~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

Hello ladies and congrats to you all!!! I found out I'm pregnant with my 2nd child last week and I'm beyond excited!!! I'm due 5th April.....
No major symptoms as yet, feel more hungry and slight heartburn but that's it! Hope everyone is well :hug:

Hey ladies! Found out we are expecting a few days ago! Will be bub number 2! Due 13th April 2014! Team GREEN!! Hope your all going well!

wouldluvabub- Congratulations on #2. You have been added! :flower:

Bettyt63- Congratulations! You have been added. :flower:

littlemoomin- I am sorry you are having a stressful weekend. I had spotting around 16dpo with my second child and after rushing to my dr, they noticed it was an irritated cervix. Try and take it easy this weekend and rest. :hugs:
I bet all will be okay and bub is just getting comfy.

Lfrans- YAY for seeing a strong heartbeat and perfect baby :happydance: March 30th, may still end up making you an April mommy if bubs stays put an extra day :haha: Either way you are more than welcome to stay.

Hey ladies! Found out we are expecting a few days ago! Will be bub number 2! Due 13th April 2014! Team GREEN!! Hope your all going well!

That was DS due date last year

Welcome everyone else

Argh stress-o-rama. Af was due yesterday, last might noticed pink tinged mucous when i wiped, became red (still tinged mucous rather than proper blood) then became brown this morning. Still cramping/having pulling feelings as i have for over a week. Everything else feels the same and strong positive test this morning (i know its too soon to show otherwise). Seems to have tailed off after 10 hours but obviously checking every half hour :/

So weird i don't remember this with my son. Is 14dpo toy late for implantation bleed? I think so. Breakthrough bleeding? Chemical pg? Just don't know what to think other than wait it out?

My friend is preggers (about 3.5 months) and for the first two months, she spotted right around time for her AF. She didn't even realize she was pregnant bc she assumed it was the witch.

Wooohh 4 weeks 4 days today :D

I been testing with my IC every day since finding out and the line progression is getting darker each day :D

Ladies I'm panicking a little. Today I was walking with a gentleman at work when he started to lose his balance so I helped lower him to the floor. When I went to toilet afterwards I noticed sorry TMI a tinch of brown in CM.
I have back ache and slight pulling cramps. Don't know what to do as I have not even been to gp yet to confirm pregnacy. :cry:

Momofone - try not to stress too much, the people who won't give you your results could, and probably would, lose their jobs if they released that information to you, even if the results are good!

Lovetoteach - I know how you feel, I haven't felt sick at all, and I'm really not that tired. The only way I know consistently that I'm pregnant is that my boobs have managed to go up a cup size already! :cry: My mom never had morning sickness and my brother was 10 pounds, so I'm reminding myself that everything is a-okay.

AFM - I have an interview on Thursday and then we go down to tell DF's parents on Friday, I am very excited! Been feeling a bit emotional, my best friend and her wife had their baby last night and I can't stop looking at her little face, so freaking cute!! :cloud9:

readyfornatto- I know the receptionist can't tell me, I was just really disappointed. Damn emotions making me blow things out of proportion. :hehe:

bw9522- You may have strained to hard helping him. If it's only brown that's a good sign. I know you haven't told your gp yet, but this may be the perfect time to give them a ring and tell them your pregnant and spotting. They may get you in for a quick scan to check on bub. I will be thinking of you and your little one.

Lauraloo- YAY for 4 1.2 weeks. I will be 6 on Wednesday and can't believe it!

Reno- The only thing stopping me from testing again is just not buying them lol. I did have an extra digi. The first one took the full 2 minutes to come up pregnant, but the second test took maybe 30/45 seconds and popped with pregnant so I am hoping that's a good sign.

AFM- not too much going on. I am tired and a bit nauseated on and off. My boobs have started to hurt a little. They are tingly and I get a sharp pain in them from time to time. I have my repeat scan on the 15th, I can't wait! Going shopping this week for my daughter's first birthday and for my other daughter's school supplies. This pregnant momma is going to be a reck. lol

Betty- Welcome, hooray for April loves!

wouldluvabub- Congratulations to you as well!

LauraLoo- That's such a lovely reminder that things are progressing!

bw9522- Brown is old blood, maybe it was just displaced with the extra strain. If it's not bright red, I would try not to worry. I know that's easier said than done. :hugs:

ReadyForNatto- So many of my friends have such adorable little ones and I can't wait for mine either!

So I had this terrifying moment (that turned out to be nothing). I went to the restroom, wiped, and saw a tiny dot of red. I freaked out, then looked down and realized the underwear I was wearing were red. I touched the spot and it was a tiny ball of thread. UGH, I threw out the underwear so it could never happen again!:dohh:

Oh also, Momofone, we are not team yellow - total brain fart on my end, we are finding out gender asap lol. Would you mind editing?

Oh also, Momofone, we are not team yellow - total brain fart on my end, we are finding out gender asap lol. Would you mind editing?

Will do! :thumbup: I saw the yellow stork in your siggy so assumed that is what you were. Sorry hun :hugs:

Welcome to all the new ladies. Yay for April babies!! H&H 9 months for all of us!!

bw9522- I'd call and just let dr know.

ReadyForNatto- That's how I knew I was ready for another baby. I started seeing babies and actually cooing at them instead of cringing. ha. I have about 4 friends that are preggers right now. They are all ahead of me, so I am going to be on baby overload in about 6 months.

hope4rainbow: I know how you feel. I am like a CSI detective when it comes to going to the bathroom. I'm tempted to get my sons microscope and set in on the shelf behind the toilet. :)

momofone: Only 10 more days!

Today is the day I was supposed to see AF. Yay for no AF for almost 2 years!!! (God willing). My son started his first full day of 2nd grade. My younger son was not happy about that at all. He starts 2x a wk at preschool in Sept. I won't know what to do with myself with 2 days to myself (partially).

Argh stress-o-rama. Af was due yesterday, last might noticed pink tinged mucous when i wiped, became red (still tinged mucous rather than proper blood) then became brown this morning. Still cramping/having pulling feelings as i have for over a week. Everything else feels the same and strong positive test this morning (i know its too soon to show otherwise). Seems to have tailed off after 10 hours but obviously checking every half hour :/

So weird i don't remember this with my son. Is 14dpo toy late for implantation bleed? I think so. Breakthrough bleeding? Chemical pg? Just don't know what to think other than wait it out?

My friend is preggers (about 3.5 months) and for the first two months, she spotted right around time for her AF. She didn't even realize she was pregnant bc she assumed it was the witch.

I think i must have baby brain already, oh told me i had this with our son and i was like Pff no i would remember that! Well when i thought back, it did, just that time i didn't consider i might be pg and thought it was a weird period. Knowing it happened last time has put my mind at ease and it lasted not even 24 hours (will test in a week to be sure :))

Went for follow up bloodwork and mentioned how very very sick I was yesterday/last night- they think I have this stomach bug that is going around on top of pretty bad morning sickness! :dohh:

I get my bloodwork results tomorrow! :happydance: Nurse said since I've had some mild cramping, they're doing my progesterone levels just in case, too so I can get on meds if necessary. As much as my boobs hurt, I'm not too concerned, but keeping my FXed!

I now have Zofran and Phenergan, they gave me the Zofran to override the morning sickness + stomach bug! I'm hopeful to get back to drinking a ton of water, I couldn't handle it yesterday!

How is everyone else doing? :hugs:

brenn09: I had an awful stomach bug when I first found out I was pg with first DS. It was AWFUL! Hugs and prayers you get better soon!

I'm just slightly nauseous so far. No huge symptoms yet.

I finally heard back from the Dr!!! They said my levels rose perfectly and doubled just like they should have in the 48 hours. They had to leave me a vm because I was at work so I don't know the exact numbers but the voicemail said all is perfect and that they will see me on the 15th for my ultrasound. :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->