~*~April Mummys ~*~ 5Girls 2Boys ~*~

lost my mucus plug last night and it had blood in it. and ive been cramping all day today but thats it. besides just feeling kinda off =/. looks like ill be going overdue!

Just been feelin off all day, but nothing as yet :( I'm gonna still be here in 2 weeks I know it :( x

I felt "off" from 2 days before I went into labour.. don't get too down girls! And ashley, Mucous plug and blood is a great sign!

Goodluck you two :) Ashley, I don't think you have too much longer imo :haha:

Urg, I am SO uncomfortable! I feel so bruised, I woke up wondering if tiny elves beat me with bats in the middle of the night. :( On one hand I REALLY want OH to be home...but I am so done being pregnant. -.-

im pretty sure ill be pregnant forever lol. like really...he is never coming out lol, ive accepted it lol

I know right. I feel huge, he's gonna be there forever x

Last night i came to terms with the fact no matter what i try to do, he will come out when he wants. I think if i tried any of the 'old wives tales' and they failed, i'd be even more upset. :dohh:

Pretty much. I think old wives' tales are really just to encourage them if they are already ready, if they arn't then they won't budge.

Me and OH had the stupidest. fight. EVER. last night, so at the moment if Devlin is ready then fine :haha:

Yeah exactly. The only thing i'll be doing is eating loads of pineapple, but only because i'm addicted to it, nothing to do with encouraging labour!

Oh dear! Hope you're okay? :hugs:

I would love pineapple, but I can't eat it :( If it's cooked so it's not as acidic then I can, but raw or in juice...nope. It makes my tongue peel o_O

Yeah things are fine. He mistook something I said and is still mad at me and being really pissy today. And honestly, I am finding it really hard to care right now considering that the first time I'd heard from him all week was yesterday afternoon -.- I mean I'd like him to be here with us, but if LO comes early then he does.

Sounds like it's his time of the month or something! I'm sure as annoying as he is being, you'd still love him to be there. :hugs:

I am so sick of being pregnant, my due date is tomorrow and still nothing :( x

Sounds like it's his time of the month or something! I'm sure as annoying as he is being, you'd still love him to be there. :hugs:

:haha: I guess. He offhandedly apologized last night. Yeah, I'd be incredibly sad if he wasn't able to make it, I am just really sick of being pregnant.

Hmmm so do I :) I think OH is a bit sick of my constant moaning lol x

:haha: My parents are quite sick of me complaining, they are the ones who have to hear it all day.

Oi! So OH/FOB/whatever he wants to be called -.- texted me today and we talked a bit, then I found out that the job with his stepdad didn't pan out. :wacko: I am annoyed he didn't tell me this LAST WEEK. he also didn't mention that he and his younger sister got into a huge fight (I found out through his other sister, who I am sort of friends with). I am just tired of being left out of everything because I am far away :|

So now I am back to stressing about my insurance, where we will live (stepdad is still having a cow about us living here once LO is here), and how we are gonna pay for a place to rent. -.-
Okay, mini-rant over.

Also, my stomach hurts again Dx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"