~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

thanks momofone!! Usually googling is BAD but I've been doing it a little bit (with full intentions on stopping if anything upsets me) and honestly it all seems really positive. I haven't seen a single case where if the heart spot is the only soft marker, the baby has a chromosomal problem. Who would have thought, google has helped me feel better?! :haha:

congratulations bookworm on the baby girl!! Have you started thinking of names yet?

I'm pretty sure we have a name! My DH picked it and since I picked our sons name (even though he liked it!!) it meant a lot to him to have more say this time. So I'm pretty sure we are going with Charlotte but calling her Charlee. I don't like Charlotte much so I will be calling her Charlee 100% of the time. But I'm glad she will have a more proper name to fall back on if she wants to.

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q575/Ashleigh_Smith8412/381CC085-16E4-489E-9E74-E73EB92944D6-3720-000004643B0B9CDF_zps706b1465.jpg

Congratulations on :pink: bookworm!! Glad a bit of googling has made you feel better.
We've got our 20 week scan today at 1.30, I'm really excited to see baby again but glad I'll be at work and busy all morning so I can't get myself worked up about it! It's Erin's birthday tomorrow so will be spending the rest of my afternoon baking and wrapping presents!!

I'm sooo happy to see all these gender scans and dates and outcomes!! It's so exciting I feel like it was just yesterday we were all just joining the group!! AFM... Our scan is tomorrow and I've been feeling the baby move a lot more lately. I'm super super excited!! Friday at 3:30 can't come fast enough :)

It does seem like we just joined and now we're coming up on the halfway mark! Good luck with your appointment!!

thank you ma'am!! We are absolutely sooooo excited right now!! Time defintely flies by us.. My boss is 28weeks and she had her 4d ultra sound scan of her little girl!! OMG it was so amazing just lookin' at it all I'm super happy for her... I got back to my office and pulled my DS's 4d pics and just remember how exciting all of it is :) He's 3 now so it goes by quick... How is everything goin for you so far? How's baby?

They do grow up quick! I have 6 nieces and nephews and the oldest one turns 13 next month...it really seems like just last week I was holding her in the hospital and now she's a teenager!

Hopefully your little one cooperates tomorrow! You will definitely have to post pictures. Are you getting the 4d done tomorrow or wait until later on?

I'm doing well..thanks for asking! We have our gender scan Monday morning so like you, just anxious for it to be here! I also finally look slightly pregnant and not just chubby so happy about that too :)

I will def. post pics this afternoon!!! :happydance::happydance: I hope he/she cooperates too! OH wants a boy I want a girl but either way we both agree we'll be happy with either one as long as the baby is healthy and happy :flower:

Yay!! Good luck with your scan Monday that's exciting post pics too!! No we aren't doin the 4d we're gonna wait till between 28-32 weeks before the baby goes upside down lol

I'm constantly rubbing mine I'm a little bigger this time than I was with DS but not to much difference I'm goin straight out. That's awesome though Sooo exciting!

Ahhhhhhh I really hope this day goes by quick or at least until 3 I'll be leaving work by then and my appt is at 3:30!!! So ready to see baby :happydance::happydance: <3 I hope all you ladies are doing great today I'll post pics after and update whether we are team pink or team blue :)

Ahhhhhhh I really hope this day goes by quick or at least until 3 I'll be leaving work by then and my appt is at 3:30!!! So ready to see baby :happydance::happydance: <3 I hope all you ladies are doing great today I'll post pics after and update whether we are team pink or team blue :)

Good luck at your scan! Make sure you update us, I'm one impatient lady :haha:

4 more days until my scan! I am super excited for Tuesday to get here and to double check that our little Odin didn't turn into an Olivia.

Congrats on the girl bookworm!!! I can't wait to hear gender reveals!! We have ours tomorrow at 1p.m.!!! SO EXCITED!! I will be letting you ladies know for sure!

Am, Can't wait to hear what you are having!!:happydance:

Congrats on team pink, Bookworm. Girls are so much fun!!:happydance:

Working, good luck at your scan, let us know how it goes!!!:happydance:

The cutest thing happened yesterday. I took my 4 year old to get a booster seat to replace her car seat. While we were at the store, Harper asked if she could pick out an outfit for the baby. We haven't bought anything yet, s we are waiting for confirmation of gender in 2 weeks, but I couldn't say no to her. She picked the cutest little navy blue sleepsuit with a lion on it, and she was so excited and carrying it around the house and showing her stuffed animals! I figure if our boy turns into a girl, I'll just give it to my brother's wife, who is due to have a little boy one month before I'm due. It really was the sweetest thing, she was so proud and excited!!:cloud9:

OMG that is so cute!!!!! Maybe she has a sense it's a boy!!! No matter what the baby is she is obviously going to be a great big sister!!!

Am, Can't wait to hear what you are having!!:happydance:

Congrats on team pink, Bookworm. Girls are so much fun!!:happydance:

Working, good luck at your scan, let us know how it goes!!!:happydance:

The cutest thing happened yesterday. I took my 4 year old to get a booster seat to replace her car seat. While we were at the store, Harper asked if she could pick out an outfit for the baby. We haven't bought anything yet, s we are waiting for confirmation of gender in 2 weeks, but I couldn't say no to her. She picked the cutest little navy blue sleepsuit with a lion on it, and she was so excited and carrying it around the house and showing her stuffed animals! I figure if our boy turns into a girl, I'll just give it to my brother's wife, who is due to have a little boy one month before I'm due. It really was the sweetest thing, she was so proud and excited!!:cloud9:

Congrats on team pink bookworm!! And good luck pinklizzy, and Workinonbaby2. I can't wait to hear what you both are having and see pics!!

That is so cute, Caitlin! My 4-year-old (who was 2 when I found out I was pregnant with my 8-month-old son) told me ADAMANTLY that we were having a "blue baby." I asked, "how do you know it's a boy?" to which she answered... "because he's BLUE!" Of course, he is a boy. :) Big sisters are awesome, by the way, and it will make you appreciate your daughter in a whole new way. Congrats!

Any news from the ladies with their scans today??

Everytime we asked my 4 year old nephew if we were having a girl baby or boy baby, he would say "a girl baby." Whenever we said "But what if it's a boy?" He would always confidently say "no, it's a girl baby." If we said "How do you know it's a girl?" He would say "Because we already have 2 boys" (Him and my son). I'm not sure if he had that "kid" intuition and knew it was a girl or if he just thought it HAD to be a girl because we have enough boys. :haha:

Actually, he came to my gender ultrasound and afterwards we told him we wanted to trick his Uncle (my brother) and tell him it's a boy. He was hysterical and said "NO! It's A GIRL!!!" We kept saying "I know, but we are going to tease him and say it's a boy." But he REFUSED. When we walked into the house and saw my brother, first thing he said was "It's a GIRL!" :)

Soooo yesterday mommy and daddy had a wonderful scan we are officially team pink!!! Baby is very healthy with 145bpm!! Couldn't be any happier ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 7
Wow workin congrats. It's true the heartbeat doesn't matter because I would think that was a boy hr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->