~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

Ekk, finally had my son's heart echo, thankfully everything looks alright right now but we still have to wait until he's here to know if he has any signs of my darling's heart condition, or a different one. n.n Everything looks good. Even got some 4D pictures of him, and he already looks like my darling. ( x3 ):o He has his lips for sure! :happydance: So happy he's okay.

Mumofone, would you mind putting me down as :yellow: on the front page when you get a minute, please? :)

Lovely hear news of lots of lovely scans. Can't believe the early April mummies-to-be are so close to third tri. It's going crazy fast!

Congrats on v-day, azure! :yipee:

Nats21, thank goodness for another team :pink:!! I was beginning to think this thread was rigged with blue! Girls are so lovely. :D

Did anyone else completely sprout a bump at about 20 weeks?? I was pretty flat-tummied until this week. Suddenly I'm giant! I'm probably the last due in the group (due April 30th) so since you're all a bit ahead perhaps you could shed some light! This IS baby #4 for me, but I forget when I grew last time, lol.

Hm, I've been growing all along, but this week for sure, I have a big round belly all of a sudden! Also due April 30th. I think this was the case last time too, but hard to remember because it's been a while...

Wamommy mine seemed to pop at 21 weeks(this week) I'm loving it

Off to see the midwife this afternoon just for a routine appt but I've started to have SPD-like pains again :-( much earlier this time around!

Congrats on v-day, azure! :yipee:

Nats21, thank goodness for another team :pink:!! I was beginning to think this thread was rigged with blue! Girls are so lovely. :D

Did anyone else completely sprout a bump at about 20 weeks?? I was pretty flat-tummied until this week. Suddenly I'm giant! I'm probably the last due in the group (due April 30th) so since you're all a bit ahead perhaps you could shed some light! This IS baby #4 for me, but I forget when I grew last time, lol.

:haha: thanks wamommy! Its gonna be exciting having a boy and a girl, plus the outfits are so much better, think OHs bank balance is gonna suffer this time around!

I popped around 17 weeks this time.

Hope today went well pinklizzy

Xx

Managed to stay up to midnight to see the ticker switch to... V-day!! So excited to reach this milestone!

karry- congratulations to you too!! So relieving to reach this point!

Amcole- V-day (Viability Day) is when you reach 24 weeks. At this point forward, doctors will intervene to save baby if something were to go wrong (earlier than 23 weeks they wont intervene; the 23rd week is a "gray area." Some would intervene, most won't). Baby's chance of survival outside of the womb is about 50%. From this point every day their odds increase a little under 2%. By 28 weeks the odds of survival is around 90% (not taking into account that there would be other health issues if born that early... but survival rate is high). The reason being that at 24 weeks major organ development has reached a point that is compatible with current technology.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->