~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

I feel the most movement when DS is in my arms. It's like they're already battling for my attention! Kicks are still very light, but it feels like light tapping.

Congrats on your scan SazzleR! Glad to here all is well. :) We have our scan tomorrow, and I hope to stay team :yellow: with you!

I have an Anterior placenta. But, only on the left. My little monkey has been kicking daily since 16 weeks. I have felt him everywhere for weeks, but I think it is due to his high activity level. He moves soooo much! I sometimes wonder when he sleeps. Now his kicks feel like thuds from the inside, they make my belly move. Some babies are just very active, the tech confirmed he is quite a mover, so maybe your babies are much less crazy than mine!

I have an anterior placenta too. I've felt flutters and other odd moments since 17 weeks. I started feeling kicks since last week. Until last week it would be days between movements and would only feel something maybe twice a day. Now I feel her smart every day, but mostly when I'm laying down. sometimes it's still only once or twice a day.

I too am anterior. But I have been feeling baby since 15 weeks or so... I think I'm in the same boat where I just have a crazy active baby. It has given some techs some trouble! Like I've had to go in twice for my 12 week, and about to go in a third time for a 20 week scan for things they haven't photographed yet. Baby is sure stubborn already.

My placenta is entirely in the back, I mostly feel strong kicks and movement if I'm lying flat or crunched over. My bestie had an anterior placenta and she didn't feel definite movement until 23 weeks!

Had our 20 week scan on Monday and had confimation that we are team blue!! It was amazing seeing my littly boy sucking his thumb!! Now I can't wait to meet him!!

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7429/11213194625_eff0ef8589_m.jpg

I had my 19 week scan today, and all looks perfect with our little yellow bundle!! We were tempted to find out the gender, but stayed team :yellow:. LO measured 5 days ahead, but they left my due date as April 30th. :) Overall I'm relieved!! I was up all night last night imagining all that could go wrong. It all seems so much more real now.

Somehow my picture of little man didn't upload but here he is :)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/55748274@N07/

So lame I can't figure out how to upload his pic but it is my avatar too...sorry proud mommy lol

Sunshine - welcome to team :blue:!!

Wamommy - Well done on staying team :yellow: & glad everything went well - I can't sleep the night before my appointments either :sleep:

Congrats to everyone!! There is LOTS of boys on the way! Someone had asked how much their baby weighed.. My boy was measuring a week ahead at 21 weeks on the 25th and was already 16 ounces. OB said he was a big healthy boy.. 16 ounces however is a bit big haha
530484_10151830238147825_1951610645_n.jpg

Heres my boy! I just love his little pin nose and mouth! So amazing how much he has grown since the last scan!

I love seeing everyone elses pics too!

Ive been absent from this thread but we are officially team :pink: We have had 2 scans and both said there was no denying she was a girl!!! Her name is Ashlyn Grace!! I have been feeling movements since about 15 weeks but I felt her first kick at 19 weeks, she seems to move more when music is playing or when our dog is on my lap!!

Hi everyone! Finally caught up! I've been off the boards for a couple weeks and am happy to come back and see so many more gender announcements!

AFM, things are going fairly well. Baby boy is settling into a sleep pattern already so I know when to expect him up and moving during the day. I've been feeling him daily for the last several weeks but he gets shy if DH puts his hand on my belly! Sigh..eventually he'll get to feel him kicking too...for now its reserved just for me I guess! :)

Went to doctor yesterday and he wasn't impressed by the imaging centers scan a few weeks ago (apparently they didn't measure everything they needed to). He's sending me to the high risk doctor to check baby's growth, specifically the femur and humorous bones (the femur had a soft marker on it). That appointment is next week. Just praying we get some answers and can stop playing the guessing game.

Hi ladies! I'd like to join the group please :)

I'm scheduled for a repeat c-section on 4/4/14 (due date is 4/10). This will be my 5th child. My oldest 3 are boys, followed by a little girl and now we are expecting another baby girl!
We are officially team :pink: yay!!!!

I also have an anterior placenta, which I have never experienced before. I just started feeling regular movements, maybe 2 weeks ago - no flutters here, ever! One day thuds started then I started feeling stretches regularly, and now hiccups (first time yesterday). I was panicked about it because with my previous pregnancies, I felt movement very early. My ob told me hers was in the same location as mine and she felt nothing until 23 weeks!

I had another scan yesterday because the first didn't get all the measurements, and our babybean weighs a pound and is 10.5 inches :)

Hi wish4baby, congratulations on team :pink:!
I'm finding it hard on team yellow, I want to buy clothes!!
24 weeks today though :happydance:

Hey my due date changed to 21st april and im team blue! :) x

Congrats on team :pink: fdcsw126! Sounds like you're growing a little dancer!

Welcome wish4baby & congrats on team :pink: too!

Congrats on finding out bump gender ladies. I have updated the front.
Looks like the girlies are catching up!

momofone, can you plz update me to team :yellow:? We officially did it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->