April is HERE!!! Any other April WTTers???

Selina, good luck!! Thats grear news about your af, im jealous:haha:

Seriously I hope you have a short time in ttc :thumbup:

Hi mummy3
well thanks for a great welcome and hopefully ill see you soon in TTC fx for you if you come over soon im in the thread sperm meets egg plan xxx thankyou:hugs:

April is TOMORROW!!!! :happydance: :happydance::happydance:

We won't be TTC for a few weeks, but I can't believe April is already here!!!! We'll see what happens though - me and mummy3 are still awaiting AF :dohh:

See all you April ladies in the TTC Forum!!!
:hugs:

Good luck all of you! We may be TTC in April (was original plan) but we currently think we have to delay a little while so I'm super jealous of you all but wishing you the best of luck for a short TTC stay and a quick BFP!

Yep april is here:thumbup:
Still no sign of af, but gonna ntnp and see what happens:cloud9:
Good luck to everyone!!!!!

Yep april is here:thumbup:
Still no sign of af, but gonna ntnp and see what happens:cloud9:
Good luck to everyone!!!!!

Me neither - but I posted in the TTC forum anyway!
Thread is called the search for AF!! :haha:

I wonder how long I'll be visiting that thread!

xx

Hello lovely April ladies!

Well starting a month early TTC was a non-event for me!

So TTC April - here's hoping the original plan brings a bit of luck and that I am intended to conceive in April regardless!

O day tomorrow! And if the magic works this month I'll be due Christmas Day! Hehe!

So glad so many of you super ladies are coming over to TTC - lets get this party started!

xx Good Luck xx

Good luck buttercup3!!! Hope you get your little christmas baby! My LO was supposed to be a december baby, but he showed up a month early LOL!

I am hanging around the TTC forum, but ntnp as I have no AF yet! Still there though - wishful thinking!!

xx

Hey guys. Well I'll be moving out as soon as this cycle is up :D I have very long cycles and orginally it was supposed to be May but I'm going to just start after my AF cos I wont OV til May anyway! How exciting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->