~*~April Mummys ~*~ 5Girls 2Boys ~*~

Losing more of my plug, I'm sure that's what it is now. :dohh: Guessing that means I am continuing to dilate, will find out on Monday how much.

I have an update. Yesterday (the 12th) at 7:09AM my little bambino was born weighing 6lb7oz!

Weird...so far all the girls that have been born have come early amd the one boy thats been born was late!!

I am hoping that's not a theme with these boys :/

I got told I am in slow labour today..Which can last another week or two I guess.

Wow that is weird! They do say boys are stubborn!

whats even more lovelyy is now i have swollen ankles, seeing spots, and have a migraine. my life just gets better by the moment!

I already have the swollen feet/ankles and spots :/ Doctor says it's due to my anemia. -.-

I've said goodbye to my feet, and hello to tree trunks. :( Even had to buy new shoes today because the others cut into me!!! :cry:

Well, apart from my spd im feeling fab!! Really this is the best I have felt since 29 weeks.

But thats because i can see the end now, i know i will go into labour eventually with the help of a sweep, doubt it will happen before then, but thats a max of 3 weeks. I dont think i will need inducing, due to this being my second and i didnt need it with my first!

Yep, definitely lost the rest of my plug today. :shock: still having contractions today...hmm.

im having actual painful contractions...doubt its anything but im sending myself :dust:

@Ashleypauline.....I hope everything goes well for you. I have been pulling for you since you got your BFP and now your almost having your lil man. I hope he comes soon! :flower: Oh and good luck to all you April mommies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->