~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

Congrats Hann!

The dizziness is what's getting me. I'll have spells where I'm fairly disoriented and need to lie down or eat to feel more normal. Loving every moment of it, though! :thumbup:

The dizziness is what's getting me. I'll have spells where I'm fairly disoriented and need to lie down or eat to feel more normal. Loving every moment of it, though! :thumbup:

Im also suffering with the dizzy spells, I did first time around and I really dont like it. But, at least I havent felt sick (yet?). :)

I am getting spates of nausea mainly at night. Mine is im feeling bloated all the time like my clothes won't fit everything feels too tight. I am thinking about getting a private scan @7 weeks (god willing me to get that far) I had a 5/6 wk scan with DS and it was quite reassuring.

I am getting spates of nausea mainly at night. Mine is im feeling bloated all the time like my clothes won't fit everything feels too tight. I am thinking about getting a private scan @7 weeks (god willing me to get that far) I had a 5/6 wk scan with DS and it was quite reassuring.

Both my scans with my two children were at 7 weeks. It was great hearing the heartbeat. I am having an early scan at 5 weeks on tuesday. I have recurrent m/c's so have an appointment for progesterone. They want to do an ultrasound as a formality. I am TERRIFIED they won't be able to see anything. I hope they can at least just see a tiny sac for my own reassurance.

Both my scans with my two children were at 7 weeks. It was great hearing the heartbeat. I am having an early scan at 5 weeks on tuesday. I have recurrent m/c's so have an appointment for progesterone. They want to do an ultrasound as a formality. I am TERRIFIED they won't be able to see anything. I hope they can at least just see a tiny sac for my own reassurance.

with DS i was about to have ivf when i caught with him so that appointment they gave me a scan, after that is when we annouced it.
Also we have two holidays planned for sept one in england for a week and then two days after arrriving home we go abord and my 12scan will be due then so it will just be nice to know if things are all ok before we go

Hi ladies :hi: Can I join?

My name is Kate and my DH and I are expecting our first on April 1st! We found out a little under a week ago and are beyond thrilled. We are definitely team green and want to know as soon as we can! We have our first appointment on Sept 5th so I'll be a little over 10 weeks.

Hope you ladies are doing well and wish all of you a wonderful and healthy pregnancy! Have you guys started announcing yet and if so, how have you done it?

I'm pregnant with number two so we are going to do the not original but cute big sister shirt on our daughter and Skype with her far grandparents and to dinner with her close ones. I can't wait to tell just gotta buy the shirt!

I'm pregnant with number two so we are going to do the not original but cute big sister shirt on our daughter and Skype with her far grandparents and to dinner with her close ones. I can't wait to tell just gotta buy the shirt!

That will be so adorable! It will be fun to see how long it takes them to notice!

If I have a early scan on the date I would like the next day is a family BBQ. So I was gonna either get an anniversary card for nan and grandad as its my mum and dads wedding anniversary in sept OR a 70th nan birthday card and write belated on it as my mum will be 70 in feb as baby due in April. And put the scan pic inside. Either way I will get DS to give them the card.

i would love to do the big brother t-shirt to announce mine. September seems so far away ( iwant to wait for my 12 week scan).

As for me had nausea for nearly two weeks now boo and Im not even 5 weeks. This is very different to my last pregnancy as its happening faster. I even got my bfp (well very faint one) at 9dpo.

congrats to everyone joining us!

Or thinking bout it getting the scan pic somehow on to a t shirt and have something like brother to a bump on it.

Welcome, Kate! We already told our parents, after our losses we need the support. I texted a pic of the test to my parents and Todd called his and said, "Hey, we're pregnant, again!" These early days are scary. We want to have a big gender reveal, that'll be our fun celebration!

We already told or families. After 4 losses, we definitely need the support if something goes wrong. My mom is my biggest support, so I called her the minute I left the dr. I will announce of FB to the rest of the family and friends with the scan picture. I will put my two children in big sister shirts and have one of them hold the ultrasound. I will do that at the 12 week ultrasound.

Kksy9b- CONGRATULATIONS! I updated the front page for you!

Thanks gals! I am so happy to be here! Those sound like really great reveal ideas! I love the idea of having the siblings in shirts and I especially like the " brother to bump" :)

So sorry to the ladies that have had losses. I can't imagine how hard that must be. Sending lots of good thoughts your way that these are your sticky beans!

We have told our best friends and my BIL and SIL that live in our city. For my BIL and SIL we got a box of uncle bens rice and aunt jemina syrup. Put tape over the ben and Jemima and wrote their names in...each of them chuckled for a second and then got it! My SIL burst into tears and started hugging us and jumping up and down...she was excited :) Such a sweet memory and I forgot my camera to capture it! Oh well...have to wait 2 weeks before we can make a trip across state to tell the rest of the family.

Hope everyone is feeling well today!

Also I love how we are all grouped mostly together so far with due dates...everyone due on the first is a first timer...most due on the 2nd are third time mamas and most due on the 4th are giving it a second go! Sorry - I can be kind of nerdy like that sometimes :) lol

That is so sweet!! One of the miracles of children is that they bring people closer. How special!

Anyone have any gender dreams yet? I had my first one last night. My Dad was a ob/gyn with his own u/s equipment and found our baby's hb and told us we're having a boy! We shall see!! :)

APPLE: DS is 16m at mo will be just turned 2.

I caved and told my BF as her DD is 4m older than my DS and now she is also pregnant with a DS she is 24 wks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->