• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April mummies and bumps..

I'm due the 18th, but I think I will go before then. (its baby #5, he's already dropped, AND I've never seen my due date pregnant. Mine have all been 7-10 days early)

I'm due the 18th, but I think I will go before then. (its baby #5, he's already dropped, AND I've never seen my due date pregnant. Mine have all been 7-10 days early)

wow they have all been early! i would like my LO to come maybe around the 38 / 39 week mark would be great, any tips hun or are you just lucky ey! lol
XO

Hey ladies how is everyone?? I found out today that I will probably get to meet my little man on March 28th through a induction. My dr will do a amino that moring to check the lungs and if all is good I will be induced that day!! So exciting.

hows everyone doing? im due on the 25th april but ive had a bloody show and lots of discharge and more BH in the last few days so might be a bit sooner than planned!!!
baby number 5 for me aswell :)

I'm due April 4th :) please add me to the list!

:flower:

Full term today! WOOHOO!!!

I'm due April 8th but I have a feeling she's going to come early, or maybe that's just wishful thinking.

Well I certainly don't think I will be going early, I've told little man I want to get the house completely spotless before he arrives (less to do when he gets here) and everyday I keep finding more to do (it is just me being a picky pregnant lady :blush: )

I am making sure I am nice and organised just incase though, picked up all mothers day cards and pressie (and Hubby & Amelia have bought mine I've been assured haha) bought Amelias birthday pressies and card (her birthday is 15th April) it feels good haha :happydance:

xXx

Hi ladies ,
Im due 26th April with my little girl.. Very excited ! Anyone else due same day?? x

im due the 15th been booked in for c-section on the 13th, cant wait now :D xx

Can't believe I only have 32 days until due date ekkkk excited and scared lol just hope for a quick birth like last time :)

Gem x

Hi ladies ,
Im due 26th April with my little girl.. Very excited ! Anyone else due same day?? x

I'm due April 26th as well. :) Don't know what sex it is, though (baby was stubborn during our scan). I'm starting to get excited, though am a bit scared, too. My 16 month old keeps me pretty busy the way it is, and the thought of having two little ones at once is perhaps a bit daunting. Oh well. I'm sure it will all work out ok once the time comes. :thumbup:

I'm due 24th April - and we've been told girl. I hope so - we have lots of girly outfts!

i literally cannot wait for april now! Im so excited (with a hint of being scared) !!! Full term next week, not many milestones left now in my little if i get to this point ill be happy ....! Eeeeeeeeeeee

So exciting. I only have 29 days left and DS1 was 20 days early!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->