April Mummies... 25 DAYS!!!..

Yea, generally I feel fine. (I'm down with a cold at the moment, but apart from that, it's all good!)

I have to say I had a pretty hard first half, but since I stopped work at 24 weeks I've felt great...Funny that isn't it?! lol.

My sister keeps saying, "oh I remember when I was X weeks away I was just so impatient and uncomfortable I just wanted him out" She thinks I'm lying when I say that I'm feeling really good lol.

Got lots of lunches & dinners with friends planned over the bnext few weeks as well as a growth scan, consultant appt and Mw appts so I've got lots on - Dont even have time to sit and get impatient lol.

Im feeling a little fed up but that is because my bump is in the way,i wanna do so much before Baby Caleb gets here but because i am so big i cant bend down or stand for too long (i get dizzy and hot) and then i wake up in the night alot not for the loo just so i can turn myself carefully so i dont hurt my pelvis. And my pelvis is hurt alot!

I cant wait to hold him feels like ive been waiting ages for him! lol

Cant believe we have 6 weeks left trying to get all his washing done today so exciting!

Has everyone got everything sorted? xx

Not even close! Just left work this afternoon and won't be back til at least the end of the year... Next year if I can. Woohoo!

Car seat and pram were dropped off this morning and I'm about to do my first load of washing for baby's clothes.

I REALLY need to sort out the hospital bags but for some reason I seem to get stumped every time I try because there just seems like SO MUCH to remember!

urgh my friend gave me a virus when i was 27 weeks.. she didnt think to say.. sorry alanna.. i wont come up today because im ill.. she just decided to pass all her stinking germs on to me!!..

hope ya feel better soon!!.. :)

yeah i bet you feel a lot better since leaving work earlier.. i havnt got a job.. got sacked a couple of years ago due to health problems and had 2 operations since.. my last op was my thyroid.. and got pregnant prettty much straight away lol.. so ive been lucky there cause if i do feel ruff i can just stay in bed!!

ive had loads of growth scans cause i had my thyroid removed last june.. 12,20,24,30,34 and had a 4d scan at 27 weeks :) .. love having loads of scans tho!!.. :D dont think i would be able to cope with just a 12 week nd 20 week one lol..

its good that you have a busy month ahead of ya.. makes things go by a lot quicker.. ive got everything sorted for my lil man now.. just need to wash the cover off his moses basket.. then ill be sat around twiddling me thumbs no doubt lol..

have been thinking of decorating me bedroom whilst im waiting.. that will help time go by quicker lol :) .. my consultant said she will examine me on the 8th.. few days before me due date.. see if im ready.. if i am, she will see about me bein induced.. i wanna see her before then now though cause im finding it very difficult to walk anywhere at all.. dunno how im gunna feel when am pushing the baby out of there.. haha.. bloody SPD.. :mad: .. its so irritating!! xx

Our little bundle is due 8th April, so hoping she isnt late like my son was (12days!).

Just want her here now as so fed up of being pregnant! :p

x

urgh my friend gave me a virus when i was 27 weeks.. she didnt think to say.. sorry alanna.. i wont come up today because im ill.. she just decided to pass all her stinking germs on to me!!..

yeah i bet you feel a lot better since leaving work earlier.. i havnt got a job.. got sacked a couple of years ago due to health problems and had 2 operations since.. my last op was my thyroid.. and got pregnant prettty much straight away lol.. so ive been lucky there cause if i do feel ruff i can just stay in bed!!

ive had loads of growth scans cause i had my thyroid removed last june.. 12,20,24,30,34 and had a 4d scan at 27 weeks :) .. love having loads of scans tho!!.. :D dont think i would be able to cope with just a 12 week nd 20 week one lol..

its good that you have a busy month ahead of ya.. makes things go by a lot quicker.. ive got everything sorted for my lil man now.. just need to wash the cover off his moses basket.. then ill be sat around twiddling me thumbs no doubt lol..

have been thinking of decorating me bedroom whilst im waiting.. that will help time go by quicker lol :) .. my consultant said she will examine me on the 8th.. few days before me due date.. see if im ready.. if i am, she will see about me bein induced.. i wanna see her before then now though cause im finding it very difficult to walk anywhere at all.. dunno how im gunna feel when am pushing the baby out of there.. haha.. bloody SPD.. :mad: .. its so irritating!! xx

Yea, we went to visit my bro and SIL and it wasn't until we'd travelled the 120 miles there that she said "god I've got a stinking cold......" I was like....riiiiiiiiight, thanks for telling me! lol

Yea, get decorating - we just finished ours, well thats cos bubs will be in with us until we move in May (I know, seems a bit weird painting a room only to move out in 2 mths or so! But it passed some time!)

I can't imagine what it must be like for you ladies with SPD, my back and hips hurt a little...and that's enough for me!! I feel for you all - Well with any luck Alanna, she'll decide to induce you earlier.

xx

I dont think I have anything left to do for my LO coming now... So this is gonna be a long ass 6 weeks :|
Hoping he comes a little bit earlier :p Im so impatient!

Oh my gosh the washing never ends!!

I have three more loads (at a guess) and then it will all be washed, on top of all our usual washing as well, my machine doesn't know what has hit it!!

Baby is feeling so low today, I am so blooming uncomfortable, I had spd starting at 30weeks with Amelia and I was hoping I'd by pass it this time but I think it has caught up with me now, typical with just over three weeks to go.. time to get my support band out (ooo sexy!)

Although I am soooo looking forward to meeting our little boy, I cannot get my head around the fact I'll be having another baby, I'll be a mummy of two! I'm scared haha! :blush::cloud9:

xXx

I easily have 10 loads of laundry to do not to mention sorting and storing things she wont be able to wear for the first 3-6 months. I dont even have the changing table or closet storage system set up. I'm somewhat glad I waited so long...it'll make time fly by from here now.

I spent the entire day deep cleaning the kitchen and sanitizing everything. Tomorrow it's the linen closets!

Yea, we went to visit my bro and SIL and it wasn't until we'd travelled the 120 miles there that she said "god I've got a stinking cold......" I was like....riiiiiiiiight, thanks for telling me! lol

Yea, get decorating - we just finished ours, well thats cos bubs will be in with us until we move in May (I know, seems a bit weird painting a room only to move out in 2 mths or so! But it passed some time!)

I can't imagine what it must be like for you ladies with SPD, my back and hips hurt a little...and that's enough for me!! I feel for you all - Well with any luck Alanna, she'll decide to induce you earlier.

xx

ohh no!! i hate people who pass germs onto pregnant women lol.. theres just no need.. we have so much to deal with already.. if a cold or virus can be prevented.. i would prefer to prevent it!!

haha if you wanted to decorate even tho youre moving.. who cares.. go for it :D anything that passes time around now is good.. haha.. i want my baby here and if theres things to make the time go past quicker.. then im up for it :)

its awful SPD.. ive had it since 16 weeks tho so im just used to it now really.. even tho i still say.. ouchh!!... when im getting up out of bed and that.. the other day was proper painful i dunno how i managed.. grabbing onto things to walk..

the pains gone down a lil today though.. i can actually walk again.. in pain still yeah but i can walk without wanting to cry LOL.. so am happy :happydance:

thankyou!! i hope i do get induced earlier.. even if its on his due date.. im not really fussed.. just aslong as hes not like 2 weeks late lol.. i really wouldnt fancy that.. the only thing am scared about is the pain when the head comes out.. bet it feels like ya on fire lol!! xx

I easily have 10 loads of laundry to do not to mention sorting and storing things she wont be able to wear for the first 3-6 months. I dont even have the changing table or closet storage system set up. I'm somewhat glad I waited so long...it'll make time fly by from here now.

I spent the entire day deep cleaning the kitchen and sanitizing everything. Tomorrow it's the linen closets!

haha wow you deffo have loads to do.. but youre right it will help you pass the time quicker :)..

i cant help myself tho.. cant leave baby things till last minute.. for some reason ive had a strong urge to organise stuff since i found out i was pregnant.. and it just wrecks my head if i dont do it lol.. xx

i cant help myself tho.. cant leave baby things till last minute.. for some reason ive had a strong urge to organise stuff since i found out i was pregnant.. and it just wrecks my head if i dont do it lol.. xx

I was like that too...
But now I have nothing left to do so Im bored! Haha.
Want this baby to hurry up now.
One of the April babies have been born, yesterday, according to the April Sweet Peas thread!

Nesting is defo kicking in for me now too, everytime I go in to my kitchen I feel the need to scrub everything! My hands are really dry from all the cleaning! I am doing a bit each day though as I don't want to run out of places to clean lol. Tonight I have spent hours ironing babys things. Nearly ready!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->