~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

Freaky gender mix ups! Our pics weren't too clear either, since she was in a weird position. I thought definitely girl before the tech said anything though.

So I just found out at my appointment I have a anterior placenta which all it means it my placenta is in front of the baby, so nothing harmful but that is the reason I can't feel anything yet...Makes me feel so relieved!!! My OB said I probably wont feel him for another 2-4 weeks...but on the ultrasound he was moving so much so it made me feel better and knowing everything was healthy made me feel better too!!

Glad to hear your little guy is just fine in there Amcole!

I forgot about the pregnancy leg cramps!! :-(Woke up at 4am in agony and my poor calf muscles still hurt!

Wantingabubba- I updated your due date to the 7th. Congrats on your little girl

Sinclair- Welcome! Congrats on your little boy!

PinkLizzy- I hated the cramps. I've been getting them in my lower arm this time around.

Amcole- I also have an anterior placenta. I am 21 weeks, and just started feeling him fully 2 days ago.

Well we got our scan. Baby is fine, developing well and very wriggly! Was being a bit of a tinker when the technician was trying to get measurements! She was great though and showed us where everything was. At one point the baby kicked and the picture was so clear, baby also seemed to enjoy its toes in its mouth! The tech saw 3 lines but the cord was between the legs so she thinks its a girl but couldnt say for definite! Didnt see any boy parts either, i'm hoping for a 4d scan january so hopefully that'll give definite answers! I'm just so happy everything was well, was fab seeing baby again**xx

we had 20wk scan today, all seemed ok with wiggles. we stayed team :yellow:. Here is a pic of wiggles any gender guesses?

Attachments

• wiggles20wks.jpg
    wiggles20wks.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 8
Well ladies, baby looked great and gave us a good peek at the bits! We're team :blue: !!!!

So many great scans today!! Congrats, ladies on healthy, wiggly babies. :)

bw9522, good job staying team yellow, and beautiful pic! No guesses on gender, here.

Congrats on team :blue: and to everyone with all the wonderful scans!!

Expecting my second on April 14, staying on team yellow!

We have our 20 week scan tomorrow (only 19 weeks now though). We're so excited to see the little one again!

Hope all you ladies are doing well. :flower:

So many scans happening! I think :blue: is still winning! Still 11 days til mine!

bw - that's such a lovely, clear piccy :)

I wasn't able to post this 2 weeks ago, apologies if its really huge I'm rubbish with photo bucket!

[URL=https://s241.photobucket.com/user/pinklizzy_photo/media/670F842A-1B3C-44DD-9821-0AA2B55F06F1_zpswsilwyjm.jpg.html][IMG]https://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff73/pinklizzy_photo/670F842A-1B3C-44DD-9821-0AA2B55F06F1_zpswsilwyjm.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Our wriggly little beanie! :cloud9:

We are officially team blue!:blue::happydance:

The baby looked perfect! I am trying to post a pic, I apologize if it doesn't work.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 3
There does seem like a lot of boys!!!

Question, has anyone started or getting lower back pain? I am getting it super bad and I was just wondering if anyone else experienced this and if there is stretches or something I can do...it's not fun!

Amc- I had burning back pain at 18 weeks it subsided and now comes and goes. apparently yoga can help with it. But I havent time to go there.

Congrats on the great scans, ladies!

As for lower back pain, I'm sure there are stretches, but I end going the heating pad or partner massage route. I figure it's the least hubby can do since I'm doing the hard part! I also saw a lumbar back massager advertised at Brookstone for a reasonable amount that I'm tempted to get for the office.

Kins- thanks..I walk a lot and I have a pregnancy dvd but there is no yoga on it.. I am going to invest in a yoga dvd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->