~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

Soooo yesterday mommy and daddy had a wonderful scan we are officially team pink!!! Baby is very healthy with 145bpm!! Couldn't be any happier ;)

Finally another team pink!! Welcome to the team. :p

My baby girl's hb was 151 at the appt.

Soooo yesterday mommy and daddy had a wonderful scan we are officially team pink!!! Baby is very healthy with 145bpm!! Couldn't be any happier ;)

:happydance::happydance:Congratulations on the baby GIRL!! That will be wonderful for you to have one of each!

Congrats on team pink!!! How exciting :)

I am getting jealous of all of you ladies finding out the gender! It's going to take some serious willpower to stay team yellow!! :dohh:

Thank you girls!!! Yes that's what I thought lol DS was in the 140s :) bookworm I was thinkin that his morning lol you won't be lonely anymore team pink all the way... I know one of each soooo happy thank you again girls!! I have a really good profile pics of her too one she was yawning <3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 7

I am getting jealous of all of you ladies finding out the gender! It's going to take some serious willpower to stay team yellow!! :dohh:

Idk how your gonna do it!!! Lol ;) but the surprise will be soooo worth it!!

Lovely to see all the scans! : happydance:
We had our 20 week scan yesterday which was lovely, baby was being a bit awkward- kept covering the face with little hands when they tried to check for a cleft lip and wiggling when the tech tried to measure the femurs :D
We're still team yellow!

Woohoo! Halfway today! :) So excited! :dance:

Attachments

• WP_000489.jpg
    WP_000489.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 6

Agree!! I don't know if I can do it. I found out twice before and thought it would be fun to wait until the end this time. Did you ever find out or have you been team yellow for all your kids?

Agree!! I don't know if I can do it. I found out twice before and thought it would be fun to wait until the end this time. Did you ever find out or have you been team yellow for all your kids?

I found out with the other 3. For the first one I just couldn't wait to know. For the second, DH wanted to know if it was a boy, and since it was a girl we just had to know if #3 was a boy! Since now we have 2 girls and a boy, and have tiny clothes for both, it's finally an opportunity to wait! I feel strongly that it's a girl, but I was wrong with 2 out of 3 of the others, so who knows!! :haha:

Ah wow I'm so jealous of everyone finding out!

Must stay strong and not cave in during my scan to find out early lol

Had an extra scan last week which was unexpected, they wanted to check my cervix length which was all ok. And got to have a little peek at baby but hadn't taken my purse so couldn't get a pic.

I've still got no bump and not feeling any movement :(

I can't believe I will be half way done in two days! This pregnancy is flying. I think it's going so fast because this is my last baby ( which I'm a little upset about). I'm hoping that after my 20 week scan tomorrow things slow down, but with it being the holidays I doubt that!

Are any of you hitting up Black Friday this year? This will be my first time going while pregnant, so hoping people aren't too crazy.

Hey ladies so my hubby and I got a private scan we found out.....

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My husband and I are so excited!!! He is the only boy in his family so he wanted a boy to carry on his name!!! Team :blue: for us!

Congrats in team :blue: Amcolecchi!! :yipee:

momofone08, we are totally hitting up the Black Friday sales this year. We do it a little bit differently, though. They are starting the sales on Thanksgiving evening this year, which I think is a bummer. I just want to enjoy the holiday with family and NOT crowds. We plan on going out Friday morning, but not waiting in the crazy "only the first 100 actually get the good deal" lines. We go through the paper on Thanksgiving evening, make a plan for what we want to buy and which stores have it, and then make our way through the madness almost all day on Friday. Most years we have got ALL (or almost all) of our shopping done on that day, and saved around 50%. I will say that with each child we have it becomes a bit more difficult. I understand now why a family friend had me babysit her kids at 4am every year on Black Friday when I was in high school!!

Jellysecret, I'm still in the No Bump No Movement club, so don't worry, you aren't alone! I think any day now the kicks will start and the bump will blow up. That's actually one reason I'm thinking that this baby is a girl. With my son I got HUGE very quickly, and was really small with both of my girls. :shrug:

Hey ladies so my hubby and I got a private scan we found out.....

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My husband and I are so excited!!! He is the only boy in his family so he wanted a boy to carry on his name!!! Team :blue: for us!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Welcome to Team :blue: !!!

Congrats in team :blue: Amcolecchi!! :yipee:

momofone08, we are totally hitting up the Black Friday sales this year. We do it a little bit differently, though. They are starting the sales on Thanksgiving evening this year, which I think is a bummer. I just want to enjoy the holiday with family and NOT crowds. We plan on going out Friday morning, but not waiting in the crazy "only the first 100 actually get the good deal" lines. We go through the paper on Thanksgiving evening, make a plan for what we want to buy and which stores have it, and then make our way through the madness almost all day on Friday. Most years we have got ALL (or almost all) of our shopping done on that day, and saved around 50%. I will say that with each child we have it becomes a bit more difficult. I understand now why a family friend had me babysit her kids at 4am every year on Black Friday when I was in high school!!

Jellysecret, I'm still in the No Bump No Movement club, so don't worry, you aren't alone! I think any day now the kicks will start and the bump will blow up. That's actually one reason I'm thinking that this baby is a girl. With my son I got HUGE very quickly, and was really small with both of my girls. :shrug:

That's an awesome plan. I usually go with my MIL and SIL. Last year I was able to get $300 worth of christmas presents for $100, it was awesome! My husband is off on Fridays so he is keeping the kiddos while I go out with the other ladies in the family. I don't ever go for the electronics. I go for the toys and the clothes. Who can resist a good sale? :haha:

Hi ladies!! It looks like I'm going to join in the fun of team BLUE!!! Our little boy is measuring a few days behind and had one soft marker but is otherwise doing wonderful!!

Congratulations on your little boy as well Amcole!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->