~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

I can't sleep either, I wake up anywhere from 4:30-5:30 and I can't go back to sleep. Today marks my first day of feeling sick. I haven't thrown up yet, but the nausea is coming and going in quick waves today.

I can't sleep either, I wake up anywhere from 4:30-5:30 and I can't go back to sleep. Today marks my first day of feeling sick. I haven't thrown up yet, but the nausea is coming and going in quick waves today.

See I told you it wouldn't by long before it came :happydance:

momfone: Me too... It's driving me crazy because it seems like I'm not getting near as much as I need or want lol then I feel exhausted all day long.

Reno: How was your first pregnancy was it pretty great for the most part? I didn't get sick at all with my DS normal delivery no complication other than being gestational but, I'm pretty sure this one is gonna be different.

Lovetoteach: It looks like we're all getting headed in the right direction and a long first trimester. lol

Great job Reno!! It looks wonderful!

AFM...nausea has been mostly under control...I've just been really fatigued and super bloated! I'll be glad when the bloating goes away...it is just so incredibly uncomfortable!

Hope everyone is having a great week! Any weekend plans?

AFM...nausea has been mostly under control...I've just been really fatigued and super bloated! I'll be glad when the bloating goes away...it is just so incredibly uncomfortable!

We're moving into our new home!! :) Super excited and def looking forward to it!! <3 you?

kksy9b - I am also super bloated. I'm not overly sick with morning sickness, but if I don't eat I get nauseated. I have a crazy big appetite this week! We are taking MIL to a concert for her birthday tomorrow. How about you?

Reno: How was your first pregnancy was it pretty great for the most part? I didn't get sick at all with my DS normal delivery no complication other than being gestational but, I'm pretty sure this one is gonna be different.

Yes it was good! Nausea/ food aversions (lived on crackers) between 6-14 weeks then pretty plain sailing all the way! tiny touch of heartburn towards the end but no water retention, neatish bump, not many aches and pains and didnt have to waddle at the end! I'm tall so i think i just carried him well! normal delivery in a birthing pool (well, normal for him - he was as happy as larry throughout the contractions, i just had a pretty horrific tear and longer than normal recovery but we'll not go in to details to avoid scarring the first timers! :thumbup: but it mustnt have been that bad cos here i am again!

going to a church bbq saturday, then going to visit my bro/sil/nephew on sunday!

Yes it was good! Nausea/ food aversions (lived on crackers) between 6-14 weeks then pretty plain sailing all the way! tiny touch of heartburn towards the end but no water retention, neatish bump, not many aches and pains and didnt have to waddle at the end! I'm tall so i think i just carried him well! normal delivery in a birthing pool (well, normal for him - he was as happy as larry throughout the contractions, i just had a pretty horrific tear and longer than normal recovery but we'll not go in to details to avoid scarring the first timers! :thumbup: but it mustnt have been that bad cos here i am again!

That's awesome though!! yea that's pretty much how I was I'm kinda tall too i carried Landen really low and delivered 2weeks early I was due nov 9 had him Oct 28 I was already 3 and half cm at 38wk appt. so she kept me and induced me 11hrs 16minutes and 3 pushes and he was here small tare. I heard soooo many horror stories when i was prego with DS and so scared but super excited when they decided to keep me. :) hopefully we can keep eachother updated on this one since our DD are day apart we can see how this pregnancy is different from the first!! :)

Workin- ooh fun! Its always fun to move somewhere new and get everything set up! Have fun!!

Momofone- that's great that you are getting to spend some good time with tour MIL! What concert are you going to? I'm right there with you with the nausea. I'm fine if I eat and sick if I don't...so I always have a snack on hand!

Reno- I love bbqs! Its always s a great time to catch up with friends and family...have fun! How old is your nephew? I have 6 nieces and nephews and always love getting to spend time with them!

AFM we Dont have much going on, which is nice! I volunteer on Saturday mornings at the Children's Hospital so I'll be down there tomorrow. Sunday will be relaxing...church in the AM and work on my quilt in the afternoon...pretty relaxing!

Thanks Reno!
Sounds like you all have some nice weekend plans.
It's a long weekend for me! It's Heritage day in my Province so most people have Monday off. I'm going to the lake to spend some time in the sun and having a bonfire in the evening. Should be a pretty chill weekend.
I'm feeling alright. There are waves of nausea, mostly between breakfast and my 10am snack...I wonder at times if it's just in my head but once I have something to eat, I feel all better. My bbs are tender but they aren't killing me and besides getting up once to pee last night, I slept the whole night last night. Wahoo! I even overslept for work by 45 minutes. haha, oops!
Momofone-Did you get your levels back yet? Been thinking about you.

Same as for me.

I'm working all weekend right up till wed now

Momofone any news yet??

Hi everyone, can I join this group? Tynmeg told me about it in another group that we are both in. I do not know my exact due date, my cycles have been off, but based on when I estimate I ovulated, I should be due April 1st.

So far feeling ok, been very tired, have had some insomnia. Sore boobs, slight nausea sometimes (I find if i eat a normal sized meal i get nauseous, if i eat smaller sizes im better.)

Hi everyone, can I join this group? Tynmeg told me about it in another group that we are both in. I do not know my exact due date, my cycles have been off, but based on when I estimate I ovulated, I should be due April 1st.

So far feeling ok, been very tired, have had some insomnia. Sore boobs, slight nausea sometimes (I find if i eat a normal sized meal i get nauseous, if i eat smaller sizes im better.)

Welcome

lfrans- Welcome! I have added you to the front page

bw9522- still nothing. It's 11 30 am here, so I will give them a call on my lunch break at 12.

My DS seems to keep wanting to climb all over me has banged me in the belly. I don't want to keep pushing him away but my OH does not seem to help or bother.

Reno- I love bbqs! Its always s a great time to catch up with friends and family...have fun! How old is your nephew? I have 6 nieces and nephews and always love getting to spend time with them!

he's almost 7 months! got two other nephews 18 months & 3 today and two neices aged 4 and 7! but those four I have to get on a plane to visit as both my sisters moved away this year and I still get upset wheni think about it! particularly the sis with the two boys cos we were pregnant together! but going to visit them in 10 weeks!!

Thinking about you, momofone! Can't wait to hear the perfect rise in your numbers!!

momofone- did you hear or did I just miss the update?

I can't believe I'm at 5 weeks! We've told our families, 2 close friends, and my two coworkers! Everyone else gets to wait until 12 weeks! :happydance:

How is everyone feeling today? Fatigue is the biggie right now, although I experience pretty significant nausea at nighttime! I feel fine nausea-wise during the day, as long as I eat a lot. Peeing, hunger, sore boobs... nothing is too bad, except for the nausea at night. Fatigue really hit yesterday! So, where is everyone on the symptom-o-meter?

I'm really feeling the exhaustion now, some nausea first thing in the morning and during the day but it's much much worse at night. I went out with my LO and my mum today and the smell of coffee in the shop nearly made me heave! :blush:
Also got the sore boobs and needing to pee multiple times a day which is difficult at work because I often don't have any time to take a 'loo break' in a day and I'm worried about it looking too obvious!
I had to help lift a 45kg dog that needed emergency surgery yesterday and had some pretty sore cramps afterwards which worried me a little. I'm following the 'carry on with what you would normally do' rule but maybe need to be a bit more careful.
Tonight I'm off out for a meal/drinks with my work colleagues as a belated Birthday celebration (3 of us had Birthday's at the end of last month) which normally would involve the consumption of quite a bit of wine :wine: so will have to get out of drinking anything which isn't going to be easy with these girls!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->