~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

Our boy will be Emmett Christopher...we liked Emmett for my daughter if she had turned out to be a boy, and we both still agree that it's our name!

Sorry I have been missing for 2 weeks ladies. My computer got a virus so bad that the system is completely crashed. We couldn't even pay to get it fixed it, it's that bad!

I updated everything. If I missed anyone's gender bump or date change please let me know!

We decided on Odin Alexander for our blue bundle.

Had my ultrasound last week and we are expecting a BOY! We are so happy!

So many blue bumps!! Holy moly!! :) Congrats, ladies!!

I'm sorry to hear about your computer, momofone...SO frustrating. Welcome back!

I have my big scan on Wednesday. Give me strength to stay team :yellow:!!!

Well, I am team :blue: Sorry to remind you, momofone08, just had a little look at the op. :)

I felt the baby was a boy but seeing all the blue bumps here I thought maybe I would be getting my second little girl! :). Now it's onto baby names and decorating the nursery!

Also, the baby was measuring big! I think 12 ounces at 19 weeks! The tech said he is measuring a few days earlier then his predicted due date. I had my DD at 36 weeks so I think he will be here early as well!

Had my anatomy scan today. Remained team yellow. Baby was measuring small. I wrote about it in my journal and included a picture.

How much did you babies weigh around this time? I'm 20w5d

Kins, I commented above but our boy was measuring around 12 once sat 19+2. Last time around Cameryn was measuring a week late and they pushed. My due date back I think 5 days, but I knew she would since I was going off my conception date and the doctors were going from my last cycle.

Wow lots of boys for April!! :) Does anyone here have an anterior placenta? I am sorry if I already asked this...I am very forgetful! lol

Wow lots of boys for April!! :) Does anyone here have an anterior placenta? I am sorry if I already asked this...I am very forgetful! lol

Yes I have an anterior placenta and I'm feeling hardly any movement at all *sighs*

kins - baby was measuring 12 ounces when I had my scan, think I was 20+4

azuregirl- thanks for the reminder. I've been gone for 2 week thanks to my computer crashing, so it was hard catching up. I'll update it for you now. :flower:

Amcolecchi- I have an anterior placenta

momo-I have like 1,000 questions lol...This is my first pregnancy and the docs say I am ok but I am 21 weeks and still don't feel anything...well I mean I feel some stuff but I am not sure if it's the baby or not and with the placenta they said it will be awhile for me to feel anything so I wasn't sure when I should feel something? Ugh just stressing out for no reason I guess! I saw him moving like crazy on the ultrasound and all of his organs were in great shape and he is the right size so I am not sure when I should feel something?!

I have an anterior placenta too I can only few baby a few times a day mainly when I'm laying flat :(

momo-I have like 1,000 questions lol...This is my first pregnancy and the docs say I am ok but I am 21 weeks and still don't feel anything...well I mean I feel some stuff but I am not sure if it's the baby or not and with the placenta they said it will be awhile for me to feel anything so I wasn't sure when I should feel something? Ugh just stressing out for no reason I guess! I saw him moving like crazy on the ultrasound and all of his organs were in great shape and he is the right size so I am not sure when I should feel something?!

Completely normal not to be feeling him yet. I felt my first daughter at 16 weeks, my second at 14, and now at 22 1/2 weeks with this pregnancy I am only feeling flutters occasionally. I even go a day or two without movement and then I get a few little flutters again. I usually feel him if I lay on my stomach at night, or if I have something on my stomach (like the laptop). My Dr. said not to worry. She said proper kicks won't be here until at least 25/26 weeks. Makes me sad to wait that long.

I had an anterior placenta with my last pregnancy, and I didn't feel anything until about 20-22 weeks, too. Don't worry! It's hard, because I know you so badly want to feel movement, but I promise it will happen. By 36 weeks, when your LO is punching you in the vagina, you'll miss the peace and quiet a bit. :D :haha:

Haha thank you for all the reassurance! You are right it is so hard because I do want to feel something! I sometimes think when I lay down I feel like a poking sensation or a tickle but then I am like nah it's gas lol...but yes I can't wait for kicks!!! Haha I say that now so we will see at 36 weeks how I feel haha!

I had my 20 week scan yesterday. All was fine :) Organs all ok & measuring just right :thumbup: Placenta in a good place etc. We stayed :yellow: but the sonographer actually said that he wouldn't have been able to tell us anyway cos baby was in a weird position - face down, all curled up like it was kneeling on all 4s :shrug: Strange child! Can't be comfortable like that!

I feel most movement when laying flat on my back! I'm lucky that my placenta has been round the back both times!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->