~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

Us April mommas are growing. So exciting to see so many new bfp 's.

I am off to get my second beta draw this morning. Hoping they call today with the results.

Congrats Reno
Good luck momofone
My first day back at work so I have informed them. I didn't really want to as dont wanna jinx myself but as I work in care I needed to for safety

Hi can I join? I pregnant again got my :bfp: yesterday. Had a MC back in November so its great to be back here! :D

I am 4 weeks today and EDD is 10 April. (My OH b-day!) :flower:

We are going to be team yellow... :) Can I ask though... what is team green lol? :shrug:

Hi can I join? I pregnant again got my :bfp: yesterday. Had a MC back in November so its great to be back here! :D

I am 4 weeks today and EDD is 10 April. (My OH b-day!) :flower:

We are going to be team yellow... :) Can I ask though... what is team green lol? :shrug:

Congratulations! !! I am on my cell, so will add you as soon as I get home. Green means you will find out the sex asap.

I finally got my bfp, confirmed by two blood positives already. I have my first appointment August 19th, so I don't have a confirmed due date, but fertility friend calculates my due date as April 2nd.

Joining in!! I got my BFP's on Sunday!! EDD April 8, 2014!! Congrats and Good luck to everybody!! Praying for Sticky BABIES!! :)

Hello! Can i join in too please? :) Im only 12dpo but had 3 positives, due around April 12th :D will have a proper read back though the post later!

Congrats on all the new BFPs! Good luck today on the second beta test, Momofone. I hope you have high beautiful numbers.

Anyone five weeks and NOT experiencing sickness yet? I think/hope it's just because I am drinking lots of water and eating a lot of small snacks/meals.

Yeah lovetoteach, I'm really not sick either, but I eat 5 times a day so I'm hoping that's what is keeping me feeling pretty good. I got a little nervous when I read the post about less chance to mc if you have ms but everyone is different so I'm trying not to worry about it. :)

Try not to worry too much, this time around I have been feeling pretty nauseous but with my daughter I didn't even find out until I was almost 8 weeks and had only just started feeling sick at that point. I thought I had food poisoning :blush:

Lovetoteach- I'm not quite 5 weeks I'm 4wks and 2days but the only thing I've really experienced is some lower back pain, metallic taste in my mouth yesterday that seriously felt like I had aluminum foil in my mouth I tired eating and drinkin' some water or juice nothing helped it until it finally went away, and I've been really fatigue but normally the sleepiness hits really hard around 5pm-7pm.... no sickness for me!!

Congrats to all the new BFP! Lovetoteach, try not to worry. My only symptom so far is hemorrhoids. Lovely, right? And until last night I didn't even know those were a symptom. Apparently something to do with hormones. I never had them with my first two. Let's just hope they aren't a 9 month thing.

I'm off to have a good cry bc my son started 2nd grade today. :cry: My poor 3.5 yo son is scared of me right now bc I won't stop chasing him around yelling "Cuddle Me!!"

Don't worry my last pregnancy sickness kicked it at 6 / 7 weeks and hit me like a tonne of bricks. 5 weeks is still quite early don't worry :)

With my first my sickness didn't kick in until 8 weeks and she is a healthy 4 year old. Don't even worry if you aren't sick yet.

I am super excited for all the new lovely ladies joining us in April. I have updated the front page. If I missed anyone I am deeply sorry, just pm me and you will be added. CONGRATULATIONS to all the fresh :bfp:

Congrats to all the new BFP! Lovetoteach, try not to worry. My only symptom so far is hemorrhoids. Lovely, right? And until last night I didn't even know those were a symptom. Apparently something to do with hormones. I never had them with my first two. Let's just hope they aren't a 9 month thing.

I'm off to have a good cry bc my son started 2nd grade today. :cry: My poor 3.5 yo son is scared of me right now bc I won't stop chasing him around yelling "Cuddle Me!!"

:hugs: can I join you in that cry? My oldest is starting Kindergarten on the 19th and my baby will be one on the 18th. :cry: They grow so fast!!!

I have a step daughter who is practically mine she lives with us she starts
4th grade in a couple weeks its crazy how fast they all grow up!! we've had her since OH and I got together and with my son 1st pregnancy I never got sick so I'm kinda ready to see what this pregnancy is gonna throw my way :) It's still to early to tell but, it's all def worth it!! Congrats again to all our April baby momma's :)

Thanks everyone! I hope I never get morning sickness, but part of me feels like if I get sick at least I know everything is going okay. I guess I have a long road ahead of me to see what my pregnancy brings me later on. This is my first, so everything is new, exciting, and scary, all at the same time. As far as crying goes, I have no kids to cry over, but I am crying over every happy news story I hear, and even some of my tv shows are making me cry. I am very excited that there are so many April moms that I can share with.

With my first my sickness didn't kick in until 8 weeks and she is a healthy 4 year old. Don't even worry if you aren't sick yet.

I am super excited for all the new lovely ladies joining us in April. I have updated the front page. If I missed anyone I am deeply sorry, just pm me and you will be added. CONGRATULATIONS to all the fresh :bfp:

Thank you for updating could you just change to baby one for me please? My first pregnancy was early MC so this will be my 1st baby:)

Thank you for updating could you just change to baby one for me please? My first pregnancy was early MC so this will be my 1st baby:)

sorry about the mistake. I was looking at too many names and data at once. :blush: all fixed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->