~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

Congrats, kksy9b!! So many team :blue: !!! It's so fun finding out what everyone's having. :D

momofone08, we go for the toys and clothes, too. :) If a shirt or 2 ends up in there for me, all the better! :winkwink:

We are having a baby GIRL!!!!! She looked perfect and I bought her first outfit today too!!!

Congrats brenn09 on your :pink:!! :yipee:

Are y'all trying to torture all of us team :yellow:?? :winkwink:

Congrats Brenn on the baby girl!!!! Isn't awesome to see them when they are so much bigger now!?!?

Jellysecret, I'm still in the No Bump No Movement club, so don't worry, you aren't alone! I think any day now the kicks will start and the bump will blow up. That's actually one reason I'm thinking that this baby is a girl. With my son I got HUGE very quickly, and was really small with both of my girls. :shrug:

I was so different with both my girls that I'm completly confused. My gut feeling is girl but I think that's just because everyone else is convinced it's a boy.

It'd be nice to have a boy as in the family there are 6 grandchildren all girls so everyone is hoping this is the first boy.

I was so sure both my girls were boys when I was pregnant that this time I'm just not sure what to think lol

Congrats on all the pink and blue bumps! I can't wait til the 20 week scan just want to find out if everythings ok and (hopefully!) find out the gender! xx

So excited to see all the results from gender scans!!!! Congrats everyone!!!!

Found out today we are team blue! Can't believe were having another little boy!

Congrats on all the gender reveals!!!

Random question... just noticed my thumb nails are kinda half blue and a little on some other nails. Any ideas??

Random question... just noticed my thumb nails are kinda half blue and a little on some other nails. Any ideas??

half blue as in the bottom half, coming up from the nail bed? Mine do that when it's cold!

Hey ladies so my hubby and I got a private scan we found out.....

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My husband and I are so excited!!! He is the only boy in his family so he wanted a boy to carry on his name!!! Team :blue: for us!

We were in the same boat with DS1, DH has only 3 sisters and his family heritage goes like a million years back - no pressure there!

My DH has 3 sisters too hahaha!!! Yes, haha no pressure right?!

Hey ladies so my hubby and I got a private scan we found out.....

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My husband and I are so excited!!! He is the only boy in his family so he wanted a boy to carry on his name!!! Team :blue: for us!

We were in the same boat with DS1, DH has only 3 sisters and his family heritage goes like a million years back - no pressure there!

Congrats Brenn on the baby girl!!!! Isn't awesome to see them when they are so much bigger now!?!?

She looks amazing!! She was trying to sleep and kept pushing against the wand and hiding from it! It took a lot of coaxing to get good pics because she just wanted to show us her bottom!! :haha: We know very clearly she is a she!! I have watched the dvd a couple of times, she was just flipping and moving and pushing and has such a little personality already! I can't wait until our 4d now- scheduled at the end of January!! :happydance:

That happens to me when my circulation is bad. Try moving your hands and fingers for a while and see if the blue goes away.

Hi ladies!! It looks like I'm going to join in the fun of team BLUE!!! Our little boy is measuring a few days behind and had one soft marker but is otherwise doing wonderful!!

Momofone- I think you might have missed my :blue: for the frontpage. Thanks!!

Hi ladies!! It looks like I'm going to join in the fun of team BLUE!!! Our little boy is measuring a few days behind and had one soft marker but is otherwise doing wonderful!!

I didn't even see you found out! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance: Updating it now.

I didn't even see you found out! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance: Updating it now.

Thanks!!! We are really excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->