April mummies and bumps..

A lady at work was telling me yesterday her friend was due on the same day as me and had her baby on Monday weighing over 6lb already!!

I don't want little man to come before 37 weeks but I am really looking forward to meeting him :happydance:

xXx

I am amazed at how quickly the time seems to be going (although it has definitely started to slow down now)

Not long and we can all say our babies are due next month :D

:wohoo:

I cant wait to meet him but I dont want him to come just yet either....he needs to cook a little longer :lol:

im counting down and am excited to get to 50 days to go which is tomorrow! I wanna get to 37 weeks and then bambam can come when they like after that! Looking forward to my growth scan at 34 weeks to see the little one again :)

Ooh, I just found this thread, how exciting! My baba (little girl) is due April 29th. Fingers crossed she DOES decide to be an April baby, although I feel like maybe I should keep one foot in here and one in May babies just in case she decides to hand around a bit?! I cannot wait now, I feel like I've been pregnant for 300 years!

I'm due April 27th :)) and it's boy (constantly kicking one heheheh)

I want time to speed up, I'm getting so impatient to meet him. And I'm starting to feel very unconfortable and huge. 3 weeks until full-term!!

Hi ladies hope your all well. Ive finally got most of my hospital bits together now just to pack and wash baby clothes.

Even though everything is pretty much in place and I have two children already I still feel unprepared and nervous about labour.

Even so not long left and I cant wait to meet this little man and settle him into the family.

anyone else have consultant led care at all?? Im hoping to go to 40 weeks but my consultant says it depends on signs and symptoms though so far so good.

I'm consultant led too - only cos I have GD so I'm being popped at about 38 weeks. I'm totally nervous and also feel unprepared!!!

Why are you under consultant? :) xx

Hi I have a kidney diesease though its been behaving quite well so far. If it carries on this way I may get to 40 weeks though they have already said I cant go over.

My last was 38 weeks and my levels have been declining though we'll see. Still feel nervous even thoough baby is no 3. Have you been booked for induction as yet xx

Has anyone else felt like baby has just suddenly got huge over the space of a few weeks. My growth scans have been the higher end of normal but in the last week or so my bump is 2 inches bigger and he feels a whole lot bigger to.. It feels like im going to pop. Have another scan on 2nd march he was 3lbs 7oz at the last one.

Kierly - I know exactly what you mean, I''m 31 weeks now and my bump seems to have gone massive all of a sudden! I'm having 4 weekly scans as under consultant care and am measuring about ten days ahead, but feel like I am bigger than the sofa at the moment! Also have another scan on 2nd March so will see if baba really is having a growth spurt or if I'm just being paranoid :)

3 Days Until us april mummies get to say we're having our babies next month!!! Its getting exciting :) xx

I am due on 23rd of April... please add me in the list :)

I cannot believe I have 35 days until my due date eeeeekkk!!!! xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->