~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

Who else is starting to get really excited! We're averagely half way there now! By the time Christmas and the New Year is behind us, April will suddenly seem really close!

We got DS the book 'there's a house inside my mummy' which i fully recommend if anyone has LOs already! We read it every night and he knows that he is the big boy in the story and the baby on the last page is his baby brother in mummys tummy! I'm surprised at how fast he has picked it up as most people seemed to think he'd be too young to understand!!

Who else is starting to get really excited! We're averagely half way there now! By the time Christmas and the New Year is behind us, April will suddenly seem really close!

We got DS the book 'there's a house inside my mummy' which i fully recommend if anyone has LOs already! We read it every night and he knows that he is the big boy in the story and the baby on the last page is his baby brother in mummys tummy! I'm surprised at how fast he has picked it up as most people seemed to think he'd be too young to understand!!

I'm going to go look up that book. My 5 year old knows what is going on since she had her baby sister a year ago, but my 15 month old has no clue. How old is your son?

It is exciting! Cant believe how quick its gone! Xx

I had to share this story on here. I have a friend from high school who had her baby yesterday. Her and her husband had their ultrasound done early and waited to find out until their reveal (balloons in box). They found out they were having a little girl and got everything prepared for her. Skip to yesterday...and imagine their surprise when baby girl came out as baby boy! No one believed them until they shared pictures and there was no denying it! I hope they didn't cut too many tags and can return and exchange everything. I can't imagine being them!

Holy cow! This is why I am glad my FIL is a radiologist who owns his own clinic. We will be at their place for Christmas, and their US does 3D/4D! :happydance: I will for sure have a definite gender by that time. My 20 week scan is in two days, so hopefully they are right, but if not, I get a second look anyway! :) Early gender scans just don't settle well with me, great example of why I didn't do one!

Oh my, how shocked they must have been when she was a he!! Maybe team :yellow: doesn't seem so bad, after all... :haha:

Oh wow! What a shock! I get an early gender ultrasound, but I don't rely on it until I get verification. I have had 3 verifications now, so it would be a huge shock if something changed. I hope they can return the stuff.

I'm going to go look up that book. My 5 year old knows what is going on since she had her baby sister a year ago, but my 15 month old has no clue. How old is your son?

He's just turned 18 months! :O

Just had my 20 week scan baby is perfect :) I have an anterior placenta which I thought as I can't really feel baby. Still team yellow as hubby wouldn't let me find out lol
Hope everyone's ok :)

WOW!! That is definitely a surprise! Did she only do an early ultrasound and not another one at 20 weeks? I hope she and the baby are doing great tho!

I had to share this story on here. I have a friend from high school who had her baby yesterday. Her and her husband had their ultrasound done early and waited to find out until their reveal (balloons in box). They found out they were having a little girl and got everything prepared for her. Skip to yesterday...and imagine their surprise when baby girl came out as baby boy! No one believed them until they shared pictures and there was no denying it! I hope they didn't cut too many tags and can return and exchange everything. I can't imagine being them!

The same thing happened to my friend's sister. They told her girl after the ultrasound and the parents planned accordingly until her son was born--her second boy. So at least they had hand-me-downs. But that's another real life example!

I think it's much more unusual to be told boy and then it's a girl, however.

Ya my doctor told me that basically all babies like start out as girl and then boys just kinda "pop" out lol...so going too early it can still look like a girl but really she is a he! lol

That happened to my best friend from college. She was told girl through several ultrasounds, and out came a boy!!

It is crazy to imagine happening and it seems it happens more often than we think! They are over the moon about him. The dad had really wanted a boy so he was pretty excited :)

My DH (completely jokingly since we knew it was a girl) exclaimed when my first daughter was born, "where's my son's penis????" The room went quiet. It was pretty funny... to us anyway. :haha:

Happy 21 weeks KK officially in your 2nd half of pregnancy!

Hope they didnt buy to many pink items!

Ive got my 20 week scan tomorrow. Fingers crossed everythings ok with baby and we can find out gender! Its not till 4.30 though so think the days gonna drag! Xx

Hi girls :hi: can someone please change my due date to the 7th and put :pink: now please? Hope everyone is well! xx

Mind if I poke in time to time? :D I'm due April 7th with a little boy. <3 Our first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->