~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

Hi everybody! Can I join?
Just found out last week that we are expecting our first child!!! Based on my dates will be due 1st/2nd April. Just hoping little bean sticks now. I am sooo worried at every little twinge/cramp!

Happy and healthy nine months to all!

I'm the same with the twinges! ! Trying to relax about the whole thing, but struggling..

Hi ladies congratulations to you all! Confirmed pregnancy yesterday with a digital due 2nd April with baby #2 x

Hi everybody! Can I join?
Just found out last week that we are expecting our first child!!! Based on my dates will be due 1st/2nd April. Just hoping little bean sticks now. I am sooo worried at every little twinge/cramp!

Happy and healthy nine months to all!

I'm the same with the twinges! ! Trying to relax about the whole thing, but struggling..

Hi ladies!!! I'm due April 5th with our first squishy! We found out Thursday night, due to some nausea when I get hungry. It has happened mostly at night the last couple of days, though. We couldn't believe it because we didn't think there was a chance!!

We are so happy and AF was due today and is showing no signs of coming! My breasts are still sore, and they always stopped hurting the nihht before af showed, so I'm feeling positive and much better since she didn't actually come this morning!!

Oh is 27, I'm 26, and we waited to ttc until I was out of grad school! We are buying a home and I can't believe we sound so grown-up :haha:

I can't wait to spend a hopefully happy and healthy nine months with all of you and welcome our babies together!!!

hello can i join. been having faint lines on ic all week, just confirmed with digi today. by my dates im due 4/4/14. this will be no2 my ds was 16m on wed

Congratulations to all the new ladies who have joined us in April! I have updated the front page.

Asparagus_12: I also feel that way about the twinges, I had a sharp pain yesterday on my left side, but it did go away. I have had two C-sections with my last one being 11 months ago, so I am sure that is why the stretching hurt worse. When it comes to hcg testing it really depends here. Our Dr's usually see us around 7-8 weeks and will do a dating ultrasound as well as blood work for a routine pregnancy panel. hcg beta tests are usually only done when someone was struggling with infertility or has had miscarriages. I will have my first one on Tuesday as I have had 4 losses.

What team are you all on? Yellow or green? We are definitely green. I want to know asap. We have two beautiful daughters and are hoping to be team blue, but will be just as happy with team pink! We are going to have a gender reveal party where OH and I find out with our guests. Since this is #3, I won't be having a baby shower. My first appointment is on Tuesday at 5 weeks 1 day. I am meeting a new dr, so I hope I like her. I have to go so early because I have had 4 losses and they want to do blood work and put me back on progesterone. She said they will do an ultrasound, but I'm not sure that at 5 weeks that will be any good. If they can't see baby it'll just worry me. How are you all feeling? Any sickness yet?

We are definitely team green!! I can't wait to know, although this is our first so we don't have leanings either way now. I go from wanting a girl to a boy and right back at an alarming rate :haha:

I've had some nausea when hungry but no getting sick and it has been mild at this point! I am going to stock up on some preg pops and ginger ale in preparation for it getting worse! FXed it won't though!

We were team yellow with DS so hopefully be the same this time.

We're team green! After our losses we don't care as long as our baby keeps growing, but we'd love to know!

momofone- We're going in early too, 6w3d. It was supposed to be 5w6d, but I called to put it back b/c I'm scared of it being too early and getting worried.

I would be Team Yellow but my DW can't handle the suspense and wants to buy things gender specific as soon as she can. So I have caved and going to give her this one. Team Green!
I haven't made a Dr appt appt yet bc the fertility clinic sends me for blood tests to check my hcg levels. I'll wait and see what my second and third tests are and then book as long as everything is good.
It's great to see so many April babies. I hope we all have a wonderful 9 months.
AFM-still get the odd cramps and pulls and twinges too. Bbs are sore but not killing me. A little nauseous a couple times but was fine once I ate. And the gas, well sorry if tmi, but I think that's my most apparent symptom at times. Haha!

Due April 4!! So excited....except we just mailed our vacation deposit for April 12-19 yesterday :dohh:
I guess the quickest way for us to get a BFP was finally making vacation plans :winkwink:

Due April 4!! So excited....except we just mailed our vacation deposit for April 12-19 yesterday :dohh:
I guess the quickest way for us to get a BFP was finally making vacation plans :winkwink:

isn't that always how it works out? :haha: Congratulations. Is this your first?

My sil is really making me upset. She is mad that I am pregnant and she isn't. I FULLY understand infertility as I went through 2 1/2 years of trying with meds for #2. However, when someone was pregnant I smiled and would go home and scream and cry. She refuses to look at me, she won't say hi or bye, we all went swimming with mil and sil and she got out of the pool when I got in and back in when I got out. She refused to come into my MIL's house because I was there. I would understand her frustration more if she actually saw someone. She REFUSES to see a dr, absolutely refuses even though it has been 3 years. She said she will NEVER take meds to help get pregnant even if a doc offers it, she even said clomid was awful and no one should ever use it because it is poison. I am just upset that something so wonderful is being treated with such disregard. She forbid my MIL to talk about the baby. I'm just a little hormonal and upset now.

That is really immature of her to act. I'm really sorry you have to go through that :wacko: Try to be happy for YOU though, and don't let her get in the way of your excitement and great news!

momofone- That is terrible! How unfair. And lots of women use fertility drugs with great success, so it doesn't make any sense for her to refuse to try any possible options, but still be like that when someone else gets pregnant. Both of my best friends got pregnant after my first m/c and it's hard, but I can't imagine acting like that! Especially since she's going to be your baby's aunt, she needs to woman up for her niece or nephew. :hugs:

momofone- WHAT!! That is unacceptable behavior, regardless of the reason or her infertility status or your pregnant status! Is she an adult?? :dohh: I'm so sorry that is something you have to deal with... my SIL has extreme problems with infertility and in fact is 2 weeks ahead of me- although she doesn't know it yet! They conceived with IVF this last month and I was quite relieved, because I know she would have been hurt but she never would have acted that way with me! She can't wait for us to give her a niece or nephew to fawn over!

I hope she can calm down after she wraps her mind around your pregnancy! :hugs:

Hi ladies,
Just got my :bfp: this morning. Please can you add me to April 7th xxx

momofone so sorry your sil being so horrible.

Hann79 congrtatulations

how is everyone feeling

Congrats, hann!!

Bw, I'm feeling pretty good except for odd moments of nausea. Is anyone else struggling to sleep through it? I'm fine with it during the day, but at night I simply lay awake until it passes. I'm already tired, giving up sleep to nausea isn't helping!! I tried crackers, cereal, a protein bar, laying still, on my side, on my tummy but sleep wouldn't come until it disappeared two hours later!

Congratulations Hann!!! you have been added to the front page.

brenn09- I only feel sick during the day. It is more of an aversion to food since nothing looks or sounds good. It hasn't kept me up yet. I just ate breakfast and sure enough the nausea started. blah. With my second the nausea candies from babies r us worked well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->