April mummies and bumps..

i'm due april 28 :) team pink. but they've told me may 1, may 3 before..so we shall see.

hmm so I maybe induced april 1! :D yay ! just a week early cause my asthma is getting worse ..... :/

Hello! Can you add me? I think I already wrote on here, but I can't find my post. I'm due on april 15th with a little boy :) Thank you so much :)

hi all only just found this site and findin it really useful too compared to sum ope ur all gud.....im due on 5th april and im dredin it as my MW told me yesterday that my LO is 3/5ths engaged already does this mean she will defo cum early ????

Bethsmum - welcome to BnB! They can come in and out of being engaged during the final weeks so I don't think it's an indication of early labour. But it's good to know your LO is heading in the right direction!

hi ladies how you all doing? not long at all now and its our turn woo hoo :happydance:

I can't believe its nearly time... Getting excited and anxious all at once, all this time to prepare and I feel very disorganised and lost at the moment, does that make sense??!! Xxx

I am so looking forward to being able to say "My babies due next month". Eeekk.. not long til I can say that now :D

Hi, I have just joined due on the 24th April team yellow.

I am due May 16th! x Feel i have ages to go compared to others! Never mind..28wks tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->