~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

hhaha imaginery that is so funny. Was it like wam bam right when they put probe on belly?
I had my tech tell us to turn our heads when she was in that area.

Congrats on your little boy

hhaha imaginery that is so funny. Was it like wam bam right when they put probe on belly?
I had my tech tell us to turn our heads when she was in that area.

Congrats on your little boy

My tech asked us before the scan if we wanted to know... we said no but yes as soon as she put the probe on my belly his bits was right there. ><

I all of a sudden had a bump this week just wanted to share!!!

21+4 days

[URL=https://s327.photobucket.com/user/Seanna607/media/photo.jpg.html][IMG]https://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k454/Seanna607/photo.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

imaginary - Congratulations! Welcome to team :blue:!

brenn - Congrats on reaching V-day! :happydance:

sunshine - Your bump is adorable!!

I've been so poorly this weekend. I started with a vomiting bug last night :cry: Just managed to eat some Weetabix & think baby is very happy with me for eating as it's going mad now! For the first time, DH has been able to see & feel it moving so at least something nice has happened to end the weekend. FX that DS doesn't start with the bug now cos I don't think my delicate stomach could handle cleaning that up :(

Oh SazzleR, I'm so sorry! My DS just had this and it was awful. :( I must have been immune, because I probably cleaned up 50 baby barfs and feel fine! I hope you feel better and that your DH doesn't catch it.

Hope you feel better soon Sazzle :-( Sick bugs are just the worst!
I've been awake since about 3am with a horrible headache, taken some paracetamol but it's still there. I'm on the long shift at work today (will be home at about 7pm) so I'm really hoping for a relatively stress free day!

Needed an emergency u/s last week due to some spotting.

Baby is fine and was much more cooperative than the anomoly scan--we're switching from team yellow to team BLUE!

We're thrilled for another boy :)

Needed an emergency u/s last week due to some spotting.

Baby is fine and was much more cooperative than the anomoly scan--we're switching from team yellow to team BLUE!

We're thrilled for another boy :)

YAY! Congratulations on team :blue:

I thought that said "emergency c sec" for a second and my heart was in my throat! So happy you said U/S and congrats on team blue! :)

I woke up with a headache this morning that hasn't gone yet. :( I went to sleep later Than usual because my in laws are getting in today for a Christmas visit and I was doing last minute organizing/cleaning but I'm hoping a big jug of water will get this headache gone! Tylenol does NOT work!!

I thought that said "emergency c sec" for a second and my heart was in my throat! So happy you said U/S and congrats on team blue! :)

I woke up with a headache this morning that hasn't gone yet. :( I went to sleep later Than usual because my in laws are getting in today for a Christmas visit and I was doing last minute organizing/cleaning but I'm hoping a big jug of water will get this headache gone! Tylenol does NOT work!!

I hope you start feeling better. I had an awful headache a couple days ago. Water definitely was a life saver. It's so hard to remember to drink enough, especially when busy.

PugLuvAh - That must have been so scary but glad everything is ok! Welcome to team :blue:!

bookworm - Sorry to hear about the headache. Hopefully it's just from the tiredness. Keep up the water & try get an early night & hopefully you'll be better soon :hugs:

PugLuvAh-Congrats and welcome to team blue!!!! :)

Afm- 23 weeks today, I am one week away till V-DAY, Can't wait!!!

It's been so quiet over here the last few days! How is everyone doing? Anyone have any special holiday plans? None for me... my DH and I will be home for Christmas and are excited to have a nice day together. We'll go over to his brothers house that night for dinner but otherwise will just be home! Hope everyone is having a nice week!

I'm just waiting for it to be 1pm on Friday then I'm officially on holiday until the 27th! :happydance: DD really understands about Christmas this year which makes it so much more exciting and I can't wait for us all to have some time at home together!

It's been so quiet over here the last few days! How is everyone doing? Anyone have any special holiday plans? None for me... my DH and I will be home for Christmas and are excited to have a nice day together. We'll go over to his brothers house that night for dinner but otherwise will just be home! Hope everyone is having a nice week!

We're going to my brothers all of next week! Should be great fun...as long as DS gets used to his sleeping arrangements in a travel cot in the room with us (just as he's started doing 12-13 hours stretches without waking, typical!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->