April Mummys =]

Hi ladies! I'm just popping on while DH is bathing. We are having a wonderful relaxing day at home. DS will be home from school soon and I need to cook dinner. I hope everyone is having a great day.:hugs:

I have already warned DH & my mom about the poo thing...and they better not say a word to anyone if I do.:blush: DH said he is staying at my head.

Marissa was very active this morning and while DH & I were laying in bed (with me snuggled against his back) Marissa was kicking her daddy in the back. He called out a couple of times as she has a very strong kick.:rofl:

My car is gonna cost $750 to fix and dad is paying.

Gotta go for now:hug:

heheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sorry i just feel so excited !!
I have had a ok day at work knackering as usual.. but i tried to get bubba to move today by playing music (which it usually likes) but nothing ..... been really quiet lately ..maybe its a sign it's going to sleep lots when it's born .. or the opposite :rofl:

Marissa loves Motley Crue. I can play any song by them and turn it up kind of loud and she kicks right along with Tommy Lee on the drums.:rofl:

Maybe i should try that??

hehehe ... it sounds like girls are more active than boys?? or maybe mine is just a little sleepy head!

my little baby girl loves bass lol.. i have a rather large stero in my car and she loves the loud music :) :)

I done this last night, and she loved it, any song i put on, and of course i was singing till my heart was content lol .x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->