April mummies and bumps..

hi ladies how you all doing? not long at all now and its our turn woo hoo :happydance:

Im great hun Well except for the bad backache, regluar contractions/tightenings that im having for nothing and the return of the morning sickness Lol, Yup not long to go!! I cant flippin wait!

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxx

Cant believe it is nearly our time - it is coming round so quick

Are we all feeling ready. If the little man was due to make a appearance now we are ready have everything sorted. I just have a few more things to do such as:

Buy cot
Put new carpet in his room
Get roman blind made up

Thinking of painting a wall in his nursery, 1 wall is papered & rest of the room is white. Thinking of picking a colour out of the wallpaper & just adding abit more colour into the room

Electrician is coming 4th March to put 4 spotlights in & sort out the main light... I hsve 7 weeks to go & would like to have all the above done b4 he comes.

Im noticing strong BH's, never had them with my son. Also had real bad back pain & pain under my bump & shooting pains in my vagina on Friday, im wondering if maybe i have a infection.... Im going to see what happens this week as im not seeing my MW for another 3 weeks now, if i get this pain again il phone the labour ward.

Cant believe it is nearly our time - it is coming round so quick

Are we all feeling ready. If the little man was due to make a appearance now we are ready have everything sorted. I just have a few more things to do such as:

Buy cot
Put new carpet in his room
Get roman blind made up

Thinking of painting a wall in his nursery, 1 wall is papered & rest of the room is white. Thinking of picking a colour out of the wallpaper & just adding abit more colour into the room

Electrician is coming 4th March to put 4 spotlights in & sort out the main light... I hsve 7 weeks to go & would like to have all the above done b4 he comes.

Im noticing strong BH's, never had them with my son. Also had real bad back pain & pain under my bump & shooting pains in my vagina on Friday, im wondering if maybe i have a infection.... Im going to see what happens this week as im not seeing my MW for another 3 weeks now, if i get this pain again il phone the labour ward.

Definitely cannot wait now :)

Think we have everything we need except from the bouncy chair (oh and I cannot decide on 1 we both like lol)

We're pretty sorted. We have almost everything from our son and some of the things we borrowed last time are starting to come through as my two newest nephews get older. Also got a couple of people sending over some girls clothes, which is very kind, I was just going to put her in my son's. :lol:

I've got LOADS to do to prepare for the birth itself (as opposed to the baby). Need to buy in all my herbs and a mattress protector. Need to complete the hypnobirthing course I've just started. Need to debrief my last birth with the supervisor of midwives. Loads!

Yeah I'm pretty much sorted just got to get a few bits and bobs, the time just seems to be flying in. It doesn't seem that long ago that we got the 2 pink lines, this pregnancy has been one rollercoaster of emotions, even though I am looking forward to meeting my little bundle of joy I will miss him/her wriggling about x

Cant believe its nearly time Ladies :shock:

Nearly ready here too mostly de-cluttering the house and some freak cleaning to do :rofl: nesting has certainly kicked me up the butt :dohh: Then just the hospital bags to pack :wohoo: Cant wait to meet him now :cloud9:

Can not believe I only have 8 weeks(tomorrow :p ) left, it has gone so quick..much quicker then my first.
I have everything and all her clothes are washed and in her wardrobe and bags are packed just waiting for her :)
The SPD has not been nice and I am so big and uncomfortable but she will be worth it all.
Can not wait for my DD to meet her sister :)
Gem x

Eeeek there is only one week left of Feb!! :happydance:

I have three weeks left at work (although it seems like three years!!) and I need to wash everything and pack my hospital bags!

I still have my head stuck in the theory that I won't have baby until well after my due date so the only thing I need to panic about is baby still being breech! :nope:

xXx

I'm due April 28th. Can't wait and currently decorating the nursery ready. :happydance:

Eeeek there is only one week left of Feb!! :happydance:

I have three weeks left at work (although it seems like three years!!) and I need to wash everything and pack my hospital bags!

I still have my head stuck in the theory that I won't have baby until well after my due date so the only thing I need to panic about is baby still being breech! :nope:

xXx

3 weeks, wow not long!

I still have to pack bubba's bag as I keep changing my mind which outfit(s) i'm taking :wacko:

Baby still has some time to turn so I wouldn't worry too much yet :flower:

I CAN'T WAIT, I CAN'T WAIT, I CAN'T WAIT! Although it still feels like AGES away! I have 6 weeks 3 days until my due date! Or as I like to think of it, 3 weeks 3 days until I'm full term! Could even be a March mummy! Everything is ready...just need my boy now :)

I have 4 days left at work and they can't go quick enough then I can start nesting. I just want to go home and clean but I'm stuck at work lol.

Under 6 weeks to go now :happydance: although I'm pretty convinced he will make me wait the extra 2 weeks to meet him.

I have my baby shower in 2 weeks where I will get anything I'm missing and I need to pack my hospital bag and wash an iron everytyhing :)

Xxx

Hey ladies :)

My little man is due 25th April, can't wait now!

Any other April Mummies to be feeling like they are soooo not readyy?

Hi ladies hope your all well. Ive finally got most of my hospital bits together now just to pack and wash baby clothes.

Even though everything is pretty much in place and I have two children already I still feel unprepared and nervous about labour.

Even so not long left and I cant wait to meet this little man and settle him into the family.

anyone else have consultant led care at all?? Im hoping to go to 40 weeks but my consultant says it depends on signs and symptoms though so far so good.

Any other April Mummies to be feeling like they are soooo not readyy?

yep, me. Today i finished my daughters room so she can now move bedroom and we can get on with decorating her old room for the baby. I feel like i should of done this months ago but with 2 kids already time just disappears. I have washing coming out of my ears, i havent even bought the baby clothes down from the attic to wash, i just cant face it. I still need to buy bottles, but on the plus side we did change our car this week so thats one less thing to think about.

ME - I dont feel prepared at all really. Seems I just dont have the motivation to organise anything. I'm doing washing...then cant be bothered to iron or fold it lol - so have a huge basket of baby clothes which need sorted. Having said that, if he came tomorrow - I'm sure we'd be fine and everything would run smoothly.

Hi ladies hope your all well. Ive finally got most of my hospital bits together now just to pack and wash baby clothes.

Even though everything is pretty much in place and I have two children already I still feel unprepared and nervous about labour.

Even so not long left and I cant wait to meet this little man and settle him into the family.

anyone else have consultant led care at all?? Im hoping to go to 40 weeks but my consultant says it depends on signs and symptoms though so far so good.

I'm consultant led too - only cos I have GD so I'm being popped at about 38 weeks. I'm totally nervous and also feel unprepared!!!

Why are you under consultant? :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->