~~April Flowers 2014 ~~ 96 moms ~~ 31 Team Blue~~ 16 Team Pink

GTT all over and done with! Should get the results in the next few days but they'll only ring me if I fail so fingers crossed for no phone calls! LO went to my in laws for the morning in the end so it wasn't too bad although I hate being back at the hospital-it's where I delivered my daughter and not got good memories!
Hope everyone is doing well and not stressed by all the Christmas preparations! xx

Fingers crossed for no phone call, pink. Glad you got to go alone in the end. Much less stressful!

hey ladies sorry it's been a while since I posted just been busy with chirstmas and work and family!! :) but last night after cookin' dinner for DS and OH I started to have really bad what I though was cramps at first until I felt my stomach tighten and then let loose. I realized I was having some braxton hicks which was slightly weird to me seeing as how I'll only be 25 weeks tomorrow. They were every 10-15minutes until I drank some water and went for a walk by the time we got back they were gone and haven't been back. I had some little braxton hicks with DS at 30weeks but it's a little earlier with kynsley. Some say it's not enough water intake and some say it's because I'm always on my feet? but it's normal this early to experience them.

Congratulations amcole!!

Workin- I had some about a week or two ago and looked it up. What I found said that they can happen if you or baby has been extremely active that day. But it seems normal that they can happen this early

Congratulations Amcolecchi! :hugs:

Double digits for me today!! And 3rd tri tomorrow (going with 26 weeks as opposed to 27 - I don't want to celebrate entering 3rd tri on the anniversary of the date we buried our son :cry:) :happydance:

Karry- thank you! Yes, I will celebrate it on 26 weeks too!! 99 more days for you to go!! :) Congrats!

karry- congrats on double digits!! We are on the same schedule and I didn't realize we crossed over today lol. I'm an accountant and particular with numbers so I'm going to hold off celebrating 3rd tri until 26+4 at 4:00pm :haha: On a much more serious note, I am very sorry for the loss of your son. Sending you lots of prayers and good wishes during this time as you remember him.

I have no idea when we're meant to go over to third tri?! I had it in my head that it was 28 weeks though?

If you want to be exact you can be since it divides out evenly. Most people just round :)

1st tri ends 13+2 at 8:00am
2nd tri ends 26+4 at 4:00pm
3rd tri ends 40+0 at midnight (or when baby is born obviously)

I love that it's so accurate! It also means that I'll be in 3rd tri at 4pm tomorrow :happydance:

Merry Christmas Eve! Hope everyone is well! My in-laws are giving DH and I a 3D/4D ultrasound on Friday! I'm so excited! :dance:

Merry Christmas (Eve) to everyone!!:xmas9::xmas6::xmas16:

I hope you all enjoy this special day, as we thank God for all of the blessings of this year. We are SO blessed to be growing little wriggly creatures inside us, and adding to our families. Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, ladies & all your little beans :) Hope those with LOs already have magical days tomorrow.

Merry Christmas Eve to all of you who celebrate! May you have a wonderful holiday with your families. :xmas8::xmas16:

Attachments

• IMG_3632.jpg
    IMG_3632.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 4
Christmas Eve Bump.... hope all of you have a safe and happy holiday!!!!

https://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k454/Seanna607/photo-1.jpg

Merry Christmas guys! This time next year we will have almost 1 year olds :O

I know I'm a day late but yesterday was absolutely wonderful yet very very busy :) and a big day for me and OH I was completely suprised :happydance::thumbup::kiss: I hope each and everyone of you had a wonderful christmas!!

Attachments

• engaged.jpg
    engaged.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79