April is HERE!!! Any other April WTTers???

:wave: Hi selina22! Welcome to BnB and to the April WTTers!!

Hope AF comes for you soon - there are a few of us now that are waiting for it LOL - but still officially TTC in April!! I hope AF shows up for you soon so you can get your BFP asap!! :thumbup:

xx

Hi selina:wave:
Yep your in good company here, with the af waiting, thats 3 of us now!
Sorry to hear you have the incompetent cervix, hopefully they will be watching you carefully when you get pregnant:hugs:
Well im Amy and im wtt no 4:thumbup:

We were going to wait til may but I think I'm going to talk my man into April, I just want to get on it lol. I totally realize my baby is still very young but it took so dang long with the my first baby I just want to get going NOW NOW NOW, lol. We told a few select people and rather they agree or not it won't effect are decison. lol. Okay so I guess I'm joining the april tryers now.

Very excited for you girls - I've got another five months to wait :wacko:

Thanks beccad!! 5 months will fly by before you know it!!! I can't believe it's been so long since I was WTT for my little guy - and he's almost 4 months now! It will probably take a while for me too, so I might even be in the TTC section when you get there. :wacko:

Duffy - I know exactly what you mean! Our friends/family would be surprised if they found out we are TTC so soon, so we aren't telling them!!! Bun took quite a long time to conceive (2 years ntnp and 8-9months active TTC) so we are thinking the next will take a long time as well. Also found out during my 12-week scan that I have ovarian cysts - apparently that can affect fertility too! So we are TTC asap! Also don't want to tell anyone because we'll get questions about it all the time - so better for us to just say nothing until our 12wk scan!! Welcome!!!

xx

Hi guys
thanks for all the warm welcomes, as of yet still no AF , and no signs of AF whats going on i want my AF lol.
hows all waiting on AF and everyone excited to TTC next month
hoping i get my AF lol how many times is my AF going to be mentioned oh AF AF come along this month please
xx
:thumbup:

Sun,
I think that is big reason why I'm going to TTC earlier then planned as it also took us a while to concieve the first time around. We both want to finish up at a younger age so we can keep up with are baby and soon second baby lol. Its important to me to have my babies close in age and I really don't care what others have to say.

But I have to admit there are "those" whom put a negative damper on it :cry: but at the end of the day its the three of us and what works best for are family. lol. :cloud9:

Selina22, I hope your AF comes soon.... that must be a tad frustrating, I'll do a AF dance for ya ROLF... :hugs:

Exactly right Duffy! - we need to do what's best for us!!!

My bro and I are less than 2 years apart and we are very close! I would really love that for my LO. I know there's no saying that him and his sibling will be close just because their age is, but it's a start! OH and his sister are 5 years apart and have never been close at all - all due to him being too much younger - he was always the annoying little brother, then she was out of the house by the time he was 13. So we would like them close together.

I would also like to be ]out of the workforce for one chunk of time - it would be better for my job, rather than going in and out.

Also-

:happydance: 3 WEEKS LEFT LADIES!!!!!! :happydance:

Heres hoping all the April TTCers will get a little Easter Bun or May Mini Me!!! LOL!!

xx

A easter bun would be very lovely *big grin*....

Im definitely not telling anyone we are ttc in april! People will always have something to say about it and its none of their business, im hoping to break it to the mil around the time I give birth:haha:
So you girls thinking about af almost all the time as well? I find myself disappointed everytime I go to the bathroom now:blush:
Its been 7 months on saturday :wacko:
Hubby and I had a talk last night, I was saying how I think 4 is enough and maybe get permanent bc but he said "what about when he gets broody again":dohh:
Anyone else here thinking about having a bigger family? x

Only 2 weeks left!!! :happydance:
I hope you are all taking your prenatals and folic acid!!!! :flower:

mummy3 - For OH, 2 LOs would be a "big" family - so we are definitely stopping at 2! In fact sometimes we are back and forth about having 2 at all LOL. It is funny though - I am getting stressed about the pregnancy/birth even though my last went so well.. I am waiting for AF though... waiting...waiting.... There was a thread in the breastfeeding forum about AF and one girl said it took 18 months! Yikes!

xx

With my first I thought af came back at 14 months, but had her sept and remember waiting in febuary so must have been near 17 months:wacko: Im still waiting now at 7 months! Going for an ultrasound next week to check my abdomen and pelvis, so gonna talk them into checking my ovaries see if ovulating anytime soon:thumbup:

With my first I thought af came back at 14 months, but had her sept and remember waiting in febuary so must have been near 17 months:wacko: Im still waiting now at 7 months! Going for an ultrasound next week to check my abdomen and pelvis, so gonna talk them into checking my ovaries see if ovulating anytime soon:thumbup:
Im still taking prenatals for breastfeeding!

Its crazy hot here at the mo, so already not sleeping, im hoping I fall relatively quickly so not heavily pregnant in the summer here again:nope:

Anyways, has anyone got a preference for the sex they would like this time? Im thinking a little boy but would be happy with either!

I wonder if you can ovulate without AF?? Seems unlikely lol!

As for boy or girl - I would be so happy with either! I already have a boy so I could reuse his clothes and I feel like I have "boy experience" now so I would know what to do. But it would also be nice to have one of each! :)

xx

Yeah you can ovulate without af, more likely after you've passed the 6 month mark of breastfeeding but your right usually first cycle is annovulatory!

I have experience of both:haha: Just think a balance would be nice!

Hi all how exciting theres only 2 weeks left i am taking my folic acid and vitemins ha love it but still no Af also just wanted to add when i had megan my daughter i had period the next month but didnt breastfeed then went on the pill and my periods stopped so i have had no period for 2 years stopped the pill to TTC and still no af so i wish i stopped the pill earlier though i feel i get the Af cramps but nothings happening aahh hope i get it by april otherwise i cant move to TTC ha any way hope ur all doing well xx

Hi all just wanted to add AF showed up today so happy happy happy so ill be leaving for TTC on 1st april woo hoo hope you all get your AF x

Good luck to the April WTTers :) I hope you all get BFP asap :)

Ok all i have decided to move over to TTC today woohoo as i am CD2 now and seeing as april is less then a week away i will move now thankyou for having me and good luck to you all see you in TTC soon xxxxxx

Selina, good luck!! Thats grear news about your af, im jealous:haha:

Seriously I hope you have a short time in ttc :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"