April Mummies... 25 DAYS!!!..

x Alanna x

Reaction score
Hellooo!!!..

Its ‎31 days till april :) ..

it felt like ages away last month.. now reality is kicking in.. im gunna be a mummy soon.. bring on the sleepless nights ( even tho im not getting much sleep anyways ) the crying and the smelly nappies :) hahaha!! :happydance:

whose excited?? :) xx

a just cant wait until this lil 1 is here :) not long 2 go yey x

Not long at all - although, I have to say considering this is my first baby - the pregnancy has flown by!! 1mth 10 days for me!! Crazy!!

Im due 2nd April so its only 32 days until my due date :-D Sooo excited now!!!

I'm not due till end of April so it still feels like ages away for me :cry: i just wish the weeks would fly by now x

it's scary to think tomorrow is March and I reach 37 weeks (i.e. term) at the end of March!!

due 11th april me!! :D .. just keep thinking about labour now.. urgh.. anxious but excited at the same time.. its crazy.. :| xx

Can't wait, I am the 19th April :) was ironing some of her clothes is morning was just thinking won't be long till she is here to wear them woo hoo! Lol

Yikes... 34 days til due day for me (April 3rd)... Here's hoping for a mothers day baby!!

Gosh it seems so close when you put i like that.
im due the 18th i want it too hurry up but ive still got stuff to buy and my hospital bag to pack oh god im crappin myself lol xx

Yikes... 34 days til due day for me (April 3rd)... Here's hoping for a mothers day baby!!

My friend text me the other week saying oooh how lovely would it be if you had baby on mothers day, to which i replied 'No, this baby WILL be coming early remember!!! Mothers day would mean going overdue!!!' lol Mothers day would be special though, and on the plus it changes every year so we wont be sharing mothers day with our babies birthday every year lol x

hahaha its scary that its only next month... like in feb it seemed ages away.. but just looked at the calender on my lappy and realised..

we have everything for our lil man.. hospital bag is packed with most stuff.. just need to pack the babys stuff and get loads of lucozade n stuff ready to gulp down to try and give me some energy!! lol..

might be getting induced cause ive got mega bad SPD, cant even sleep proper at night.. when am lay down im in agony :| lol.. so might even be a little earlier than my due date... eeeeek!!! cant believe how exciting but how scary it feels :D xx

Hello all April mummies :hi:

Wow! Is that all? Gosh I'm soooo excited :dance::dance: Last week flew by and I'm now 33 weeks but I remember it dragged a lot from about 35 weeks last time for me boooo!! xx

Helloo mrs egglett :)

i think i lost a week somewhere.. i thought i was 32 weeks last week.. but was 33.. so deffo must be going faster.. or im just losing my mind!!!... lol

a month doesnt seem very far at all..

hope it flys for us all!! :D xx

Im due 2nd april!! cant wait!! so its 33 days till my due date. Got a feeling it will drag from here and i also think ill go 2 weeks over due :haha:

xxx

lol Alanna, I was the opposite. Was at the hospital on saturday and I was CONVINCED I was 35+6 but I was 34+6 :dohh: oops!!

How quickly is the time flying now??! OMG I can't wait even though I'm really scared of labour! The first time doing labour was easier b/c I was naive now I know what's coming I'm more nervous lol
Ah well just gotta keep thinking I';m going to meet my little girl at the end <3 xx

Only 42 days for me I cant wait (well 42 days from c-section date 47 from edd) :happydance:

due april 9th! cant wait.

have a feeling i might be a little early! lets see
so excited now but dream about labour EVERY night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->