~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

That is so sweet!! One of the miracles of children is that they bring people closer. How special!

Anyone have any gender dreams yet? I had my first one last night. My Dad was a ob/gyn with his own u/s equipment and found our baby's hb and told us we're having a boy! We shall see!! :)

I had a dream we were having twins!!!! Two boys. We have two girls, so a boy would be great, but I have no room for twins lol. We would need to move into a bigger home asap. :wacko: :haha:

I can barely contain the news. We've told a few close friends, and I'm going to tell my Mom today. When we were younger, my mom would always send us on treasure hunts around the house with hidden clues. My sister and I set one of those up, with the final clue saying to go to my belly and say "Hi Baby!" She's going to love it - it will be her 2nd grandchild, and my nephew is only 1 year old. It'll be so nice they will be close in age.

On the symptoms front.. I've feeling tired all weekend, especially today! I also can barely eat anything. I start a meal and am full right away it feels. With the sleeping, could also be due to my significant other - we don't "sleep" well together. He's so pushy! And with the eating, well, I suppose I could snack less in between meals :)

Just started vitamins on Friday. I think most my ill feeling is coming from those. I find myself in the bathroom frequently, and very gassy.. sorry for the TMI :) Anyone else have similar experience with prenatal vitamins?

Congratulations on all the new BFPs and I love hearing about all the ideas and ways you are all telling your friends and family.

I have only 2 SILs that live in the same province as me so everyone else is over 5000 kms away. We are thinking that we'll make a "We're having a Baby" sign" and hold it while my SIL (only one that knows) takes the picture and then we'll send it out to our family. I want to wait to tell other friends until at least my first Dr. appt at 8 weeks.
I'm still nervously excited. One day I find I'm all positive and thinking about how I want to do a nursery and what it feel like to hold our baby and the next day, I'm cautious and trying to tell myself that anything can happen. It's like a roller coaster! lol.
I'm still peeing on IC tests (19 dpo) to see the line get darker and tomorrow I go for my second blood test to see if my hcg levels are doubling the way they should. I'll be on pins and needles all day while I wait for the results. If the numbers are good tomorrow, I think we'll make our sign and send it off to our immediate families.
As for symptons, a little nauseous sometimes, bbs are a sore (a medium sore) not like some women who say they are killing them. Yikes! Still gassy but it has seemed to be a little better these past couple days. And I actually slept last night, I only got up once at 4 and was able to go back to sleep. I have been getting up between 3-5 these past 2 weeks not able to go back to sleep.

I hope everyone is doing well! ***Sticky, Sticky, Sticky beans to you all!!***

Hi everyone:thumbup:

I'm due baby number four on 1 April. Have known for 10 days but only just feel brave enough to move to 1st tri and pregnancy groups! Have had four previous m/c's so have an early scan booked for 7 Aug to check all is well.

Hope everyone is doing ok xx

Hi everyone:thumbup:

I'm due baby number four on 1 April. Have known for 10 days but only just feel brave enough to move to 1st tri and pregnancy groups! Have had four previous m/c's so have an early scan booked for 7 Aug to check all is well.

Hope everyone is doing ok xx

Congrats!~ you have been added to the front. I have 4 angels so I understand your worry. Good luck at your scan.

Hi, can I join you ladies? I'm pregnant with #2 and from my LMP my due date is April 2nd!

welcome and congratulations mel and pink lizzy

Thank you:flower:

I turned 5 weeks today so did my final test and I got this! Will try and relax a little now!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 2
I am 5 weeks today :happydance: I have my scan in two hours. I am so nervous I feel sick. I am hoping they can see something. I know it is early, but they want to check how things are going because of my previous losses. I see the dr after the scan in order to get back on progesterone supplements like I was last time.

Off topic: We were woken up at 3 in the morning by the building fire alarm going off. The entire apartment (38 apartments) had to evacuate. We were all outside freezing, many of us having very young children. We found out an hour later that someone pulled the fore alarm in the hallway thinking they were funny. We had 3 fire trucks there and everything. My four year old is a mess and super upset.

Momofone- that is terrible!! I hope things turn around and your day gets better!

Haven't had any gender dreams yet but talking with my DH last night called the baby "he" twice without realizing...my husband picked up on it and was like "he, huh? So you think we're having a boy?" Lol...he's pretty adorable :)

glad i have u guys to talk to to make it feel real, my OH doesnt seemed bother i know he is he just likes to get 12wks out the way 1st.

I am 5 weeks today :happydance: I have my scan in two hours. I am so nervous I feel sick. I am hoping they can see something. I know it is early, but they want to check how things are going because of my previous losses. I see the dr after the scan in order to get back on progesterone supplements like I was last time.

i hope you are gonna be showing off you scan foto for us all to admire

They couldn't see the baby. Had beta done and need to repeat Thursday. Wish me luck

momofone - I send you lots of luck and sticky dust!
I just went for my second beta and I'm so nervous. I'm waiting for the Dr to call me back with the results but it will probably be another 5 hours. It's like watching paint dry...tic toc...Did they give you your starting levels?

Good luck to everyone waiting on the second beta- I am too! I called earlier and they said my levels were at 651 and to come back for the second draw on Mon, a week from the initial draw and they want it to show doubling levels every 48 hours! I'm a nervous wreck already and have 6 days to go!

Brenn09 - How many dpo were you for your first beta draw?

Well we don't tend to do beta tests in uk unless they are worried (previous losses etc) but I did my digi test and got 3+ so I'm happy with that!

Congrats to everyone joining the April crew!

Sorry they couldn't see baby yet momofone but it is very early still I've seen a scan at 5 weeks the sac was teeny and prob wouldn't have been visible even a day or so before. (this person is now 15 weeks preg).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->