april mummys

Reid

mom of 1
Reaction score
hi all :winkwink:
looking for mummys 2 be due round about the same time as me 15th april 2011
dont matter where from and what age
this is my 1st baby im 27 and in scotland :happydance:

Hey Ladies! I'm due April 7, 2011!! However, this is baby number 2 for me and I live in Canada!!

hi ladies :) how r u both keeping? oh id luv 2 go 2 Canada 1 day it looks amazing over there :)
hope ur both well x

I'm due in April too...... on the 10th. I live in Canada... Nice to meet you ladies :)
I'm having my anatomy scan on November 16th.

im up for my scan on the 19th nov i cant wait lol got my 16 wk app with the midwife on the 1st nov so i hopen i can hear the babys heart at that app :)

xx

Hiya all is there room for another one :) 1st baby due 16th April 15wks pregnant saturday. Im 33yrs old and from UK sex scan booked Nov 29. Heard babies heart beat @ 14+4 @ hospital clinic. Still having problems with morning sickness :(

Hi Ladies,
I'm Irish but live in London. I am going to be 14 weeks on Sunday. This is my first baby. I had the 12 week scan and all is well.

hey
I live in kent am 13 and a half weeks atm, this is also my first baby =] very excited & looking forward to my 20 week scan in december were i can see if im getting a little boy or girl :D

im up for my scan on the 19th nov i cant wait lol got my 16 wk app with the midwife on the 1st nov so i hopen i can hear the babys heart at that app :)

xx

wow lynne thats freaky mine is the same date and my times 3.45pm :thumbup:

xx

wow lynne thats freaky mine is the same date and my times 3.45pm :thumbup:

haha just seen that there n1kki same date for ur scan is that im up for that at 2:10 and my midwife app at 2:45 x

so how all u ladies feeling? me im feelinng good no sickness at all been real lucky that way but i could be doing with out the spots lol :( got a few wee things in 4 baby when that asda event was on sum gr8 deals so look out 4 the next 1 guys i'll post it up when it comes on :) take care ladies xx

Hi everyone! I'm Lisa, due 11th April with my first. I'm 29 and from the UK.

I struggled with horrid m/s for the first few months and have just started to feel human again over the past week or so! I really wasnt prepared for how poorly I've felt. Now I've got through it the reality has just hit me that I will be a mother in around 6 months - I'm petrified (in a good way tho:))! Hope you are all doing well xx

no-one seems to be near my date
im 21st april :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"