy and way-too-pregnant, but not laborish today, if that makes sense. I've been mopping the kitchen floor, doing pilates, and taking my DDs for bike rides (I walk along side..haha) to try to speed things up. Nothing is working! This is officially now the most pregnant I've ever been out of 4 babies! Sigh...

I didn't realize we were into Taurus zone! My DH and DD#1 are both Aries, and I don't honestly think I could handle another one! :haha:

Adorable pic, momof :)

Yep, I really think it is down to us 3, wa :( I can't believe this is the most pregnant you've ever been! It's my EDD tomorrow & I still have 9 days til I'm more pregnant than I was last time :wacko:

I'm doing everything I can to evict baby... Bouncing on my ball, eating pineapple & hot foods etc. But I honestly think it'll just come when it's ready *sigh*

Yes, we're into Taurus territory. My bday is 1st May & I'm a Taurus so me & baby could clash big time in the future :dohh:

Went in for a non stress test and they gave me prepidil gel. I'm having lots of contractions, they just aren't increasing in intensity. The gel did makeme cramp and contract more.. baby is, as expected/usual, happy as a clam in there.

I wasn't expecting to be so wiped out but I was when I got home, I slept for like 6 hours and my husband says I seem really tired and "different." He's coming with me tomorrow for application round 2, so we'll see if it exhausts me or was just a one off.

Glad to hear baby is happy, Glass :thumbup: Hope the gel gets things moving & your contractions become regular. :hugs: for the tiredness.

Well D day is here for me & there's zero sign of baby coming. My new goal is to have a baby before I hit 41 weeks :haha: I hated hitting that marker last time! I'm trying all the usual tricks but nothing is budging the stubborn thing :(

Mom looks like our babies share a birthday--April 1st.

Glass- we just bought a jeep patriot I love it but not the trunk space there isn't much of it one you put in a stroller it takes up most of the room.

To all the future Mommas can't wait to see these lo's

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->