~*~April Mummys ~*~ 5Girls 2Boys ~*~

Something might be happening :)
Had diarohea all day, and a ridiculous amount of discharge. sorry tmi. And then started cramping so had a bath, which hasn't helped XD
Maybe my little man is gonna suprise me on my due date :) eeeekkkk x

Wow every day at this point seems to last a week! I can't move without lightning pains in my vagina, its terrible!

On one hand we stil have a lot to get done. We hav a to do list and we plan to get like 3 things done off it each day and by the end of the day we won't have even finished one thing. I made the mistake of starting our kitchen that was covered in wallpaper - big mistake, 3 layers of wallpaper later and our wall is filled with holes that the wallpaper was covering up so now we're into doing drywall repairs and then each layer of compound takes a day to dry so our toaster and microwave is in our bedroom, fridge, stove, washer and dryer just in the middle of our kitchen and our diningroom is filled with utensils and random things making the rest of our apartment an absolute mess. I feel so disorganised and no amount of nesting can make it better until it's all painted and put back together. So I at least hope she waits until we're done the kitchen - no way we're going to get to our bedroom which I was really hoping for but I'm not starting another wallpaper job before shes here, my OH would absolutely kill me!

On the other hand his parents and 2 sisters booked flights to come see the baby - they get here on my due date, at which point I could very easily still be pregnant meaning no family bonding time before they're here which really stresses me out. I don't want to be trying to establish breast feeding with his dad constantly over my shoulder. Our apartment definitely isn't big enough for 6 people plus a newborn so I wasn't sure how I was going to cope and now I'm terrified because there will be no adjusting BEFORE she's here. I'm going to explain this to my doctor and BEG her to induce me on the Monday before they get here - it would at least give us 3-4 days to get used to having a newborn but I doubt my doctor will do that. She's a very firm believer in a baby will come when a baby is ready.

Something I WOULD be nervous about with inducing, and thismay sound ridiculous, but if they induced me on the 16th she would be an Aries but what if she wasn't ready to come til the 22nd? In which case she would be a Taurus and I would be throwing off her horoscope majorly?? What if that sets her up for disaster because shes a Taurus stuck in an Aries body?

Now I think I'm just going insane with the amount thats on my mind! What totally blows my mind is that in a maximum of 21 days both my OH and I will be parents. Insane

I should have just made a new thread with this monstrosity of a post but whatever.

I hope the other April mommas and mommas-to-be are coping well, love you

^ Awe, I am sorry :( urg family can be REALLY Stressful, and sadly are stubborn and don't understand the overwhelming feeling of having them around. I got really lucky, and my grandma said she understands because OH's family is HUGE that they will wait until we are home and things have calmed down (My grandmother is the iron fist of my dad's family, thank god).

Ick, can you call your landlord or something and say "WTF is this?" :shrug: maybe they will feel for you and help sort the kitchen out? Goodluck!

Eh, she will be whatever she will be astrology wise. There are SO many other factors, she could be a Taurus who acts just like an Aries if she has a lot in her chart, the planetary alignments will make sure of that even if you get induced :haha:

If you like I can do her full chart once she comes? :) I would be happy to do so.

Aw, your LO's will come when they're ready. Hopefully they won't keep you waiting too much longer though :hugs:

Scarlet Raine Elizabeth Parker was born April 10, 2012, 8 pounds 1 ounce at 5:09 :thumbup:

heading into the drs now =[. im still bleeding, my entire bump is sore and i cant move, as well as my lower back. and kaiden hasnt moved =[

^ Congrats!

Eeks, hope things are okay Ashley! :( Keep us updated, worried bout you!

well the bleeding was my mucus plug/bloody show...im also more thinned but not dilated more than a 1. been having contractions like crazy all night now but im doubting anything will come from it. ill be here til im 42 weeks!

Phew! Well hopefully not, I know sometimes it should be a bit but if you had your show then you shouldn't be TOO much longer, eh?

eric's mom looked it up and having your show means it could be hours, days, or weeks ughhh

Congrats on Oliver!

And Ashley, you're making progress, try not to be too down. He'll be here before you know it! :hugs:

Urg I've been having more contractions tonight than usual. Doubt it means anything though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->