April mummies and bumps..

Any other April mummies with breech babies?
Im going for my ECV to try and turn him first thing tomorrow morning eek!

I hope the ECV worked for you :hugs::hugs:

They thought little man was breech a few weeks ago but thankfully he wasn't!

Well today I am feeling very crampy, little man is feeling rather low.. after watching toy story I'm going to take Amelia to the playground & keep nice and active!

I've had such wonderful news today too.. my dad was diagnosed with throat cancer in June last year and his scan results have come back all clear :happydance::happydance: It has made my day/week/month/year!!!!

xXx

My name was on the list, but now I can't find it :cry: I'm due 23rd of April

YAY APRIL MOMMY'S SPRING IS HERE (SNOWING HERE LOL) 2 WEEKS 3 DAYS lo IS EXPECTED!

I cannot believe April is next week!!

Another moan from me.. I was up from 2 until 5am cuz my wisdom teeth are coming through, my backache is awful & I have caught my sisters cold :-(

So now I am definitely fed up but would rather little man waited until my cold has vanished as I feel shocking!!!!

xXx

Another moan from me.. I was up from 2 until 5am cuz my wisdom teeth are coming through, my backache is awful & I have caught my sisters cold :-(

So now I am definitely fed up but would rather little man waited until my cold has vanished as I feel shocking!!!!

xXx

aww sorry to hear you're feeling poorly, hope you're feeling better soon :hugs:

April 14th!! :) Team blue!! :)
It's our first baby :D
SO Excited! We had an ultrasound today and the doctor thinks he'll be 7 to 7.5 pounds when he's born.
We'll seeee....!! :D

Only 9 days to go!!!
I cannot believe I am in single figures :)
Little man can stay where he is until this cold has vanished!!

Aww I'd love to be told Im expecting a 7lb baby instead of a 9lb + baby!!!

xXx

Bump buddy wanted Im having a little girl due 26th April .. hopefully sooner haha.....hopefully speak soon

Only 9 days to go!!!
I cannot believe I am in single figures :)
Little man can stay where he is until this cold has vanished!!

Aww I'd love to be told Im expecting a 7lb baby instead of a 9lb + baby!!!

xXx

Aww I hope you are feeling better D: 9 more days for you, omggg how exciting :happydance::happydance:

I dont see myself on the list anymore :(!! April 14th-boy

Down to single figures tomorrow for me :happydance: although I'm pretty sure he will be late, going to be lazy like his daddy I bet! Xx

xXx

I've had the rotten cold too - felt rough on Friday & over the weekend - thankfully it's getting better now - but would like it to be completely gone by time baby gets here!

xXx

I've had the rotten cold too - felt rough on Friday & over the weekend - thankfully it's getting better now - but would like it to be completely gone by time baby gets here!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

It is just the worst time to be ill!! :flower::flower::flower:

xXx

Well I'm pretty sure my girl has been busy engaging today. My sone came at 38 weeks so who knows? She could be here in 2 weeks too! Eek!

i also have a shocking cold and a hacking cough! I went all winter with out one and now ive got the one from hell. I think i have a form of man flu proper feeling sorry for myself!! Meeeh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->