April Mummies... 25 DAYS!!!..

11th for me!!.. hope he comes out on time for ya :) xx

APril 12th for me!! I am super ready now...that I found out today my little man has turned and is no longer breech and my placenta moved!! I am ready now...come on April. GOod luck ladies. :)

april 15 here! can't wait to see my lil angel too... but at the same time im so scared... is everybody still working? when do you plan on taking maternity leave? are you guys coming back to work? how long will you stay with the baby? too many questions running to my mind everyday. makes me feel so sick!!! duh!

Isnt it strange to say "im due next month!". very weird!, after all this waiting:haha:. i do think i need my body back soon though!

i just woke up from a dream.. that i was in labour and had no pain at all and my baby boy just shot out of me.. haha.. oh and i was a week or 2 early!!.. if only hey!!!.. hahaha

deffo know its getting closer when im dreaming about crazy stuff like that.. xx

woho roll on next month well i want it to but then dont im soooooo nervous for this lil mans appereance. im working up untill due date :) xx

I'm due the end of next month (29th) and I'm going crazy I can't wait. I've finally hit that 'im turning into a raging crazy pregnant lady who can never get comfortable and just wants the baby out already' point lol. I feel like 59 days is still soooooo far away!

some of us here may even have their babies this month!...and lets hope none of us fall into may...lets keep bouncing on our yoga balls so were not overdue lol.

april 15 here! can't wait to see my lil angel too... but at the same time im so scared... is everybody still working? when do you plan on taking maternity leave? are you guys coming back to work? how long will you stay with the baby? too many questions running to my mind everyday. makes me feel so sick!!! duh!

I'm not working anymore, my midwife signed me off and she was nervous about pains I was getting (everything is fine though :) ) I WAS planning on my last working day being when I was 37+4 though.

I'm taking a full year off from when the baby is born, and I'm really not sure if I'm going back or not yet - it depends what position they offer me (long story).

We went shopping for some final stuff for the hospital bag, we will be packing it this week!! How about you guys? When are you starting your hospital bags?

Due 16th - which means I reach "term" (37 weeks) at the end of March - which is scary!!
Also think little one might be early due to me having GD and high BP. Still focussing on mid-April but...

I'm still enjoying being pregnant mostly - just wish my BP wasn't so high!

I'm not working anymore, my midwife signed me off and she was nervous about pains I was getting (everything is fine though :) ) I WAS planning on my last working day being when I was 37+4 though.

I'm taking a full year off from when the baby is born, and I'm really not sure if I'm going back or not yet - it depends what position they offer me (long story).

We went shopping for some final stuff for the hospital bag, we will be packing it this week!! How about you guys? When are you starting your hospital bags?

Ooo I'm not too jealous, I'm working until 37+1 and although time is flying by, the hours at work are dragging booo!

I have finished all my hospital bag shopping, although I may treat myself to another pair of pjs/ 'lounge wear' wooo hooo haha!
I have put everything of mine in a bag at the moment and I have to finish washing/drying/ironing everything of little mans so I can put his stuff in his bag. My bags will be done by the weekend I'm hoping!

I need to do my 'homework' for my midwife.. aka my birthing plan.. I still don't think there is much point until I find out what position he is in now!!

xXx

Only 48 days to go until due date..but she can come a couple of weeks early if she wants :) i am so big and uncomfortable now.
Can not wait to meet our little lady and our DD to meet her little sister :)
I had my last scan yesterday and it was amazing...saw her whole face up close and she looks so much like her daddy :) and was told she got hair :)

Gem x

14 days til term for me, thats all I ask! Anything after that's a huge bonus!
My cervix was ridiculously long at 34 weeks so it's possible, and baby was measuring 37 weeks :shock:

omg im so jealous! :winkwink: i dont have any benefits in my company thats why i dont even know when to stop working. huhuhu and my bag is still empty. no room for the baby yet, no nothing. waaaaaa am i running out of time? another problem is i dont want to go back to my work because of so many reasons. but i dont have other work now.
another problem is the house that we are renting is full of molds. im so scared my baby will get sick when he/she arrived. omg... not to mention my personal problem which i mentioned before... oh Lord.. i need some prayers...

14 days til term for me, thats all I ask! Anything after that's a huge bonus!
My cervix was ridiculously long at 34 weeks so it's possible, and baby was measuring 37 weeks :shock:

How long was your cervix?? I am wondering what it should be before we go into labor...have any clue??

28 days girls.. :) its getting closer.. have we all got everything ready for when our lil bundles of madness come?? :)

ive got everything washed, ironed and packed away.. and have my hospital bag and babys changing bag ready for the big day.. just got a few sheets to wash that came today.. and all done!! wooooo :D...

xx

I still have lots of washing to do, but I am slowly getting it done, at least I know if little man was to come any time soon he would have plenty of newborn and 0-3 sleepsuits, baby grows and cardigans to wear

xXx

im guna have a few more loads of washing to do soon.. when my OH's mum brings the stuff around that shes bought for my lil man..

shes got 3 storage boxes full of clothes ... Hes got loads of clothes already that weve bought him.. so i may have to change him a few times a day.. just so he can get a wear out of everything.. haha.. the lil man has more clothes than me and my OH put together!!

its crazy how tiny babies are... yet they take up so much space lol!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->