April mummies and bumps..

hows everyone feeling? ive got just over 5 weeks to go!!! 5 WEEKS!!!! OMG!!!!!! lol

3 for me. i feel excited but big tired and uncomfortable a lot too so really ready to get my body back!

I didn't have a figure before but still looking forward to wearing all my old clothes!
2 weeks eeek!

Same here! 2 weeks to go and as soon as I have him I'm going shopping for some new clothes! I am SICK of my maternity clothes!

4-6 weeks left here....:wohoo: been having RLT and seen an increase in BH :)

I would love to drink some RLT...but can't find any in my area. I know I can order it from amazon but I figure by time it gets here it will be too late. LOL

Four weeks and three days until due date :) hope she not late.
So uncomfortable now, have big elephant feet,pelvic pain and just want my body back to normal lol...can't wait to meet my second daughter!
Gem x

12 days to go until due date.
I did a mini poll on facebook and everyone thinks he will be here before his due date. I am the only one that isn't convinced and still think he will be late.. not that I want him to be late, I am so uncomfy, I have his bum putting so much pressure on my ribs it hurts so badly :cry:

I forgot how miserable the last few weeks of pregnancy can be!! I am now trying to look forward to getting my hair done on Tuesday :wohoo:

ive ordered some RL tea from holland and barrat, the postage is really good (2-3 days) and they have a deal on at the momment, buy one get one for a penny!!! i ordererd 4 boxes of 25 bags :)

I AM SO READY TO HAVE THIS BABY!!! :happydance:
i want my body back and cant wait to get into my clothes again, i keep buying leggings and summer tops in sizes 10 and 12, am i being a little too wishfull do you think? :shrug: lol,

i had a pinky show 2 weeks ago but nothing since
anyone wanna stay in touch via facebook??? might ease the boredom of the last few weeks and we can reallly keep an eye on each others progress :happydance:
hope you are all well today :)

12 days to go until due date.
I did a mini poll on facebook and everyone thinks he will be here before his due date. I am the only one that isn't convinced and still think he will be late.. not that I want him to be late, I am so uncomfy, I have his bum putting so much pressure on my ribs it hurts so badly :cry:

I forgot how miserable the last few weeks of pregnancy can be!! I am now trying to look forward to getting my hair done on Tuesday :wohoo:

My little mans bum is against my ribs too, soooo uncomfortable :(

& I'm also getting my hair done tuesday, mil is having a mobile hairdresser to the house before her holiday so I thought i'd get a cut so I feel a bit better in my baby photo's :D haha. :hug:

ive ordered some RL tea from holland and barrat, the postage is really good (2-3 days) and they have a deal on at the momment, buy one get one for a penny!!! i ordererd 4 boxes of 25 bags :)

I AM SO READY TO HAVE THIS BABY!!! :happydance:
i want my body back and cant wait to get into my clothes again, i keep buying leggings and summer tops in sizes 10 and 12, am i being a little too wishfull do you think? :shrug: lol,

i had a pinky show 2 weeks ago but nothing since
anyone wanna stay in touch via facebook??? might ease the boredom of the last few weeks and we can reallly keep an eye on each others progress :happydance:
hope you are all well today :)

You are welcome to add me on facebook; www.facebook.com/tigercurls

2.5 weeks left for me! Or 2 if I need a section. Find out a week on Wednesday how I'm going to deliver, provided he doesn't make an appearance before then! I'm so excited and so ready to feel like myself again.

Any other April mummies with breech babies?
Im going for my ECV to try and turn him first thing tomorrow morning eek!

April starts ... next week!!

Wow, must get that crib put together!

I thought i was already on here but i dont see my name..lol Anyways im due April 18th..Team pink!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->