April Mummys =]

yeh talk to your MW about the pool defo would allow it id have thought!

plus im very scared incase i poo! TMI :rofl:

yeh talk to your MW about the pool defo would allow it id have thought!

plus im very scared incase i poo! TMI :rofl:

:rofl: thats what i keep worrying about :blush: and im reallyy not looking forward to luying on a bed with my legs wide open in the air :rofl: I know OH will pick SOMETHING to laugh and joke about!!

marc said

- im not looking down there! im staying up near your head lol :rofl:

LOLL Matt keeps saying ' im watching my baby come out!!!' im like hell noooo!

Lol i wouldnt mind if marc sees the baby come out,
but what if he feels down there or sees down there

and theres pooo! or poo on his hand!! :rofl: :blush:

:rofl: :rofl: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, tbh i think they get rid of it that quick no1 notices!! Well thats what ive been told, whether its the truth or they are just trying to make me feel better i dont know :p

I've told Dan to stay up near my head.. I think he is a little bit squeamish so won't really want to look at all the blood etc lol

Only in pregnancy do women talk about poo :rofl::rofl:

x

awwww i dont wanna poo or pee myself while having bubby!!! i didnt even think about this!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

I am the same about shaving heheheeh i am not sure that i am going to be able to do it again!!! eeeeep i have asked Allan to do it but he is not sure he wants to incase he umm cuts me lol.... i am like noooo you gotta!!!! i dont wanna be hairy!!!

this morning my ticker was on the right day and now this arvo i am a day ahead!! what the???? i go up a week every Thursday so i will be 26 weeks on Thursday.. but i am already 25+6 weeks?? what the?? lol

:rofl: :rofl:
yeh ive seen it on discovery home and heath and the just took the poo away quickly and unnoticeable, and if you have a water birth they just get a net lol :p

:happydance: marc is on the train, should be here in 20 mins :):)

awwww i dont wanna poo or pee myself while having bubby!!! i didnt even think about this!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

I am the same about shaving heheheeh i am not sure that i am going to be able to do it again!!! eeeeep i have asked Allan to do it but he is not sure he wants to incase he umm cuts me lol.... i am like noooo you gotta!!!! i dont wanna be hairy!!!

Marc said to me, he doesn't want me to be hair incase the baby gets hair in its mouth :| :rofl:

hehehe ohh no...
is anyone elses tickers now a day ahead??

Mine is but its confusing -

I go up on a Tuesday, but am due on a Wednesday :|

Awww are you nervous/excited?

I really don't want to go back to uni next week.. it has been so nice being back at home :cry:

x

hehehe ohh no...

I think we are all actually a day ahead now.. either that or the tickers don't count the days we are due?!

I'm not moving mine back (well yet at least) I'm too happy about being in 3rd tri lol :happydance:

hehehe ohh no...

I think we are all actually a day ahead now.. either that or the tickers don't count the days we are due?!

I'm not moving mine back (well yet at least) I'm too happy about being in 3rd tri lol :happydance:

i dont! no one replys to my threads lol :(:(

Lol.. no I've only had one reply.. people are too busy popping out babies!

But think when the rest of our lovely april mummies come over we will be there to welcome them! .. and we shall continue to keep posting in here you know we will lol

x

I think it is a case of in 2nd tri everyone is fairly new to pregnancy, we are all excited etc but when you get to 3rd tri there is a fair few women that are right near the end of their pregnancy & are only really excited about having their LOs

We shall just have to remain excited ladies :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->