April/may babies off 2016.... catch up help and and advice xx

emma4g63

Reaction score
Well ladies we made it...
Continuing on from our april delivery thread..

Think most of us have delivered now and here we are new mummys again..

Feel free to join uf ur new too...

Introduce yourself and yr baby.and we can all support each other xx

About me..
Im Emma from manchester in thr uk...
26 years old..
First dd madison aged 4
Second dd skylar aged 3 days old as im writing this..

She was born 1st may 2016...10lb 6oz..my lil chunky monkey
https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-05/20160503_142059_zpsisd8pvmy.jpg

Thanks for starting this thread Emma! It's so nice to be able to keep in touch and update on our little ones :)

I'm Gemma, 29 from Sheffield. My ds Oakley is 4 born on 1st Feb 2012 weight 8lb 11oz, conceived by IVF after 3 years ttc and he is big brother to Archer, 18 days old born 16th April 2016 weight 8lb 6oz and natural conception after 1 year ttc!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 8
Skylar is gorgeous and I can't get over her weight! She's a beauty! How much did your first dd weigh? x

Gorgeoys boys gemma..locve tht pic x

My first dd was 2 weeks over and 7lb 13...
Alll the midwifes wrre dunbfounded lol

Hi girls, great to have this thread thanks for starting it Emma.

I'm Dani, 29 from Cornwall, Mummy to Jacob (9lbs 0.5oz) who is 6 and our April baby Esme (3 weeks old today) who was born on 13th April at 41 weeks weighing 7lbs 2oz (after 17 months ttc)

Photo in spoiler due to size :haha:

13102689_10154241951020362_8002930710702368098_n.jpg

Thanks for starting the thread Emma :)

My little girl is 19 days today. She was born at 6lbs 11 and dropped to 6lbs 3 by day 5. Not sure if she's back to birth weight yet, she was 1oz off at day 15.

https://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz75/Natasha2605/94EFF5B2-4225-4135-8E9E-7EA4E09F1DB1_zpsfu31lino.jpg

She is breastfed and such an alert little girl :cloud9:

Gorg lil babies dani and natasha...

Cnt believe some of the babies are a month old nearly...

Time flies xxxx

Hey ladies 😁

Delighted with this thread I hope most move over 😃

I feel like I'm in an alcoholic anonymous meeting but..... I'm Emma (too) , I'm 31 (just last week tho!) from and living in leitrim, Ireland.

Ds1 Billy is 9, ds2 James is 20 months and dd1 Emily is 12 days old born 22nd April, 8lbs 8oz.

Can't add a pic yet I'll have to change to desktop view but will do soon (I'm meant to be asleep babies asleep and I'm super tired!!)

Lol welcome over emma ;)

B n bing instead of sleeping lol wat we like !!

Im doin the same !!

Emma, I'm also from near Manchester. Warrington, to be specific. How about you?

I'm 31, and have Benjamin (will be 4 in June), Sebastian (turned 2 in March) and our latest addition, Erica, who is now 8 days old.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 7
Hi emma

Wow its a popular nsme lol

Im from worsley near bolton way not far from u :)

Shes beautiful emma..and wow 3 under 5 ur mad haha

Yay! Do glad we have another thread!

Im 28 and live in Australia.

I have 3 boys who are 7 on Sunday, 5 and 2 in a few weeks.
Plus my little girl who is a month old on Monday!

I have a question for anyone who is breast feeding.

1. How often is your bub feeding.
2. Do they take both sides? My bub was feeding from both sides each time she ate but the last week she has only been taking one side at each feed and i feel like i am just feeding her all day.

2. Do they take both sides? My bub was feeding from both sides each time she ate but the last week she has only been taking one side at each feed and i feel like i am just feeding her all day.

Generally Archer will feed every 2-3 hours through the day and then night can be every 4 hours and he feeds from both sides. However he has been cluster feeding the last few days since the weekend, Saturday he was constantly feeding for 4 hours with little break in between and then the next night pretty much the same. It is common for them to cluster feed. Will she just not feed from the other side at all hun? Just keep offering so she dosent get used to one boob, trying different positions may also help :)

Hi, thanks for setting this page up Emma.

I'm Rebekah, and I live in Ayrshire, Scotland. I'm 38 later this month. Erik was born on the evening of the 23rd of April weighing 7lbs 13. He was delivered via emergency csection just before I went on to have a amniotic fluid embolism. After 6 hours of emergency works, 12 pints of blood transfusion, dialysis and an emergency hysterectomy to stop the hemorraghing I was transfered to intensive care. I'm still in hospital (now on the maternity ward) but hoping to be getting home soon.

Erik is the result of 10 yrs TTC and 4 IVF/Icsi attempts.

Due to the trauma my body has suffered and the healing still to be done we are bottle feeding.

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 10

Freya feeds every 2 hours during the day. She usually only takes one boob. The last few days she's been feeding a lot between 5 and 9pm and I feel like she's constantly on the boob. Right before going down for the night (9.30pm ish) she takes both boobs then sleeps for 4 hours, then takes one boob at each waking in the night when she's up every 3 hours. She usually falls asleep on the breast.

Has your LO been refusing the second boob? Freya will often refuse second boob during the day too and showed a definite preference for the right hand boob. I found a change of position helped to get her to take the left one.

Hi, thanks for setting this page up Emma.

I'm Rebekah, and I live in Ayrshire, Scotland. I'm 38 later this month. Erik was born on the evening of the 23rd of April weighing 7lbs 13. He was delivered via emergency csection just before I went on to have a amniotic fluid embolism. After 6 hours of emergency works, 12 pints of blood transfusion, dialysis and an emergency hysterectomy to stop the hemorraghing I was transfered to intensive care. I'm still in hospital (now on the maternity ward) but hoping to be getting home soon.

Erik is the result of 10 yrs TTC and 4 IVF/Icsi attempts.

Due to the trauma my body has suffered and the healing still to be done we are bottle feeding.

Xx

Hope you're feeling a little stronger and can get home soon xx

Bekha hes perfect xxx stay strong hun and hope ur home soon

Hope you're better and home soon Bekah, he's gorgeous xx

Any of u ladies got a baby hu as there day and nights totally mixed
In the day shes a dream..sleeps no problem in her basket...3 hours feed sleeps again

Nights are makin me crazy shes feeding constant wants to be awake and does not settle.shes not happy at night ar all

Anyone ?? X

Thanks girls!
She doesn't have a preference and i will just feed her the opposite boob next feed but she just clamps her mouth shut after i burp her when i offer her the 2nd side. She also goes a 4 hour stretch over night but has still only been taking one side when she wakes for that feed and fusses for ages aftwr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->