~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

I was having pain due to how I was sleeping, now I throw the top leg over a pillow and angle myself instead of a 90 degree angle, it helps so much! I don't walk around tons, so my back pain often happens when I sit poorly. I just get up and stretch and walk around, which helps loosen my tight muscles. Sorry you have pain, it is terrible!

Beautiful scan pic, Caitlin!! Is it nice to have confirmation of team :blue:? Time to go shopping!

As for the pain, I definitely have that here. I was up a lot of last night with hip and leg pain, like right behind my knee. I do pregnancy pilates and yoga, but it doesn't seem to be helping. I'm thinking I might need to add stretches right before bed?

Hello ladies! We had our 20 week scan today and we are team pink! So excited as that's what I wanted. She wasn't cooperating at first as the cord was between her legs and she didn't want to move. She finally did right at the end thankfully. I'll admit I started crying when I saw what she was. So emotional! Hubby's happy, but I know he would have preferred a boy.

Hello ladies! We had our 20 week scan today and we are team pink! So excited as that's what I wanted. She wasn't cooperating at first as the cord was between her legs and she didn't want to move. She finally did right at the end thankfully. I'll admit I started crying when I saw what she was. So emotional! Hubby's happy, but I know he would have preferred a boy.

Congrats! Xx

Congratulations on your baby girl!!!

Congrats on the little girl! :happydance:

Feeling a bit of pressure now...so far staying team yellow. In our family we all have our preferences but try not to show it. It's an even split--two of us would be happier with a boy and the other two with a girl. So I'm worried about finding out at any point!

Congrats on the girl, Panda!! :happydance:

Monymony, I know how you feel! Our anatomy scan is on the 4th of December, and if we can make it past there not finding out, we're home free! Our family is split, too... but since we have both girls and a boy no one is too set on one gender. :)

I got GREAT news today!! We opted for the Verifi test, a new blood test that detects trisomy 13, 18 and 21 at almost 100% rate. It replaces the amnio for women like me who will be "advanced maternal age" at the time of delivery. I'm 34, geez!! Anyhow, the test took 2 weeks to come back, but it was NEGATIVE!! :yipee: I'm so relieved. I know other things can be found at the anatomy scan, but for now I'm super happy. :) We had the option to find out the gender using this test as well, but I checked the "don't want to know" box. THAT was hard. :dohh:

Help!!! I'm away with the family this weekend and Just getting ready for bed and notice my boobs leaked a bit today!! What do I do??
My stupid OH told a passing family member and then they went and told everyone here!! Another 6 ppl! I'm so mad and embarrassed. I went to ask my step mum what to do and she just said I don't know put tissues there. Helpful! (Not)

Help!!! I'm away with the family this weekend and Just getting ready for bed and notice my boobs leaked a bit today!! What do I do??
My stupid OH told a passing family member and then they went and told everyone here!! Another 6 ppl! I'm so mad and embarrassed. I went to ask my step mum what to do and she just said I don't know put tissues there. Helpful! (Not)

Looks like it's totally normal- I've suspected that mine are doing this too, when I'm not paying attention (at work etc), as I (TMI warning) have been noticing little crusty bits at my nipples from time to time that I have to brush away. The only cause for concern is if you're also noticing bloody leakage. Here's a link:

https://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/pregnancy-and-baby/pages/leaking-nipples-pregnant.aspx#close

Lisa85 - As RaeChay said, it's totally normal don't worry :hugs: If you can get to a shop then but some breast pads if you're worried about it showing through or ruining nice underwear. It will just be colostrum getting ready. I wake up with crusty nipples some morning so mine are doing it too (& did with DS) but only in the night so far.

Thanks ladies!! I had a small freak out last night. Haha glad some of you are experiencing this too. I was thinking it was very early!!
Hopefully it doesn't happen to much.

Tomorrow morning is the big day!! We finally find out if we are team blue or team pink!!! Its been hard getting through the day haha, and I hope I can sleep tonight!!

Wish us luck! :D

Good luck Farmerswife! Can't wait to hear how it went :D

Anyone getting unwanted belly touches? This lady at church touched my belly today while leaving! So awkward! :wacko: I don't like hugs from anyone but family and I definitely didn't want my belly touched! Too bad I was at church, or I would have said, "if you didn't put it there, don't touch it!" :rofl:

Good luck farmerswife. It'll be here before you know it.

Azure girl, nope no unwanted belly touches, but I have a pretty flabby belly so really no one can tell unless they know me. Kind of glad for that.

Breast leaks are completely 100% normal!! I got it around 20 weeks with my son, it lasted until NOW and it's still going. The entire time I was breast feeding, when I stopped breast feeding, it got really bad when I found out I was pregnant (giant wet circles on my shirt) and now it still happens but it's finally slowed down a bit. When my son was born, I really overproduced milk so I think my body is basically never going to stop. :wacko:

Ya some of my husbands family don't ask, they just touch...I like to be asked but since it's his family I deal with it...my own family asks lol!!

Hey guys! I just found this thread - can I join? I'm due on April 1st with our first (not counting a 2nd tri mc) & I'm team :blue:! I'm thrilled to be pregnant but having an awful time! :haha: Still having morning sickness, awful ligament pain (making it hard to walk at times), back pain, severe dizziness today - the list goes on! Delighted to have found you all to go through all this with!

I was admitted to another hospital last week due to vomitting blood (sorry, tmi!) & ended up having our anatomy scan then but I'm having my official one in my regular hospital tomorrow - they had better agree with the gender from the first hospital!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->